PDA

View Full Version : Wow wow wow i got the visa

jeida
21st September 2006, 06:47
God is really really good all the time.

Praise God I got my visa yipeee and it was quick. I submitted my application last August 31 so it took only 14 working days. Eco are been so good and generous to the applicants more power to them also. But of course wont forget to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH TO THIS SITE and to all members and especially to boss Keith they contributed alot to my application and would like to thank also ate gemma Cannings and kuya Martyn cannings to theyre all out support and very generous of giving ideas to make my application successful Wow thank you very much guys. And of course to my wonderful hubby for being so patient even thought he is so busy at work he still made time to photocopy and gave all the documents i needed though some of it is not really necessary hehe.

And would like to thank you Vicky Belo for....opsss im sorry im just carried away hehe

God bless us all.

misscarie
21st September 2006, 07:19
Congrats to all the members who has they're visa :REDancedancer08: i will be next:)

Mrs Daddy
21st September 2006, 08:02
congrats jeida.wish you all the happiness and love in the world.hope you would share with us the documents you`ve submitted to the embassy.God Bless

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 08:12
Congrats Jeida........... were all happy for you!!!

KeithD
21st September 2006, 09:29
If it carries on like this I'll have to take up drinking again :Beer: :party-smiley-012: :Wine: :vomit-smiley-011:

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 09:32
We do have alot of celebrations :BouncyHappy:

Eljohno
21st September 2006, 09:49
Congrats Jeida:xxgrinning--00xx3:

From John & Rhea

jeida
21st September 2006, 10:18
thank you so much guys i appreciate it. No words can express how grateful i am now. And to all applicants who are still waiting God bless and goodluck, you will have it. Keep praying and keep the faith.

More power

walesrob
21st September 2006, 10:38
Congratulations Jeida from Rob and Elsa. Welcome to sunny UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050:

KeithD
21st September 2006, 10:57
..... Welcome to sunny UK!

:yikes: It is as well, that means snow next July :NoNo:

IainBusby
21st September 2006, 10:58
Hi Jeida,
Congratulations from my wife Louella and myself, wonderful news, where will you re-locating to in the UK by the way.
Iain.

chadderz
21st September 2006, 12:31
We will be together soon my darling, I am so happy that we made it this far and thanks to everyone on the site who gave me and Jeida advice and support.

Chadderz

Doncaster
Sth Yorkshire

KeithD
21st September 2006, 12:42
We will be together soon my darling.....

:cwm24: Erm.....thanks......:yikes:

janice
21st September 2006, 12:58
Wow, Sis! YOu made it! Well, been having a great feeling about your application, I know it's going to be positive and I was right! I'm sooooo happy for you my best friend sis. :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: ..God bless you always and Happy trip.

Congratulations to my brother-in-law, John. Wow, you'll be together very soon. Sooo happy for you both.

TAke care,
Jan:Hellooo:

jeida
21st September 2006, 13:10
Hi Jeida,
Congratulations from my wife Louella and myself, wonderful news, where will you re-locating to in the UK by the way.
Iain.

Thanks Ian yes it is indeed a wonderful news and my new home is in doncaster south yorkshire.

gingxrick
21st September 2006, 13:28
Congratulations from both myself (rick) and ging Jeida, and welcome to the UK hope you have a good flight. stay safe and god bless.

jeida
21st September 2006, 14:20
congrats jeida.wish you all the happiness and love in the world.hope you would share with us the documents you`ve submitted to the embassy.God Bless

Thank you wheeladano for your nice message. Anyways heres the docs i presented:

Of course my passport and husbands solicitors copy of passport,
marriage cert. from NSO
my birth cert from NSO an husbands birth cert.
legal cacacity to marry
divorce decree

evidence of financial capacity:
employment monthly salary slips(january 2005- july 2006)
P60 end of year cert (2001-2006)
online bank statements(january-july 2006)
bank statements(18 pages)
pension plan
profit and performance bonus scheme
inland revenue paye coding notice 2005-2006

evidence of accomodation:
offset summary(december 2004-june 20060
offset flexible mortgage (january 2005-june 2006)
movements in offset mortgage (january 2005-march 2006)

evidence of relationship
supporting letter from hubby
telephone bill BT
mobile phone bill ORANGE(may -july 2006)
financial support from sponsor(westernunion receipts)
hotel receipts, ferry tickets, e-tickets
my used cellcards
3 photoalbum(each was labelled)
chat history and email transcript
husbands text messages written in small notebook(i used to write all text messages of my hubby in a notebook)

Other supporting docs:
water bill
gas statements
my collegiate permanent record
my NBI clearance
sponsors drivers license
birth cert. of sponsors dependant
sponsors medical card

I guess presenting it neatly and so organized helped alot. I even put label in every docs. I also put highlights in my hubbys online bank statements so the ECO can see immediately the monthly salary in his account. But of course you will see to it that you can support your wife when she is already in UK.

Godbless you and your wife

robeth
21st September 2006, 14:28
am happy for u jeida and congratulations!!!...im from iligan too...waiting for my nso (secpa) marriage contract...is it possible for me to contact u? i need help right now and im really anxious and apprehensive for im applying for visa soon...thanks.

jeida
21st September 2006, 14:52
am happy for u jeida and congratulations!!!...im from iligan too...waiting for my nso (secpa) marriage contract...is it possible for me to contact u? i need help right now and im really anxious and apprehensive for im applying for visa soon...thanks.

Why man nadugay ang imo marriage certificate oi?ako kay i5 working days lang nakuha na nako. Cge text or call me pwde pud ta kita or anhi ka amo haws ok.

robeth
21st September 2006, 15:02
Sure day oi mao ni ako phone number 09168357760. Why man nadugay ang imo marriage certificate oi?ako kay i5 working days lang nakuha na nako. Cge text or call me pwde pud ta kita or anhi ka amo haws ok.

thanks jeida...bec the woman in local registrar who received the marriage certificate stamped it with blue ink and was blurry when the nso office scanned it for electronic endorsement so it really took me almost a month now...the nso office told me me to wait another 2 weeks after she scanned it again...

robeth
21st September 2006, 15:10
Sure day oi mao ni ako phone number 09168357760. Why man nadugay ang imo marriage certificate oi?ako kay i5 working days lang nakuha na nako. Cge text or call me pwde pud ta kita or anhi ka amo haws ok.

bali na disapprove ang akong application sa nso for marriage contract bec its not scanned very clearly...it should be recieved in black ink and not in any colour...i tried to call u but no reply man...my number is 0927 763 7518 if na register siya sa u mobile...thanks...

jeida
21st September 2006, 15:11
thanks jeida...bec the woman in local registrar who received the marriage certificate stamped it with blue ink and was blurry when the nso office scanned it for electronic endorsement so it really took me almost a month now...the nso office told me me to wait another 2 weeks after she scanned it again...

Ok just text me or call me if you need help i am willing to help kinsa paman diay ang magtinabangay di kitang mga bisdak hehe. You can come to my house so we could talk so i could give you some tips hehe.

jeida
21st September 2006, 16:31
bali na disapprove ang akong application sa nso for marriage contract bec its not scanned very clearly...it should be recieved in black ink and not in any colour...i tried to call u but no reply man...my number is 0927 763 7518 if na register siya sa u mobile...thanks...

Sorry day beth level one man gud ako phone so hinay la ko kadungog you. Anyway heres my address sa tibanga. Dba naa ka nakita nga sign CELICA, dba naa dalan dra pasulod so magsakay ka og sikad para dali tultulon. Ingnun nimo ang driver sa sikad nga NORTH elementary na xa nga scol. so pasulod mana xa nga dalan nya naa ka makita nga tindahan sa left side nya ang atbang ana kay gamay nga dalan naa pud poste. Sulod ka dha or pangutana asa ang balay nila DAYAO hehe ako na apelyedo sa dalaga. So mao na xa.

kitakits, ingatz

Jay&Zobel
21st September 2006, 22:05
Hi jeida...

i was hoping i could PM you..
ask ko lang po.. orig ba ung bank statements mo? kasi akin photocopy lang.. medyo knakabahan nga ako e... sinend ko application kahapon lang.. ano YM mo po? thank u

zobel

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 23:44
ask ko lang po.. orig ba ung bank statements mo? kasi akin photocopy lang.. medyo knakabahan nga ako e... sinend ko application kahapon lang.. zobel
I sent his original bank statements, so i suggest you to call the the Embassy for that matter as they will tell you.

UK VISA SECTION (02) 816-7271

Don't worry too much you'll be fine :)

jeida
22nd September 2006, 00:18
Hi jeida...

i was hoping i could PM you..
ask ko lang po.. orig ba ung bank statements mo? kasi akin photocopy lang.. medyo knakabahan nga ako e... sinend ko application kahapon lang.. ano YM mo po? thank u

zobel

Bale dalawa yung bank statements na i presented, yung isa ay online bank statements, my hubby sent it to me so ako giprint from january to july and yung isa ay yung talagang galing sa bangko parang deposit-withdrawal slip mga 18 pages lahat. Pero as what scots said dont worry youll be fine.

Godbless

ginapeterb
23rd September 2006, 08:56
JEIDA,

Although some of us white boys can read Tagalog, we would appreciate it if you kept your posts, in the English language, Taglish is ok for you girls. but some of our members cannot read that either, ( Keith) so be a gem wil you and post in the Queens English.

Thanks

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 09:39
I can read Tagalog.....I just don't let the wife know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
23rd September 2006, 09:45
She's talking tagalog and bisaya :)

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 09:52
She's talking tagalog and bisaya :)
Don't be picky :D :action-smiley-081:

janice
23rd September 2006, 10:08
I could translate them to you. Haha. Well, right now my sister and your wife Keith are talking on the cellphone. Hehe.

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 10:17
I know I'm sitting here watching the Skype account tick down :)

jeida
23rd September 2006, 10:24
I know I'm sitting here watching the Skype account tick down :)

hehe yeah ate Ping said she is using skype and i thought its for free so i asked and talked and talked :doh. But Im glad wife of kuya keith :D called me. Thanks ate Ping i didnt expect that and hope to meet you there soon.

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 10:43
Blimey...now I've got to save up for the bus fare as well :D

jeida
23rd September 2006, 11:49
Blimey...now I've got to save up for the bus fare as well :D

thats just fine keith, anyway you still have time to save about one week :D

robeth
23rd September 2006, 11:55
thats just fine keith, anyway you still have time to save about one week :D

jeid's i thought i heard her name is ate jing...:doh she called me too but unfortunately i ran of bat so were cut off...

jeida
23rd September 2006, 11:59
hello ate beth, no she is Ping, right keith?

Jay&Zobel
23rd September 2006, 12:52
JEIDA,

Although some of us white boys can read Tagalog, we would appreciate it if you kept your posts, in the English language, Taglish is ok for you girls. but some of our members cannot read that either, ( Keith) so be a gem wil you and post in the Queens English.

Thanks

:D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd September 2006, 13:50
Ping Ming Pong the Ug Ug witch doctor :yikes:

Doc898
24th September 2006, 03:11

Hello robeth! I waited 2 months before i got my NSO marriage contract, until i met an old friend who works in batasan (a lawyer) and got a lot of contacts inside NSO office in QC. I paid him to dig my files and viola! In 1 week, i got 3 copies of my marriage contract on NSO papers. I was so gutted with our local registrar here coz they're so lazy doing their jobs. I wasted 2 months waiting for it, im so glad i sorted it in one week after i met this person...on the downside,i paid dearly for a piece of paper!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robeth
24th September 2006, 06:28
Hello robeth! I waited 2 months :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my gush! means will take me forever if i'll just wait?thanks for the info and i think its time for me to take my lazy ass of the seat!ty anyway:doh

Ping
24th September 2006, 11:54
Hello to all the guys who married a filipina.What can I say is that you must try to learn the language both national and the local dialect. For integration
purposes so that when you got a family gatherings in wifes side you can join the fun and not feel isolated or out of place.

scotsfiancee
24th September 2006, 12:19
It would really takes time for them to learned our native language, so what we do is everybody speak english when his here. I know its very important for them to know. Maybe for the guys who have been staying for quite long here in PI, im sure they catch every bit of our words :D

Jay&Zobel
24th September 2006, 12:19
yep hehehe :BouncyHappy:

Hello to all the guys who married a filipina.What can I say is that you must try to learn the language both national and the local dialect. For integration
purposes so that when you got a family gatherings in wifes side you can join the fun and not feel isolated or out of place.

KeithD
24th September 2006, 12:57
Kumusta nagaskai boom boom :Erm:

russ01539
24th September 2006, 20:55
Cuhigigma ikaw asawa ko......................malibog................ok lang/segi.............wala na..........

scotsfiancee
24th September 2006, 23:48
Gihigugma ko ikaw asawa ko ............... dili man libog dba?

jeida
25th September 2006, 06:00

May tama ka! (youre right) but in fairness to my hubby he knows a lot of cebuano words and few tagalog words already in a short period of time, we became sweethearts march 2006 been here april this year for his first visit and july for our wedding so i guess he is a fast learner. So sometimes we use gagegigogu language so he cant understand :D.

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 11:35
Hi Jeida,
Sori girl for late replied to your msg.2 me now lang kasi nagkaroon ng time but anyways a million thanks for the info 4 me.By the way have you applied bah for a spousal visa? if so,wat or how did you answer this,pls help?
Do you intend to work in uk? tnx jeida!!!

jeida
25th September 2006, 13:09
Hi Jeida,
Sori girl for late replied to your msg.2 me now lang kasi nagkaroon ng time but anyways a million thanks for the info 4 me.By the way have you applied bah for a spousal visa? if so,wat or how did you answer this,pls help?
Do you intend to work in uk? tnx jeida!!!

Thats ok :). I applied spouse visa and i answered NO to that question and explain that "I dont intend to work as my husband can support me financially though if you answered NO you dont have to explain or give details but thats what my hubbys answer. And i remember gensanbritish answered YES to the question coz she already have work waiting for her.

God bless

scotsfiancee
25th September 2006, 13:27
I answered it NO :xxgrinning--00xx3: