PDA

View Full Version : Wow its like dominos ... recession

Tiggers0608
14th January 2009, 17:05
:bigcry:

most of everyone we know lost there job, its like domino :NoNo: not really good though :Cuckoo: our holiday in the phils is canceled bcoz of the recession :doh

:Brick::doh:NoNo: who wants a holiday in the phils when its so expensive then when u get back here everything is still expensive :cwm24: plus recession :Brick:

recession is like a criminal killing peoples happiness :bigcry::NoNo:

KeithD
14th January 2009, 19:12
I doubt it'll reach Wales :)

Tiggers0608
14th January 2009, 19:42
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

:rolleyes: it will get lost on the way or it doesn't know where wales is? :doh:Erm:

cheesewiz
14th January 2009, 23:21

where is wales?:Erm: that welsh singer who won the eurovision contest to represent the UK said her dream is to represent the England:yikes:

cheesewiz
14th January 2009, 23:24
:bigcry:

most of everyone we know lost there job, its like domino :NoNo: not really good though :Cuckoo: our holiday in the phils is canceled bcoz of the recession :doh

:Brick::doh:NoNo: who wants a holiday in the phils when its so expensive then when u get back here everything is still expensive :cwm24: plus recession :Brick:

recession is like a criminal killing peoples happiness :bigcry::NoNo:

I know what you feel:NoNo: everything is like twice the price now. going to Phils is not as enjoyable as before as the pounds is so low...our £1.00 won't go a long way as before:cwm24:

nigel
14th January 2009, 23:30
Nothings going to destroy my happiness!:) A girl today told me I'm the "double of Brad Pitt!":) "He weighs 10 stone and you weigh 20 stone!":doh

joebloggs
15th January 2009, 00:07
Nothings going to destroy my happiness!:) A girl today told me I'm the "double of Brad Pitt!":) "He weighs 10 stone and you weigh 20 stone!":doh

and did she have double thickness lenses in her specs :doh

like olive out of 'on the buses' :D

http://www.onthebusesfanclub.co.uk/newsite/images/olive.jpg