PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to this weeks crop of visas

IainBusby
20th September 2006, 15:39
Where are all the newly dispatched visas this week? The last couple of weeks or so they've been coming in thick and fast but they seem to have dried up again now!!! :Erm:
Iain.

russ01539
20th September 2006, 15:49
They ran out of ink on their stamps maybe ?

KeithD
20th September 2006, 17:13
They're in the wonderful Philippine delivery system....there bike must have a puncture!!

jeida
21st September 2006, 02:47
They're in the wonderful Philippine delivery system....there bike must have a puncture!!

I heard you Ian, actually my status is DISPATCHED when my sister checked it tuesday so i thought it will arrive on wednesday. But in fairness to the ECo it was real quick, just submit my application last August 31 so it took only 14 working days. But i think Boss keith is right :) their bikes are broken so they cant delivered it yet hehe. But im excited and nervous as well.

More power to this site it contributed a lot to my application.

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 03:41
Call the 2GO office in your place.... im sure they will deliver it today:)

jeida
21st September 2006, 04:46
Call the 2GO office in your place.... im sure they will deliver it today:)

Yeah thanks scot, i gave them a ring yesterday but noone answered and i did also today so i think i will go to their office this afternoon. Anway when will you leaving and what plane? I texted gensanbritish yesterday and she and her hubby will fly this sep. 29.

God bless you all

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 05:39
I wonder why it wasn't deliver yesterday as it would take only for 1 day after dispatched. Well, when i call them them it would take 2-3 days since were living in provincial areas, but i keep on calling the 2GO office, and also the UKVACS and 2GO in manila just to make sure it will arrive here. Hoi congrats im sure its a visa!!

Im leaving Oct 6, fly with KLM :)