PDA

View Full Version : Coming to the UK

cruisingkerry
11th January 2009, 01:27
Hi all,

been really busy working and haven't been here for a while. Anyway, good news! Bert joins his new ship on 16th Jan, it'll be in the Caribbean (terrible life isn't it!) then in April it comes to the UK sailing in and out of Southampton every 2 weeks - WOOP WOOP!

We are both so excited, even though Southampton is probably as far away as you could get and still be in the UK, at least we'll be in the same country. I'll drive down there whenever he's there, probably only be able to spend a couple of hours together but its better than nothing.

I'll keep you posted x

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 01:34
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: wow happy for you,yeah its better in UK than in Manila (expensive airfare)...hmmm sounds your relationship w/ a Filipino man going smoother kerry:cwm38:

Have fun and good luck to u both

reginacarlson
11th January 2009, 02:45
Beggars can't be choosers, better to accept whatever you can get. Just like you said, at least you'll be in the same country :)

nigel
11th January 2009, 07:17
If your going to Southampton you'll most probably find yourself driving down the M3?:Erm: Why not have a look at Stonehenge on the way back!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
11th January 2009, 10:56
What will you do for 2 hours? :Erm:

Sconnie
11th January 2009, 11:08
That's great Kerry a couple of hours every 2 weeks is better than no contact for months on end.

Think of it like your married and he is working away and home every 2 weeks.

Best Wishes.

somebody
11th January 2009, 13:06
Hi all,

been really busy working and haven't been here for a while. Anyway, good news! Bert joins his new ship on 16th Jan, it'll be in the Caribbean (terrible life isn't it!) then in April it comes to the UK sailing in and out of Southampton every 2 weeks - WOOP WOOP!

We are both so excited, even though Southampton is probably as far away as you could get and still be in the UK, at least we'll be in the same country. I'll drive down there whenever he's there, probably only be able to spend a couple of hours together but its better than nothing.

I'll keep you posted x

Great news and maybe Nigel can blockade southamption harbour so he is stuck here a little longer.

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 13:09
What will you do for 2 hours? :Erm:

why u want to know :CompBuster: well...i guess kissing... hugging...talking...what else u can do in 2 hours :NoNo:

:Hellooo::icon_lol: jokingggg kerry

cruisingkerry
11th January 2009, 13:46
I'm sure we'll find something to do.... just got to wait a few more months.....

thanks everyone for your kind words x

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 13:48
Goodluck Kerry :)

Ann07
11th January 2009, 15:00
Great news kerry:) Goodluck:D