PDA

View Full Version : I miss my husband adam already :(

adam&chryss
10th January 2009, 11:33
it was so sad that we had to say goodbye again... and don't know yet when we will be together forever..
adam had to fly back home in England and both of us need to go back in our daily routine starting tomorrow.
i dopped him at the airport this morning.. while i was with him i kept my tears back but as soon as the taxi left the airport and leaving my husband there my tears won't stop on falling...

we really had a great time, i may say that in his recent visit now we had more laughs together...

we're just hoping that next month our visa will be approved and finally no more goodbyes...

chryss

somebody
10th January 2009, 11:40
Heres hoping that your Visa will be sorted soon. real tough the goodbyes at the Airport. I think a good job would be tissue seller at the Airport departures gate.

Glad you had a great time and opefully your have great times soon in the freezing cold Brit weather:D

mavid
10th January 2009, 11:46
If it will make you feel better...you are not alone Chryss. Sometimes it's good to know that you are not alone experiencing the same thing. Soon enough...you will be together forever. Keep Strong.

adam&chryss
10th January 2009, 11:51
thanks somebody and mavid :)

i feel fine but still can't keep my tears back from falling everytime i think about him :bigcry:

rusty
10th January 2009, 12:03
i think many people know your situation.

My son is 4 months old and I have only been with him for about 2 weeks, hopefully our visa will be granted soon and they will be here with me.

Hope also your wait will not be too long.

adam&chryss
10th January 2009, 12:11
i think many people know your situation.

My son is 4 months old and I have only been with him for about 2 weeks, hopefully our visa will be granted soon and they will be here with me.

Hope also your wait will not be too long.

thanks and goodluck rusty!!!
i know it's harder in ur part as with my husband too... alone in the cold weather.. which makes me feel sad also for him, unlike me i have my first son and my family to comfort me.
we're hoping that i'll give birth there in UK for our first baby...

so goodluck to all of us and stay positive :)

tiN
10th January 2009, 12:12
soon you will be together,

ill pray that you're visa will be approve soon..

God bless..:)

Frances
10th January 2009, 15:08
Your time will come to be together enjoy every moment with your family in the Philippines you will surely miss them. : )

Mrs.JMajor
10th January 2009, 15:21
you will be fine chryss,don't worry, we do feel what you feel,just wait patiently to your visa,make yourself busy and u didn't realize that days already passing by,and boooom visa come already :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

reginacarlson
10th January 2009, 15:35
Been there, done that...and I know exactly how hard and painful it is to be separated from your loved one even for just a while. I must say that this forum helped me a lot to cope with the sadness and longing, so just keep on posting and reading here because it really gets you through the day knowing that you're not alone :)

empott
10th January 2009, 20:40
You are not alone, Chryss. It's been more than 2 years since my hubby went back to UK and I still cry every single day. Days fly fast, just keep yourself busy. Have faith and patience and the day will come that you will be reunited.

Ann07
10th January 2009, 20:51
You will be alright Chryss just keep smiling:D:D
Soon you will be together. Hope you will get your visa soon.
Goodluck:)

aromulus
10th January 2009, 21:00
That is why I never allowed Jet to accompany me to the Airport....:bigcry::bigcry:

Besides it takes out valuable reading time......:omg:

nigel
10th January 2009, 23:16
You'll be with your partner soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3: It will all come good in the end!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
10th January 2009, 23:40
i have never seen my wife cry when she drops me off at the airport,she always smiles and waves..am i missing something.

i will ask her next time we chat.

the time will past sooner than you think and you will soon be together,my wife and i chat everyday and waiting for the visa doesnt seem so bad instead of thinking how much you will miss each,think how soon you will be together!!

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 02:33
soon you will be together,

ill pray that you're visa will be approve soon..

God bless..:)

hi kabalen.. thanks a dakal :)

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 02:37
big thanks to all: Frances, Mrs.JMajor, reginacarlson, empott, Ann07 and nigel :D
i feel much better now...
spoke to him few hours ago, he just arrived in our future home.

this forum really a big relief and help for all of us :BouncyHappy:

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 02:41
That is why I never allowed Jet to accompany me to the Airport....:bigcry::bigcry:

Besides it takes out valuable reading time......:omg:

adam didn't want me to accompany him also in the airport.. he always cry first, but i'm the one who insisted... just want to make sure he'll be there safely and i can still hug and kiss him :)

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 02:45
i have never seen my wife cry when she drops me off at the airport,she always smiles and waves..am i missing something.

i will ask her next time we chat.

the time will past sooner than you think and you will soon be together,my wife and i chat everyday and waiting for the visa doesnt seem so bad instead of thinking how much you will miss each,think how soon you will be together!!

guess she's just hiding her emotions... used to do that, but yesterday it really made me cry.
yeah i agree... chats, skype calls, text messages and phonecalls make things easier for us not to miss so much our loveones.
thanks bornatbirth :Hellooo:

paulgee
11th January 2009, 12:25
Hi Chryss, I know the pain of parting after a visit, and next month I will be leaving my wife behind after getting married, as you know. I hope time passes quickly until you get your visa approved and can plan your future life together.

We may meet up next month when I am over there, if you and Shirley can arrange it between yourselves. Until then my best wishes to you both.

Paul

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 12:41
Hi Chryss, I know the pain of parting after a visit, and next month I will be leaving my wife behind after getting married, as you know. I hope time passes quickly until you get your visa approved and can plan your future life together.

We may meet up next month when I am over there, if you and Shirley can arrange it between yourselves. Until then my best wishes to you both.

Paul

thanks paul!
looking forward to meet you nxt month and hopefully in England too when both me and shirley are settled there :D
congratulations in advance to ur wedding! (might be there in ur wedding day :) )

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:16
time will get better soon for you both chryss :) dont lose hope...everything will be fine soon in God`s own hand.Cheer up and you`ll never know tomorrow is the best day from yesterday:)

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:17
BTW goodluck for you wedding paul and to your lovely fiancee :)

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 15:16
time will get better soon for you both chryss :) dont lose hope...everything will be fine soon in God`s own hand.Cheer up and you`ll never know tomorrow is the best day from yesterday:)

thanks Mrs Daddy! :)

paulgee
11th January 2009, 15:41
BTW goodluck for you wedding paul and to your lovely fiancee :)

Thanks Mrs Daddy...

viewer
12th January 2009, 16:04

I agree with you mrs daddy:xxgrinning--00xx3: