PDA

View Full Version : Your Online Persona

reginacarlson
9th January 2009, 20:07
Hello everyone. I'm really bored here with nothing better to do than sit and browse this forum. Well, actually I should be cleaning the flat but I just don't feel up to it...yet! Just want to sit back and relax :)

So just for conversation sake, I want to know the story behind your username. What made you choose it? How did you come up with it? :Erm: I think this creates an interesting avenue for discussion...

To start, I'll tell you where mine (reginacarlson) comes from. My real name is Queency. Queen, when translated in Italian means "Regina". It's what my Italian friend used to call me back in my college days. While carlson is the name of a small company in the Philippines and I just like the sound of it :D

What about you guys? Care to share? :smileybigtmouth:

gemini63
9th January 2009, 20:15
About mine, i was born in the year 1963 with a gemini zodiac sign so for short "gemini63"...

somebody
9th January 2009, 20:17
umm well i guess i am somebody as is everybody on this lovely Forum.

kimmi
9th January 2009, 20:19
hmmm..mine is so easy, it's just the way my friends used to call me since my first name is KIMBERLY,:icon_lol::icon_lol::D

bornatbirth
9th January 2009, 20:20
have a guess how i got mine?

jimeve
9th January 2009, 20:23
mine is really obvious.... jimeve my first names colin and my wifes name Susan,

only joking :D.

somebody
9th January 2009, 20:28
mine is really obvious.... jimeve my first names colin and my wifes name Susan,

only joking :D.

So your Wife is Jim and your Eve:Erm:

gemini63
9th January 2009, 20:31
have a guess how i got mine?

he..he..he.. i like your aviatar...

jimeve
9th January 2009, 20:32
So your Wife is Jim and your Eve:Erm:

Haha :doh

KeithD
9th January 2009, 20:40
Because of its nuclear spin properties, this isotope responds to a resonant radio frequency (RF) signal. The absorption and emission of the RF signal by the nuclei can be monitored and detected using nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, most commonly known as NMR spectroscopy. This is a technique that gives information on the identity and number of atoms adjacent to other atoms in said molecule, thereby giving clues to the structure of an organic molecule. Since 12C has zero spin, it does not give an NMR signal, and since only 1% of the atoms in a molecule are 13C, it is unlikely that carbon-carbon coupling is seen. Acquiring a 13C NMR spectrum can take from a couple of minutes to hours because many scans have to be summed together in order to have results distinguishable from background noise.

reginacarlson
9th January 2009, 20:43
Because of its nuclear spin properties, this isotope responds to a resonant radio frequency (RF) signal. The absorption and emission of the RF signal by the nuclei can be monitored and detected using nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, most commonly known as NMR spectroscopy. This is a technique that gives information on the identity and number of atoms adjacent to other atoms in said molecule, thereby giving clues to the structure of an organic molecule. Since 12C has zero spin, it does not give an NMR signal, and since only 1% of the atoms in a molecule are 13C, it is unlikely that carbon-carbon coupling is seen. Acquiring a 13C NMR spectrum can take from a couple of minutes to hours because many scans have to be summed together in order to have results distinguishable from background noise.

hahaha what??? :Cuckoo: what foreign language is that? :Erm: in layman's terms please Boss Keith :D

kimmi
9th January 2009, 20:45

:Erm::Erm::NoNo::rolleyes::doh Boss?:bigcry:

bornatbirth
9th January 2009, 20:47

i have been at work all day and tired,i need help reading this :Help1:

mavid
9th January 2009, 21:18
Mine is from our dialect Ivatan (Batanes)

Mavid means beautiful hehehe

Ann07
9th January 2009, 21:26
Mine is so obvious :D I just added 7 my fav number. Dunno where did i get 0 :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :doh

charlwill
9th January 2009, 21:32
Mine is from my name and my hubby's name.

jimeve
9th January 2009, 21:32
Mine is so obvious :D I just added 7 my fav number. Dunno where did i get 0 :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :doh

Maybe you was thinking of James Bond 007.:doh

Ann07
9th January 2009, 21:47
Maybe you was thinking of James Bond 007.:doh

hahaha could be:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
9th January 2009, 22:01
are u licensed to kill?

dont mess with her lol

Ann07
9th January 2009, 22:04
are u licensed to kill?

dont mess with her lol

:Erm::Erm::Erm:

Im a good girl:Cuckoo::cwm12::BouncyHappy::Rasp::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
10th January 2009, 01:46

Apologized for Admin:D but he had the right to say anything what he wanted to say :icon_lol::icon_lol:

.............as mine obvious Mrs. J Major......as wife of Major

RickyR
10th January 2009, 09:34
My pseudonym is a result of my real name being 'Frank'..........

Or maybe i'm being sarcastic hehe.

Ricky is my name, and always it shall be :-)

KeithD
10th January 2009, 10:05
:ARsurrender: :Cuckoo:

pennybarry
10th January 2009, 10:22
Hello everyone. I'm really bored here with nothing better to do than sit and browse this forum. Well, actually I should be cleaning the flat but I just don't feel up to it...yet! Just want to sit back and relax :)

So just for conversation sake, I want to know the story behind your username. What made you choose it? How did you come up with it? :Erm: I think this creates an interesting avenue for discussion...

To start, I'll tell you where mine (reginacarlson) comes from. My real name is Queency. Queen, when translated in Italian means "Regina". It's what my Italian friend used to call me back in my college days. While carlson is the name of a small company in the Philippines and I just like the sound of it :D

What about you guys? Care to share? :smileybigtmouth:

Well, penny is my nickname and that is a tale that you will love to hear from my late Grandma. They gave me that name when I was still a baby:xxgrinning--00xx3: Barry is obviously my hubby. He has 2 names but he hates his 2nd name to be called. So I prefer his first one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
10th January 2009, 10:39
I came from Malta and my name is Marco, so thats how I arrived at the username walesrob :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
10th January 2009, 11:37
Apologized for Admin:D but he had the right to say anything what he wanted to say :icon_lol::icon_lol:

.............as mine obvious Mrs. J Major......as wife of Major

So I guess edwina currie is not your favourite person:Erm:

adam&chryss
10th January 2009, 11:46
well i really don't know.. it was my husband who registered here, hehehe :D

as others here my husband and my name, because we both use one account :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
10th January 2009, 13:11
I came from MARS and my name is RETARD, so thats how I arrived at the username walesrob :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Says it all really :D

Sconnie
10th January 2009, 14:05
John SCONE with butter on
Take one bite and he is gone.

My name is John, so I took scone from the childrens rhyme above and made SCONNIE

reginacarlson
10th January 2009, 15:20
I see everyone here had been very creative/imaginative with their usernames :D

Piamed
10th January 2009, 15:35
My queen's name is Pia and I work in the Midical industry - et voila!

KeithD
10th January 2009, 19:05
....Midical industry....
Would that have anything to do with midgets? :Erm:

kimmi
10th January 2009, 19:09
Would that have anything to do with midgets? :Erm:

:omg::omg::omg::Erm::doh

alicat
10th January 2009, 20:06
mine is from my name and my hubby's name.

RickyR
10th January 2009, 20:15
mine is from my name and my hubby's name.

You're married to a cat?

Jay&Zobel
10th January 2009, 21:17
Jay for Jamie
Zobel for Zobel

so Jay&Zobel

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:23
You're married to a cat?

:doh:doh:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:24
mine is my nickname, as i am cristina... so they call me tin :)

KeithD
10th January 2009, 21:25
mine is my nickname, as i am cristina... so they call me tin :)
Not good enough to be called Crist then? :omg:

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:28
Not good enough to be called Crist then? :omg:

at times yeah :D:D

PeterB
10th January 2009, 21:30
I see everyone here had been very creative/imaginative with their usernames :D

Really? :Erm:

My first name is Peter, and my surname starts with 'B'!

KeithD
10th January 2009, 21:32
Really? :Erm:

My first name is Peter, and my surname starts with 'B'!
B as in Alan B'Stard! :Erm:

nigel
10th January 2009, 23:25
My dads new wife has a cat called "Nigel" (my real name is steve) it's a fearless male cat..more than 19 years of age! I do have some admiration for the cat but I think I chose "Nigel" 'cause I had to think of something quickly!:icon_lol:

Sim11UK
11th January 2009, 00:42
I'm a bit simple, I'm 11 yrs old & I'm a Ukranian 1 legged clog dancer.

Now the boring bit...I'm Simon, my birthday is 11th April & I live in the UK.

...Some of the former, maybe true? :Erm:

LEAHnew
11th January 2009, 06:18
:rolleyes:Mine is history with a mixed of geography:D:Rasp::Cuckoo:

Ok seriously i adapt it to my brother who loves rooster, when he was in college he used to skip class just to visit rooster fight arena:furious3::doh but now he's married he changed, he just loved to play it..
the rooster:Cuckoo:
so when he got his first ym id he used KUKUROKUK (sounds like feeding chicken:D) then I took it
coz i found it so funny and unique :Cuckoo::icon_lol: so i used it in this site:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and another story is about my KUKUPOPS (my fiance fil-uk user id) who loves cereals cocopops and adapt the kuku from my id...sweet noh!:D:cwm38::Rasp::cwm12:

nigel
11th January 2009, 06:22
I'm a cross dressing/transvestite striptease act that includes whips and chains and stuff!:)

Actually I'm a postman...I was just too embarrassed to admit it!:doh

aromulus
11th January 2009, 10:39
:Blacklistthatsucks:

Ok seriously i adapt it to my brother who loves cock:D,

:omg:

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

bornatbirth
11th January 2009, 10:49
Ok seriously i adapt it to my brother who loves cock

you are aware what cock means in the uk? :Erm::icon_lol:

KeithD
11th January 2009, 10:53
.....i adapt it to my brother who loves cock:D, ....
:doh

Bummer! :rolleyes:

Sim11UK
11th January 2009, 13:16
:icon_lol: I wondered who would pick up on that?

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 13:28
Ok seriously i adapt it to my brother who loves cock:D, :

I did :23_116_6[1]: lolol

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 13:45
mine is Mrs Daddy coz i am married to Mr. Daddy :D

jimeve
11th January 2009, 13:53
mine is Mrs Daddy coz i am married to Mr. Daddy :D

Married to your DAD. :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:02
Married to your DAD. :Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::Cuckoo:

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:05
or worse totoy.hehehe

jimeve
11th January 2009, 14:06
or worse totoy.hehehe

Thats wot I ment :D

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 14:18
Thats wot I ment :D

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: then wot u mean jim ?:action-smiley-081:

jimeve
11th January 2009, 14:21
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: then wot u mean jim ?:action-smiley-081:

TOTOY. :D

vbkelly
11th January 2009, 14:21
vbkelly V is initial of my name B is initial of my maiden name and Kelly is my married name

pennybarry
11th January 2009, 14:27
Awww,so sweet,u saw your best friend once again :BouncyHappy:

Not yet best friend, I don't know if Toyang will accept me lols. I'm just sweet yes but monster when angry ahahahhah

amyburple
11th January 2009, 14:39
WHY BURPLE.. Amy is my nick name BURPLE, me and my hubby love's to cook, and loves to eat food to the fullest hahaha so we keep in burping lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

And BURPLE he used is as endearment to me :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
12th January 2009, 03:06
you are aware what cock means in the uk? :Erm::icon_lol:

:yikes:it's just a chicken:Erm:

:doh

Bummer! :rolleyes:

:doh ooppss sorry Boss, Pinoy po!:Erm: I'll edit it before my Beb saw it :doh:CompBuster::CompBuster::Brick:

:ARsurrender:sorry for being naive:doh

ANDRES25
12th January 2009, 09:30
I am not very creative. Mine is very obvious. I am the wife of Mr. O'farrell so that's why I used Mrs. O'farrell just as simple as that.

viewer
12th January 2009, 09:34
I used to be a viewer in this forum and when i decided to register i use VIEWER as my ID.

empott
13th January 2009, 04:21
A combination of my first name and married name. :D

adam&chryss
13th January 2009, 04:36
was thinking to register my own account here...
and will use Boorwoman as my username.. as my hubby's last name is Boorman.. :D

corny ba?? hehehe

==>>chryss

Mrs Daddy
13th January 2009, 11:17
that sound just right chryss:)

keithAngel
13th January 2009, 20:12
What a lot of interesting answers:Erm: mine is much more mundane Im afraid just a simple Angel called Keith:rolleyes:

fhara
30th January 2009, 10:28
its very nice to know the reason behind why we have this username :)

well mine my real name is farah,and i really love it to use fhara so i just transfer the ''h''.....:)