PDA

View Full Version : The Mabuhay Help Group - How can we help

ginapeterb
16th October 2004, 23:07
Welcome to the Mabuhay Group London.

This is a new project started by Forum Moderator Pete, hopefully with a little help from Maurizio one of our Forum members, both Forum Mod Pete and Maurizio live in the greater London area, and hoepfully, we are on hand to give advice and help to anyone both British or Filipino who needs it, we can advise on immigration both UK and Philippine, and perhaps answer any questions regarding Fiancee and or Spouse Visa's for United Kingdom Entry Clearance.

it is hoped that other members will join the Mabuhay Group in London over next few months, if anyone is interested in helping me with the group, please send me a personal message on the forum, with your locality details, including contact phone numbers, in case we need to put someone in touch with you.

Mabuhay group members, will be asked to provide personal help to other enquiries, where the enquiry is regarding a relationship problem, or someone seeking assitance with regard to UK Residency, deportation or visa problems.

We are also here to assist Filipinos in UK who maybe distressed regarding deportation, we have obtained details of Immigration appellate authority lawyers and lay advisors who can help in these matters.

Any one who wishes to be on hand to help in the Mabuhay group should contact me on ginapeterb@thebennetts.wanadoo.co.uk

Manythanks

Pete
Forum Moderator
FilipinoUK Forum
Mabuhay Group London

ginapeterb
30th October 2004, 08:35
Ok its sad to say, I havent had much help from other members with the Mabuhay Project, at present, I seem to be doing lots of running around the West end of London getting information under my own steam, I haven thad any interested members as yet, who would be available to me, if required, the offer is there, please help

Any interested contacts can leave their details by sending me an e mail, my details are on my profile, please let me know if this is of interest, or I will be providing a 1 man immigration advisory service here.

Admin
30th October 2004, 23:47
I had that response in N Wales as well, which is why I setup the web site, and let them come to me if they require help or a chat :)

ginapeterb
1st November 2004, 11:05
Thank you for that Keith, the Mabuhay group I think is a good idea, however, I think its safe to say, its better to let people come to this web site and view the information we have posted, obviously we cant always help everyone, but it seems when we do help someone, we never hear from them again, perhaps I will leave people to come and read the topics and secure their own information.

As at present no one in London seems to have responded to me, I will leave it as it is.

Admin
1st November 2004, 11:41
They are 'out there' :)

I received two emails over the weekend thanking myself for the site, and you for all the useful input. And I always say, if I can help one person towards happiness, it's a job well done. :)

ginapeterb
1st November 2004, 19:05
Yes it is good to know that we are helping others with their situations, it gives you a good feeling I guess, I think some people prefer to read, I noticed today there were 8 guests online so that was good, we are certainly getting some readers now.