PDA

View Full Version : I Miss You & I love You

KARATEKA
7th January 2009, 01:13
Can anybody tell me why 80% of the girl's say they miss you or love you after so short time :doh:doh:doh:doh

I know i am good LOOKING :):):) but still lol,

Mrs.JMajor
7th January 2009, 01:24
Well, who know she might love you at first sight :cwm24:

and after................ Can you marry me ? :Cuckoo:

and lastly ,you have a good family :rolleyes:

KARATEKA
7th January 2009, 01:29
lol, really don't understand WHY LOL,

simplelife
7th January 2009, 01:33
Can anybody tell me why 80% of the girl's say they miss you or love you after so short time :doh:doh:doh:doh

Then tell her, you love and miss her, too. and wave bye bye. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

and look for the rest, 20% girls.

kermit123
7th January 2009, 01:45
simple life thats very hard lol .we havent seen your pic karateka maybe you look like her best pig pmsl ( that was joke ) gaz/maybs

KARATEKA
7th January 2009, 01:50
Sound i can take a joke you need to be able too , to live in liverpool

Mrs.JMajor
7th January 2009, 01:54
Oh no,oh yes might Keith will like you hehehe as he is living in liverpool

Oh No !! Im out of topic :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

simplicity
7th January 2009, 09:50

maybe that's the only words she knows:doh:D

mavid
7th January 2009, 10:28
I am guessing...it's one of the line's they usually use, maybe to catch your attention so you would think, Oh Wow! she's saying i love you then they will think they just made your heart melt... I own an internet cafe, I see & hear that line almost everyday.

Bu then again, on a different perspective...maybe she did fall in love at first glance lol

KARATEKA
7th January 2009, 12:08
Maybe Just good look's i have i but you hear that line in your internet cafe i would love to come for a laugh lol,

vbkelly
7th January 2009, 13:15

i don't think a modest filipina woman say that to the man in a short time meet in the online dating sites unless she is liberated woman or looking after his wealth lol

Toyang
7th January 2009, 13:23
i don't think a modest filipina woman say that to the man in a short time meet in the online dating sites unless she is liberated woman or looking after his wealth lol

good point .

if she`s too aggressive better watch out. :yikes:
and have you wondered, if how many men shes chatting to online and say those phrases to all of them.:icon_lol:

PeterB
7th January 2009, 13:57
... have you wondered, if how many men shes chatting to online and say those phrases to all of them.:icon_lol:

... and be warned that a skilled operator can hold three or four conversations simultaneously, without it being very obvious. It's entertaining to watch them in the Internet cafe!

vbkelly
7th January 2009, 13:58
... and be warned that a skilled operator can hold three or four conversations simultaneously, without it being very obvious. It's entertaining to watch them in the Internet cafe!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
7th January 2009, 14:03

:yikes: They must have been good in typing Peter, Say hello to Ruby for me :Hellooo:

mavid
7th January 2009, 14:20

Indeed! lol

mavid
7th January 2009, 14:23
Maybe Just good look's i have i but you hear that line in your internet cafe i would love to come for a laugh lol,

come & observe lol The least I go do sometimes is to advice them... keep telling them not to lie, I know they are searching ti'll the right one comes, but told them the only way to find the right one...is to be genuine not ran after their money lolz

Toyang
7th January 2009, 14:32
come & observe lol The least I go do sometimes is to advice them... keep telling them not to lie, I know they are searching ti'll the right one comes, but told them the only way to find the right one...is to be genuine not ran after their money lolz

Or perhaps some of the girl just waiting for the first man to propose a marriage to her even she has not know him well yet.

Likewise, if the man will say " I love you and Imiss you" to me even I just know him not long I will not believe him.

I will take it as BOLA!:yikes: means he is just winding me up, unless Im stupid I will trust him and give in to him even I just chat to him in short period of time.

English Rose
7th January 2009, 14:32
My experience is that Filipinos will tell you what they think you want to hear!

gemini63
7th January 2009, 17:59

Filipino guys respects women, to the extend of telling lies just not to hurt women, being a gentleman in culture...

IainBusby
7th January 2009, 18:17
Oh no,oh yes might Keith will like you hehehe as he is living in liverpool

Oh No !! Im out of topic :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Not anymore, he escaped, he's living in the land of sheep now! :18::xxanimal-smiley-085:xxanimal-smiley-085:xxanimal-smiley-085:18:

Iain.

joebloggs
7th January 2009, 20:50
Filipino guys respects women, to the extend of telling lies just not to hurt women, being a gentleman in culture...

filipino guys respect women :icon_lol:
like what type of lies, they been with other women, drinking and gambling :NoNo:

from what i've seen and been told filipino men are no better and if anything are worse than your british guy :Erm:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

gemini63
7th January 2009, 21:13
like what type of lies, they been with other women, drinking and gambling :NoNo:

from what i've seen and been told filipino men are no better and if anything are worse than your british guy :Erm:

it seems what i mean in here is misinterpreted...Sorry if i didnt explain it or express really as what i really want it to be interpreted...What im trying to say in short, is that westerners are so frank to tell what is really the truth,which is good if im the one to asked,being so straight to comment the truth,than being a gigolo just to pleased women. Trying to be gentleman...

gemini63
7th January 2009, 21:15
Bolero in short....Loads of filipino boleros just to pleased women...

gemini63
7th January 2009, 21:17
But not all..IN fairness to filipino guys too...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

gemini63
7th January 2009, 21:24

Like this qoute...They knows how to make bola just to pleased what women would want to hear....Even sometimes not true whats really in their heart...sometimes its just a comment of respect to women not being hurt too...But i prepare being to be told straight what is the truth, than making me bola...Its unrespectful.

luv8here
8th January 2009, 00:06

And can anybody explain why 99% of men ogles at womens b & b (bum & breast) not just for a short of time but most of the time? :Erm::doh:Rasp:

sharon
8th January 2009, 05:37

use have to use your common sense.

the best way to find the right girl is,

1.offer a marriage after a one week chatting if she said " yes" then let her go, means she is not the right one for you.

2. ask her to come to your country or place even she has not seen you yet in person, if she said yes, then you know what she`s after. A decent woman will not go to foreign land to meet her online boyfriend that she never meet yet in person. I know most ladies will agree.

3. tell her you do not have your own house and that you just living with your parents house, that you earn average income. If she go away means only onething she`s looking for, rich man.

lavander
8th January 2009, 09:21

....hmmm maybe the girl you've chatting with is intoxicated!... :yikes:

or perhaps your the one who is intoxicated!.. :D :D

Kidding!. Peace Bro.

Lavander

KeithD
8th January 2009, 10:05
And can anybody explain why 99% of men ogles at womens b & b (bum & breast) not just for a short of time but most of the time? :Erm::doh:Rasp:
You don't look at the mantelpiece when poking the fire.....:Sex:

somebody
8th January 2009, 20:56

1.offer a marriage after a one week chatting if she said " yes" then let her go, means she is not the right one for you.

2. ask her to come to your country or place even she has not seen you yet in person, if she said yes, then you know what she`s after. A decent woman will not go to foreign land to meet her online boyfriend that she never meet yet in person. I know most ladies will agree.

3. tell her you do not have your own house and that you just living with your parents house, that you earn average income. If she go away means only onething she`s looking for, rich man.

great advice

cheesewiz
9th January 2009, 00:01
in my humle opinion, if you want to meet a girl on the net or dating site, expect that she is talking to loads of men or loads of men viewed her pictures and profiles and exchange loads of email to those whose interested on her.

On the other hand, men whose looking for a girl online/dating site you do the same thing. So, birds with the same feather flock together. There's a famous saying collect and collect then sellect.

to make the story short..if you're on doubt don't find a girl on net/dating site. And well, i think you are old enough to know the truth and lies. Best of luck.

its my opinion:ARsurrender:

simplelife
9th January 2009, 02:26

good points there.

aromulus
9th January 2009, 07:49
You don't look at the mantelpiece when poking the fire.....:Sex:

Yup............:D

pennybarry
9th January 2009, 18:24
Well, who know she might love you at first sight :cwm24:

and after................ Can you marry me ? :Cuckoo:

and lastly ,you have a good family :rolleyes:

I second the motion:D! Who knows you'll marry her in your first meeting:action-smiley-081:

kermit123
10th January 2009, 16:04

i was told same thay like western guys becouse we are more honest than pinoy men, who cheat drink gamble and just sleep with anyone thay can (men and women pmsl)i had flat on my bike two pinoy guys came up to help chatting a gay walked past these guys both looking at the gay i said ow get a girl one said anythink will do, And the one said that the gay has nice ass lol i said narrrrr thay both walked of after the gay looked back smileing lol well thay do say 2 into one will go lol gaz/maybs

kermit123
10th January 2009, 16:09
wintowin that is brillent pmsl even my wife was louthing her head off after i explained what it ment (english humor is hard to explain sometimes lol) but that is so funny two yellow heads sh-gg-ng very very funny gaz/maybs

Jay&Zobel
10th January 2009, 21:21

RED ALERT!!!

SPAMMERS:omg:SCAMMERS :Cuckoo:HAHAHA... jokeeee...

it's like mentioning your financial debts in a very young relationship lol...:Rasp:

i dunno, maybe, girls really fell in love so easily?... ermm... not me...lol...

Sketco
7th February 2009, 16:41
G'day Karateka,
You know, I've been struggling with the same dilemma, and I've done a little scanning around the good old google factory, and I'm starting to think it's actually quite normal once some sort of rapport has been formed. A difference in temperament perhaps?
I'm still working on this one myself..LOL I'll let you know if there's a breakthrough :icon_lol:

Eljohno
8th February 2009, 00:12
But there is no way it is true genuine love as that takes time to develope.

I think if a person is insecure then it will be what they want to hear and many a person has parted with money after hearing "i love you" over the internet..