PDA

View Full Version : waaaaaaaa

gretandy
18th September 2006, 14:47
hellooooo every bodyy:Hellooo:

.. it really makes me :furious3::cwm23:im having some pimples and it seems they never stop week after week it doesnt look very bad but i dont really like it since normally i got no pimple before when i was in Philippines :NoNo: some one told me they would go as my skin is just adjusting to the weather and diet here in UK but i have been here for 4 months now....
does anybody got an advice for me regarding this?:Help1:

cheers......
gretandy

mupsuit
18th September 2006, 17:37

.. it really makes me :furious3::cwm23:im having some pimples......

cheers......
gretandy

http://www.acne-rosacea.co.uk/

KeithD
18th September 2006, 17:40
Brown paper bag :xxparty-smiley-004:

gretandy
19th September 2006, 12:13
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ...hehhehhehe i should have replaced my last sentence there or else everyone will think its really that bad:NoNo: i was hoping to hear some stories from the girls who have changes from their skin when they got here in UK .....anyway thanks for the advice...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hey keith ..whats that brown paper bag for ??im not hyperventilating:icon_lol: i know wat you mean grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cheers,
gretandy

KeithD
19th September 2006, 13:39
Just do what use guys do.....shave them off :)

mupsuit
19th September 2006, 20:06
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ..i was hoping to hear some stories from the girls who have changes from their skin when they got here in UK .....

cheers,
gretandy

Process your photos in Photoshop - stops your family in Phils from being worried

scotsfiancee
20th September 2006, 03:20
Sleep early :)

Jay&Zobel
20th September 2006, 21:35
drink lots of water

ervenescence
23rd September 2006, 22:01

.. it really makes me :furious3::cwm23:im having some pimples and it seems they never stop week after week it doesnt look very bad but i dont really like it since normally i got no pimple before when i was in Philippines :NoNo: some one told me they would go as my skin is just adjusting to the weather and diet here in UK but i have been here for 4 months now....

cheers......
gretandy

Hello there gretandy, I hear your worries about having pimples. Yes I used to have spots on my face when I got here in UK and it lasted for a few months before I completely got rid of them. I tried different products but there wasn't great instead my spots were getting worst. But then I discovered Neutrogena facial wash and its really effective, I used it twice daily morning and before I went to bed. And I also used nivea visage face cream after washing my face. Im really pleased of that but Im not so sure of how it works to you considering that we have different types of skin.

And another tips, minimise eating sweets especially chocolates instead tried to eat more fruits and vege because there really good for skin and plenty of water.

scotsfiancee
23rd September 2006, 22:43
Nice tip ha, let me add the St. Ives (facial scrub) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc898
24th September 2006, 03:35
OLAY total care and products from the body shop. It works for me!

KeithD
24th September 2006, 09:03
BIC razor....shave them all off :)

I should have been a doctor with the excellent advice I give out :D

andypaul
24th September 2006, 11:05
My Wife had the same problem when she first moved over where her skin went into a mini shock at the change of the weather although she came in October last year.

My Wife used her likas soap which we can get in local phill shops and she used E45 products at first, but also later garnier skin naturals face wash and pore purifying astringent afterwards. She also used e45 moisturer during the winter to combat her skin drying due to the difference in humidty and temperature. This also happened to an aunt who moved over in march/aprill this year but it soon settled down, with my Wife helping her out.

Its worth all hubbys putting a bit of cash aside for a vist to boots and the body shop etc so your Wife can find the products that suit her best when she first comes over. I nearly fell over when we got to the till, but it was worth it for the comfort it brought my Wife has her skin improved. Nothing worse i would have thought for a woman than moving to a new country, culture and finally with herr Love and not feeling magenda.

On the bright side my Wifes skin settled down after a months and looking oh so Magenda :-)

Ping
24th September 2006, 11:20
Try to use anti-bacterial facial wash and be sure there's no alcohol content in the ingredients. Avoid eating greasy or fatty or oily foods and minimize eating junk foods. Eat loads of fruits and vegetable.Don't use facial scrub an use cold water (room teperature).Avoid applying make up while the pimple is not cleared off cause it clog the pores and make it worst.Drink plenty of water and get enough good night sleep.Avoid too much exposure to the sun.
After washing your face especially in night time you can apply skin renewal serum, in day time apply moisturizer spf 30 for protection, and I think itsw better if you take a suppliments vitamin A,C,E or check any suppliments good for the skin.

scotsfiancee
24th September 2006, 11:40
My Wife used her likas soap which we can get in local phill shops and she used E45 products at first,

Likas Papaya? that's very effective :xxgrinning--00xx3: and its a whitening soap at the same time. But of course it depends on her skin, maybe she will get allergies.

Nothing worse i would have thought for a woman than moving to a new country, culture and finally with herr Love and not feeling magenda.

On the bright side my Wifes skin settled down after a months and looking oh so Magenda :-)

Your wife is maganda :)

Ping
24th September 2006, 11:43
Why you girls got skin problem when you arrived here.I arrived here long time ago without any skin problem.In my opinion the culprits is the changes of the food intake when you're here.Try to eat thesame food you eat in philippines. Cook your own as what you did in Philippines.Like me I cook our food separately cause my husband eat meat everyday. For me fish and vegs and rice. I eat meat once a week only. I don't drink coffee,tea or softdrink. In the morning I always make fruit juice , from fresh like oranges, pineapple, kiwi apple, carrot, pear and melon, one glass each and also a small slices of ripe papaya,pineapple and melon inthe morning. Try to eat a balance diet.

russ01539
24th September 2006, 22:34
Regularly scrub your face with Swarfega and a wire brush - that should do it.

KeithD
25th September 2006, 09:52
Regularly scrub your face with Swarfega and a wire brush - that should do it.
Now that's just stupid......:NoNo: :D

gretandy
25th September 2006, 13:35
thanks for the stories and tips i feel better hearing those :)any way its something you would worry if you dont have them before.. im using LOreal products and clearasil wash and this week i have no spots hopefully my skin will behave since im starting to have less oily foods and drink lots of water .. i dont usually wear any make up and my skin was at its best wen im using eskinol and ponds facial cream, sadly, i never think of bringing some extra with me i already ran out of them....i have tried the fil-stores in earls court to see if they have the product but nothing...glad i got my fave conditioner though cream silk hehehehe........