PDA

View Full Version : looking for phillipine lady in midlands(uk) for a date

samkigs
4th January 2009, 11:14
hie.:Help1:i'm 29yr old dude based in midlands full of life and i'll like to get in touch with phillipine lady based in uk preferable in midlands esp nurses for a date so that we can get to know each other:cwm38:.pliz reply on my email address(samkigsATyahooDOTcom) and we can roll on.Happy new yr to all who check my advert

trends5squared
5th January 2009, 23:51
hie.:Help1:i'm 29yr old dude based in midlands full of life and i'll like to get in touch with phillipine lady based in uk preferable in midlands esp nurses for a date so that we can get to know each other:cwm38:.pliz reply on my email address(samkigs@yahoo.com) and we can roll on.Happy new yr to all who check my advert

hmmmmmmmmm . . . . why does it has to be a nurse? are you often sick?:icon_lol:

good luck!:Hellooo:

samkigs
6th January 2009, 01:56
yap,i'm afraid i'm always sick in my heart as i nid some1 2 sort it out lol!haven't got the luck as yet so i'll b glad if u can help mi out pliz, my dear mind u i'm getting old though:icon_lol:

joebloggs
6th January 2009, 02:10
me thinks most filipinas in the uk are already married, but its a good idea trying to find one in the uk, and save all that money, form filling and waiting game :doh

reginacarlson
6th January 2009, 04:14
Hope you find her soon, best of luck.

kermit123
7th January 2009, 02:10
mmmm maybe sick in head lol. like uniform lol bupa just of bristol road had lots pinoy nurses i think 90% were pinoys when i was in hospital.

Ally
12th January 2009, 15:20
hope u will find her. good luck

samkigs
12th January 2009, 21:48
hie.i'm 29yr old dude based in midlands full of life but i'm getting old and i'll like to get in touch with Filipino lady based in uk for a friendship @ first mayb more if we click with each other.if your the one or you know anyone then reply to my email address(samkigs@yahoo.com) and we can roll on.Happy new yr to all who check my advert

p/s-sorry i posted this advt but never got any luck.thanks alot for all those who reply to wish me luck

an08
4th February 2009, 12:30
well sam kigs do u have a pic? and dont u like filipinas not yet in the uk?

samkigs
5th February 2009, 09:39
well sam kigs do u have a pic? and dont u like filipinas not yet in the uk?

please send your email address or write to me (samkigs@yahoo.com) and i'll fwd you my pix.where are you based Angelina?i haven't met any single filipinas

aromulus
5th February 2009, 09:58
hmmmmmmmmm . . . . why does it has to be a nurse? are you often sick?:icon_lol:

good luck!:Hellooo:

He might like women in uniforms......:D

an08
5th February 2009, 10:15
no sorry im not single...im just curious ahahhahaha

Gavanddal
6th February 2009, 21:25
i'm sure we'd all like to have met a Filipina in the UK and not had all the cost of immigration visas but there's definately a lot more of them in the Philippines. Now there's a surprise. :D Good luck with your search.

Mrs.JMajor
7th February 2009, 02:06
but i saw some available filipina post here,looking for a sincere one,i wonder if they are still available

ljarvis
8th February 2009, 22:48
can do with a a nurse custume from anne summers he he he

ljarvis
8th February 2009, 23:00
i think filipina nurses in UK are also looking for a man who can nurse them. so hope u got the right tools and equipment Dude to do the experiment..... he he he Happy Hunting!

samkigs
13th February 2009, 15:25
Thanks for ur msg,you sound a lovely lady,ru u still lonely?we can be friends so will you mind to hook up wid me? xox

samkigsatyahoodotcom

aromulus
13th February 2009, 22:01
Thanks for ur msg,you sound a lovely lady,ru u still lonely?we can be friends so will you mind to hook up wid me? xox

samkigsatyahoodotcom

Folks, please, in your own interest do not post your email addresses, unless you want to drown in a sea of spam mails.:NoNo:

katie37pinayuk
18th February 2009, 18:59
me thinks most filipinas in the uk are already married, but its a good idea trying to find one in the uk, and save all that money, form filling and waiting game :doh

you're wrong there. most filipina in the UK are single ...probably busy working that's why... until realising that her body clock is ticking :)

katie37pinayuk
18th February 2009, 19:05
hie.i'm 29yr old dude based in midlands full of life but i'm getting old and i'll like to get in touch with Filipino lady based in uk for a friendship @ first mayb more if we click with each other.if your the one or you know anyone then reply to my email address(samkigs@yahoo.com) and we can roll on.Happy new yr to all who check my advert

p/s-sorry i posted this advt but never got any luck.thanks alot for all those who reply to wish me luck

i have a friend, she's not from midlands but from portsmouth...she's not a nurse but a registered occupational therapist (for a change)...she works in the hospital so it should still be the same hehehe. she is looking for a serious relationship though :)

samkigs
27th February 2009, 22:18
that nice of you and I’m up for a serious relationship please just pass her contacts or give her my email address and we can roll on. Catch you later

samkigs
27th February 2009, 22:22
i have a friend, she's not from midlands but from portsmouth...she's not a nurse but a registered occupational therapist (for a change)...she works in the hospital so it should still be the same hehehe. she is looking for a serious relationship though :)

that nice of you and I’m up for a serious relationship please just pass her contacts or give her my email address and we can roll on :xxgrinning--00xx3:. Catch you later

:)