PDA

View Full Version : What A Start!

lavander
3rd January 2009, 12:08
As my holiday leave has completed, i need to go back to freezing Germany again... :D

I have taken my flight last night from Singapore to Germany via Frankfurt -
Lufthansa is my official carrier...I arrived safe and sound to Stuttgart via connecting flight but NOT my luggage!... :doh :Brick: :furious3:

I was keep in cold till am writing this coz my stuff are all in my luggage! :cwm23:

Worse is i need to go out later in the freezing cold just to buy spare clothes to keep me warm later until i get all my stuff.... Wow..what a start ... :omg:

Latest update from LH people that they are still locating my stuff etc but they promise that i will be compensated to all the mess that they have caused me...
(in a lighter mode, can i request my 3B's instead as complimentary hahaha kidding) :D

So...just sharing this moment... (sigh)

joebloggs
3rd January 2009, 12:15
Searching for 3B's ... (Bald Head Big Heart and Blue Eyes) ...

:Hellooo: i've got 2 out of 3, sorry no bald head yet (not unless the misses catches me on here :yikes:) , if you wait another 20yrs and i can trade in the misses, you never know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

maybe they've found your luggage by then :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd January 2009, 12:37
:Erm: didn't realize you will come to Germany that fast, thought the last time we chat looks like mid of the year,pity you really need badly the bald big heart blue eyes to make u warmmmmmmmmm :D

take care there Irene,who knows when u bought spare clothes you will bang him on the road :rolleyes:

lavander
3rd January 2009, 13:35
:Hellooo: i've got 2 out of 3, sorry no bald head yet (not unless the misses catches me on here :yikes:) , if you wait another 20yrs and i can trade in the misses, you never know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:

Ha ha ha...Thanks but no thanks.... this is my imaginary dream one so dont even think about it!....

Stay happy with ur wifey instead... Kong Hei Fat Chow!!!

Blah blah blah.... :D

Lavander

lavander
3rd January 2009, 13:38
:Erm: didn't realize you will come to Germany that fast, thought the last time we chat looks like mid of the year,pity you really need badly the bald big heart blue eyes to make u warmmmmmmmmm :D

take care there Irene,who knows when u bought spare clothes you will bang him on the road :rolleyes:

Thanks Juliet,
Yes, my holiday is over..i never had the chance to have a quick trip to Davao to have lunch with PeterB and his wifey coz of full pack itinerary..But there will be next time for sure... (PeterB u will be a proud Daddy by that time!!. )

Happy New Year Sister!!! Stay Happy and rgds to ur hubby-to-be.

Lavander

lavander
3rd January 2009, 13:43
:Erm: the bald big heart blue eyes :D
:

No worries, this is just my imaginary dream one lol! :D

pennybarry
3rd January 2009, 14:18
No worries, this is just my imaginary dream one lol! :D

Try to visit Bachelor's disco in Holland, Germany, or Belgium, and you'll find out there's loads of Bachelors looking for partner:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

lavander
3rd January 2009, 14:59
Try to visit Bachelor's disco in Holland, Germany, or Belgium, and you'll find out there's loads of Bachelors looking for partner:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Thanks PennyBarry,

My priority at the moment is to get my luggage!!! anyways, i prefer to meet my imaginary dream one in unexpected place! perhaps in the barber shop while he is having a shave head or anything hahaha..:D

Sorry....am trying to make fun at the moment coz am so stress out with my missing luggage... :doh

pennybarry
3rd January 2009, 15:14
:icon_lol:
Thanks PennyBarry,

My priority at the moment is to get my luggage!!! anyways, i prefer to meet my imaginary dream one in unexpected place! perhaps in the barber shop while he is having a shave head or anything hahaha..:D

Sorry....am trying to make fun at the moment coz am so stress out with my missing luggage... :doh

Goodluck for searching your luggage:)

Frankfurt was my destinations for 2 times when I went to Holland. I was surprised because it is a huge airport. I even lost myself:icon_lol:. There's train station inside the terminal. There's disco, locker for your luggage:xxgrinning--00xx3: My friend said, I cannot pick you up, just catch a train and stop to Aachen station, it's about 4-5 hrs journey:omg:. It was my first time to travel Europe, My luggage bag lock was accidentally broken, I couldn't close it:bigcry: I can't find any string so I tied my jacket into my bag:xxgrinning--00xx3: But when I was inside the train, I felt freezing:bigcry:
I was thankful, there was an elder woman who gave me her extra cardigan:D

PeterB
3rd January 2009, 16:24
Sorry to hear of your problem - I hope that it's all sorted out quickly.

Yes, my holiday is over..i never had the chance to have a quick trip to Davao to have lunch with PeterB and his wifey coz of full pack itinerary..But there will be next time for sure... (PeterB u will be a proud Daddy by that time!!. )

Indeed - unless you are coming back before the end of February. Anyway, we still have the pleasure of our meeting to look forward to!