PDA

View Full Version : Gitmo

aromulus
1st January 2009, 17:46
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7807084.stm

I don't want any of them to be resettled anywhere near me.....:cwm23:

Prevention is better than cure, and if the yanks still don't know for sure who's who, with the shower they are keeping there, why should we find out the hard way...???:NoNo:

Guantanamo is an american problem, let them deal with it.
If they want to close the place, let them find somewhere to send all those terrorists or alleged terrorists to.
We got enough british grown aggro already....:doh

joebloggs
1st January 2009, 18:06
:icon_lol: it's madness :Rasp:

countries wanting them, i wonder if they will still be welcoming if their citizens starting getting killed by the terrorist bomb :NoNo:

America created the problem they should solve it, what the :censored: has it got to do with brown or the uk ?

what will they put when they filled their visa app form in, where it asks about a criminal record, terrorism, should be refused straight away, how can they get a visa ?? one law for us and another for the gov :NoNo:

mavid
1st January 2009, 18:19
what the...:NoNo: They should be giving them a hard time, not thinking about cradling them in their laps.

KeithD
1st January 2009, 18:26
Put them in Manchester, they'll just blend in :)

aromulus
2nd January 2009, 10:25
Put them in Manchester, they'll just blend in :)

Never mind that......:yikes:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2088048.ece

According to today's Sun Newspaper (02-01-2009), it is done and dusted already, if you read between the lines....:cwm23:

We are going to have dangerous people that do not care one bit about life, in our midst, only waiting for the chance to do something atrocious to get their 74 virgins in hell....:NoNo:

Rightly or wrongly, they don't belong here and should be repatriated by the yanks or be settled in the States at their expense.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I don't care if they get tortured or sent to the gallows if they are sent back to their own countries, they must have broken their own Sharia laws to deserve that.....:omg:
How can the police monitor them every minute, or know where they are at any given time, if they don't even know themselves where home grown paedophiles are, to be able to tell parents in the area to be on their guard...???:Erm:
If Brown wants them, let him settle them in his own backyard in Scotland.
See how his constituency likes that....:rolleyes::doh

This view of mine might be controversial for some, but couldn't care less.

KeithD
2nd January 2009, 12:45
We are going to have dangerous people that do not care one bit about life, in our midst, only waiting for the chance to do something atrocious to get their 74 virgins in hell....:NoNo:
Glaswegians? :Erm:

jimeve
2nd January 2009, 12:51
Arabs walking round Glasgow in their flip flops middle of winter.:Hellooo:

aromulus
3rd January 2009, 08:59
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7809242.stm

Somebody has got the guts to say no, at last.:D

Why can't Brown do the same...???:Erm:

joebloggs
3rd January 2009, 09:28
good to see the yanks think only 60 are not a risk any more out of 225, that's only 165 that the yanks do consider a risk :icon_lol:

good the aussies tell them to :action-smiley-081:, why is this gov so damn weak, brown get out now :furious3:

Washington has expressed concern that some inmates released from Guantanamo could be tortured or persecuted if they were returned to their home countries.
no need to worry about that one, the yanks have already tortured them, so no worries or need to again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
3rd January 2009, 16:14
I find it ironic that the 'penal colony' is rejecting the request while the 'homeland' is accepting!

joebloggs
3rd January 2009, 16:37
I find it ironic that the 'penal colony' is rejecting the request while the 'homeland' is accepting!

yes because their worried we'll just deport them to oz :doh

somebody
3rd January 2009, 18:40
Brown needs the US and its favours. You would think he needs votes more but hey ho. I guess he feels he needs to get in with the yanks more than his voters. Somehow i think as always he is deluded as I dont think he will do as well as Tony B liar who has made i think ten million and counting since leaving office.