PDA

View Full Version : Medical examination

honey73
27th December 2008, 04:30
Do i need to undergo medical examination for spouse visa?

joebloggs
27th December 2008, 07:46
T.B x-ray - read following thread..

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=11692&highlight=x-ray

aromulus
27th December 2008, 18:45
I am a qualified virginity tester.....:omg:

vbkelly
27th December 2008, 22:38

i don't have medical exam but some of the member here know it,i think you need chest x-ray bring it put in your hand laggage just incase they gonna ask you when you arrive here in uk

simplelife
28th December 2008, 00:56
I got my chest X- Ray with me just in case they ask me when I arrive at the Heathrow Airport, but nobody stop me and ask for Medical clearance.

somebody
28th December 2008, 17:39
I got my chest X- Ray with me just in case they ask me when I arrive at the Heathrow Airport, but nobody stop me and ask for Medical clearance.

Good news for you i guess the holidays may have ad something to do with that?

Did you tranist at heathrow or enter the uk (ie walk though the doors at heathrow in to the outside world)

simplelife
28th December 2008, 17:49
Good news for you i guess the holidays may have ad something to do with that?

Did you tranist at heathrow or enter the uk (ie walk though the doors at heathrow in to the outside world)

Hi Somebody,
It was not holiday season when I arrive at the Heathrow Airport, but I guess because it was early morning and the Immigration border was not busy.

jta
29th December 2008, 12:42

hi honey,

i read posting here that some required for xray in the airport and some were not. what i did was, before applying the visa i had my xray done to make sure and brought with me but i arrived in manchester airport and they didn't ask for it.

dondi
16th January 2009, 01:59
i had a an x ray procedure at heathrow when i arrived

singkit
17th January 2009, 18:45
When I arrived at the Manchester airport, the officer who checked my passport had asked me if I have an X-Ray/Medical Report. When I said, "none", she copied my details, hubby's name and my address here in the UK and advised me that I will hear from the NHS of my X-ray schedule by post. They can actually X-ray me right there and then but there were no officer available to do the job.:D