PDA

View Full Version : were flying...

britoy
14th September 2006, 12:45
yup..were flying to england on the 20th.

After all the stress, sorting out all the papers, waiting for 2 months, the hard work and money spent....finally we can breath and sleep back to normal now. And we can say that its all worth it.

We want to thank everyone here in this forum, for being soo kind and giving us all the information that we needed. Things have been a bit easy for us because of you guys. And certainly, we are not gonna leave this forum to assist the new people who will be undergoing the same process (crap lol) that we underwent.

I got my CFO today, and im sooo happy to have met 2 nice people from this forum ( Donnlyn and Odessa). Thank you for talking to me..lol..and for being so nice and made my 4 hours stay in the seminar entertaining...and i hope our friendship doesnt end today.

thank u very much guys. we went to SM today...made our last shopping..lol..and bid farewell to all the sales lady...lol..sigh gonna miss that mall...so basically all we need to do now is prepare for the farewell party ( yup..already bought tissue paper for the expected crying) and pack my whole life back..lol..hopefully itll fit in my luggage :)

hope to see some of u guys there. and again...thank u very much...

GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE...AND GOODLUCK TO UR LOVE LIFE

Markie and Darren

gingxrick
14th September 2006, 12:53
Wellcome to the UK britoy

stuart_donnlyn
14th September 2006, 14:03
im so happy for yah! oh yes i love our funny chitchat earlier somewhat in 4 hours we like quick scan of our lives, experiences and stuff
oh like we talked bout earlier dnt remind me of airport lollllll:bigcry:
im so happy for both of yah! lol remeber ur bestfriend at CFO "brod" hahahha
heyyyyy i wonder how many micro miniskirts uve got:BouncyHappy: were so same lol:BouncyHappy:

britoy
14th September 2006, 14:07
hahaha..i just bought a new skirt today..yay! not micro mini tho..hehehe..
yeah..that funny looking guy on the cfo window that we thought was an arab. :Erm:
i wonder what happened to odessa tho.. too bad we were not able to say goodbye to her.

stuart_donnlyn
14th September 2006, 14:17
3 of us went back same taxi....she was like oh oh wait hahah...i reach 250 yep yep..coz we pass first through odessa's 3,500 a day hotel...lollll if only she knew i guess bout ur condominium..:Brick:

take care on airplane...:bigcry:

britoy
14th September 2006, 14:22
hahaha..i was kinda worried where she went..lol...i though she got carried away and went to the airport and flew to england..hehehe..

i was telling darren abt odessa's multi-million condo..lol...if i have met her, i would have ask her to rent out condo for only 2500 a day...lol..

yupp.few more days...and its gonna be cold temp for me...uh oh...i have to prepare my nippy...lol dont wanna walk with pointed ones...lol

KeithD
14th September 2006, 15:30
...... wonder how many micro miniskirts uve got....
Sorry......I only noticed this bit!! :rolleyes:

IainBusby
14th September 2006, 15:35
uh oh...i have to prepare my nippy...lol dont wanna walk with pointed ones...lol

I don't know how you let that one slip by Keith, your slipping a bit lately.
Iain.

KeithD
14th September 2006, 15:38
:NoNo: Some men eh? One track minds, not clean and wholesome like moi! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
15th September 2006, 03:36
Happy trip britoy !!!!!!!!