PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee Visa Approved!

stuart_donnlyn
13th September 2006, 06:36
Hi its me Donnlyn, Stuart is prolly getting ready for work just now and I already told him the good news so I'm d one writing here and I got my visa exactly 1.10pm im on the shower when my sister shouted on me saying someone looking for me so when i open the door and im just on towels so i was shocked i said WAITTTTTT lol so i got it on my hand exactly 1.20pm and i feel so shy coz water is dropping on my hair and i was shaking. All i said wow! and i saw the stamp i said wow! wow...wow...colorful .
The 2Go delivery man is very polite, and very professional i must say.

I called my fiance and i said Babyyyyyy get ready my wedding Gown and he said ouch coz my pitch is super high lol
And he sound so happy and he's speechless just laughs, oh yeahhh got IT hhhahah
We gonna be together soon. We applied last August 8 and we got dispatched Sept 12 and got the Visa Today Sept 13. So thats 1 month 1week and 5 days. Waiting is over.
God Bless You All and Goodluck to everyone!

Donnlyn & Stuart

scotsfiancee
13th September 2006, 06:45
Congrats donn and stu.. i am happy for you both.......welcome to scotland!!!!! will see you there :BouncyHappy:

Eljohno
13th September 2006, 07:42
Well done guys, the ukvacs & embassy have improved alot over this last while

IainBusby
13th September 2006, 08:06
We applied last August 8 and we got dispatched Sept 12 and got the Visa Today Sept 13

Hi Donnlyn,
Congratulations to both you and Stuart, My wife applied on the 10th of August so were both starting to sweat a bit now, thats 3 or 4 couples on here who applied in August and have got there visas this week and all without interview it seems.
Iain.

KeithD
13th September 2006, 09:13
I can't get the towel & shower pic out of my head now.....:NoNo:

IainBusby
13th September 2006, 09:33
were both starting to sweat a bit now

Its dispatched now. Now we have to sweat until it arrives to know if the visas in there.
Iain.

KeithD
13th September 2006, 09:43
Blimey, they're getting a lot of work done lately. I'm sure everyone will have legs & fingers crossed for you :)

IainBusby
13th September 2006, 09:47
Thanks Keith. :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
13th September 2006, 09:50
...now I must check on our friends progress....probably...."At British Embassy"!!!

gingxrick
13th September 2006, 10:06
hi Iain wow nice one hope the visa is in the bag,have just phone ging and she told me she will have the dispatch by friday morning masama ha ha anyway are you going out to bring louella back

gingxrick
13th September 2006, 10:11
Hi Donnlyn and Stuart glad to hear you got your visa, yes welcome to SCOTLAND I'm in Dalgety Bay Fife

KeithD
13th September 2006, 10:24
Now wonder all the Scots are in the English Parliament.....no room left in the homeland due to Filipino's :D

stuart_donnlyn
13th September 2006, 13:52
thanks guys!!!! very very helpful forum, hey Ianbusby no sweat lol..ur woman will get her visa soon, if everything was followed accdg to requirements, Oh yeah i wonder why the delivery man knows i was approved...im so happy for everyone! august applicants seems getting good news fast...tomorrow ill be in CFO manila seminar..it worries me..is that another test to survive? i need to shower so early as 5:30am just to be there by 9am....

i called CFO Manila earlier...just trying to doublecheck whats the step1 process...coz theyre buildings of registration and stamping differs so i really need to know where exactly to go first...theyre website confuse me...

oh yes anyone flying under emirates too?price for sept 29 is 41,710pesos while october 6 flight is 29,315 as of today when i inquire...thats only one week difference but the price is really far

God Bless you all!:)
lotsa love:cwm38:

donnlyn and stuwy

hey bi if ur at work checking this ill poke ur eye lol kiddin love u i got budgetcard baby 200peso. divide by 8peso per minute so thats 25minutes...and i got 2 baby....so thats 50minutes nonstop i love you's and i miss you's)
ill call u when u miscall me when u arrive from work):BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
13th September 2006, 14:13
tomorrow ill be in CFO manila seminar..it worries me..is that another test to survive?

My wife has already been to Cebu and done the seminar Donnlyn, she only has to go to CFO again for the sticker on her passport when shes got her visa.
Iain.

stuart_donnlyn
13th September 2006, 19:16
i just observed from scotsfiance and my experience..
embassy hours is upto 3pm...the ukvacs building who encodes is just a building away from the embassy
so encoding and stuff by 5pm (phily time)ull see if anything changes on ur status...

Jay&Zobel
13th September 2006, 19:32
kindly update pls ... :) thank you!!!!

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1239&highlight=survey

andypaul
13th September 2006, 19:55
Great news Stuart and Donnlyn I hope you have a happy and loving life together.

The CFO is nothing to worry about just take all your paperwork you used for Visa application.

baboyako
13th September 2006, 22:26
:bigcry::bigcry:
i think its time to persuade my honey to apply again (3rd time).

well done :Wave::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

russ01539
13th September 2006, 23:10
Well done Stuart and Donnlyn. Thats the easy bit over, now for the rest of your lives, which I hope are filled with love and hapiness.

Well done.

stuart_donnlyn
11th October 2006, 19:41
hiyah..hows everyone its long time since i get online here...lol....we become busy and sorted things...hope everyone is okay...:)

britoy
11th October 2006, 21:09
hey donnlyn! are u with ur fiancee now? its starting to get cold here in england. but still manage to wear my sexy clothes..lol..have to use them before the temp drops down and be stucked in the wardrobe. and oh.. were going to get married on the 28th :) :BouncyHappy:

scotsfiancee
11th October 2006, 23:00
im here donn :) bit busy this week

stuart_donnlyn
12th October 2006, 14:05
heya..nopes im not yet with stuwy.. hahaha i know he wanted me to take the soonest possible flight but its so expensive so i disagree with him..also i need time to prepare myself too specially my family. My family is super close and i need to comfy my mother as she was saying its been fast..she keeps on saying yesterday ur just studying elemetary, hs and college and now ur getting married so i have to make everyone in my family prepared emotionally also my granny i have to fly all the way to leyte to tell her personnaly that I will be leaving Philippines. Next week will be my flight...im just alone tho. I wonder how it is to be at Dubai...are there still liquid/gel restrictions?

TO britoy: heyah so ur takig advantage until it becomes colder hahah..hey what ull wear on halloween costume? i saw some sexy stuffs at fredericks of hollywood...im sure daddy will like that hahahhaa..ur gettin married on 28th???? hey show me pictures im so happy for you!
is it really gettin cold now? my fiance told me to wear skirt at airport hahaha we really debating over it as i told him u want me to froze and have my knees toss each other while walking..he was saying that temp is ok inside d airport and its just seconds til we get taxi and off to hotel...so yes im thinking about that.
wot else..hmmm show me pictures of the places u went..have u gone on bars/clubs? my fiancee will teach me how to drink..lollllll i really said i wanted. it will be my 1st..yeah haha

TO scotsfiancee: hey i text u...lol when will ur international roaming expired? Ill have mine ready on 19th i was told i can have it upto 6months...when will be ur wedding? im learning to cook chicken empanada. i get jealous when my bf likes it and i dnt know how to cook that yet. sooooo i really have to learn that no matter what loll..whatever will makes him happy and rush goin home.lol

KeithD
12th October 2006, 14:30
Hey Donnlyn......PM me you mobile number.....ths missus is phoning everyone on the forum, may as well include you :icon_lol: :Brick:

stuart_donnlyn
12th October 2006, 14:46
whos missus? lol sorry...i dunno the term missus..hahaa..:doh

KeithD
12th October 2006, 14:53
Wife...her indoors... :)

scotsfiancee
12th October 2006, 16:52
TO scotsfiancee: hey i text u...lol when will ur international roaming expired? Ill have mine ready on 19th i was told i can have it upto 6months...when will be ur wedding? im learning to cook chicken empanada. i get jealous when my bf likes it and i dnt know how to cook that yet. sooooo i really have to learn that no matter what loll..whatever will makes him happy and rush goin home.lol

Hi donn yes your allowed to take liquids,gels,cream just put it on your luggage not allowed when you hand carry it.

I had already roam my number and could take up2 180 days
ex. GROAM 10/16/2006 180 then send 2884

I did text you :cwm34:

misis = missus :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britoy
17th October 2006, 14:25
TO britoy: heyah so ur takig advantage until it becomes colder hahah..hey what ull wear on halloween costume? i saw some sexy stuffs at fredericks of hollywood...im sure daddy will like that hahahhaa..ur gettin married on 28th???? hey show me pictures im so happy for you!
is it really gettin cold now? my fiance told me to wear skirt at airport hahaha we really debating over it as i told him u want me to froze and have my knees toss each other while walking..he was saying that temp is ok inside d airport and its just seconds til we get taxi and off to hotel...so yes im thinking about that.
wot else..hmmm show me pictures of the places u went..have u gone on bars/clubs? my fiancee will teach me how to drink..lollllll i really said i wanted. it will be my 1st..yeah haha

i think ill be on my birthday suit on halloween, not sure if the weather will let me tho, but im sure darren would..haha.. well the temp here is still ok. a bit colder than what were used to but bearable. i still wear my skirts and stuff (minus the jacket coz it will cover the whole ensemble..hahaha). my in-laws has been telling me to wear a jacket but refused to coz i want my body to get used to it. haha..yeah im hard headed. :Brick:

ive been to some places, not that exciting yet coz we have been preparing for the big day. so yay! and yup ill send u some pics.. haaayyy...i miss home tho...i miss lotsa stuff, but ill get by, holla at me when ur in scotland already and u have to make me kwento. :Hellooo:

stuart_donnlyn
18th October 2006, 17:26
hey ..how much u paid for terminal fees? i wanna bring exact money coz i dnt want to bring some leftover coins and peso bills

i wish theres realy visible telephone number at NAIA wherein u can ask staff terminal fees, restriction, advisories. :bigcry:

skye
18th October 2006, 18:14
Last I checked it was P550? Hope that's right and they haven't changed it at NAIA. Congratulations on your visa you two!! Very happy for you:) Keep us posted ok?

andypaul
18th October 2006, 19:36
:Help1:
hey ..how much u paid for terminal fees? i wanna bring exact money coz i dnt want to bring some leftover coins and peso bills

i wish theres realy visible telephone number at NAIA wherein u can ask staff terminal fees, restriction, advisories. :bigcry:

If you can afford it keep some spare pesos even though i had been though the terminal at mnl a few times. When i went though with my Wife for the first time and paid the fees, my wife was nervous about the big trip and wanted snacks and we suddnely realised we had forgotten to pack for my Wife as she moved to the UK. We didn't have that much pesos on us and not all the shops in the terminal would take credit cards for small amounts and I didn't notice a ATM anywhere in the Terminal (if you know where one is please let me know)

Also if Stuart or a member of his family smoke bring them a box as they are so cheap compared to the Uk.

scotsfiancee
18th October 2006, 19:45
Also if Stuart or a member of his family smoke bring them a box as they are so cheap compared to the Uk.

I was surprised coz 1 box of Marlboro lights cost £5.33 so expensive :cwm24:

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 18:12
My wife has already been to Cebu and done the seminar Donnlyn, she only has to go to CFO again for the sticker on her passport when shes got her visa.
Iain.

Hi...u mean that it is okey to attend the CFO seminar even u dont have the visa yet?

scotsfiancee
22nd October 2006, 18:39
Hi...u mean that it is okey to attend the CFO seminar even u dont have the visa yet?

Yes you can attend the seminar even you don't have visa. But i would suggest better for yah to get that CFO seminar and stamped once you have your visa it would be less hassle :)

In the case of Iain they need to attend the seminar coz they got married here in PI its one of the requirements.

IainBusby
23rd October 2006, 15:44
In the case of Iain they need to attend the seminar coz they got married here in PI its one of the requirements.

It's not really a requirement until you want to leave the Philippines, but the reason my wife got the seminar over and done with, is because they won't allow you to change the name on your passport to your married name until you have attended the seminar. But then you do have the hassle of having to go back to get the sticker on your passport after you get your visa.
Iain.

scotsfiancee
23rd October 2006, 15:57
Gensanbritish got her passport with married name without attending for a seminar. She just go to CFO in cebu after she got her visa.

CDO's DFA are strict!!! :Hammer: they asked alot of requirements for passport unlike other city.

Chrisirene
23rd October 2006, 16:04
YAH...u are right.....When i went in the first time...they asked lots of requirements....then when i went there again for the 2nd time...they just get the 2 requirements out of 6 requirements i had in my hands...sooo for that the stuff are (Crap)

scotsfiancee
23rd October 2006, 16:21
Same here went there for 2 times :cwm23:

stuart_donnlyn
4th November 2006, 00:14
hello its been my first 2 weeks here in scotland..and my first time to use internet again....i need a break from PC and mobile fone anything that will disturb me and my babybunch. also trying to avoid pics that will reminds me of my family and loved ones i left:bigcry:
i used to
Staying few days in nice hotel at glasgow is fun..i love cranberry juice the first time i tasted it lol...
weather: its too cold for me...this country is a big freezer..super opposite to griller philippines. i love staying near the heater and embracing it lol
food: i love potatoes..roasted potatoes yummy..i love you cranberry hahahhaa jokes..my fiance's home seems like a chocolate factory so many sweets..lol
money: horahhh i know denominations now hahaha i used to pay on grocery and count to pay for bus and train.
cant wait to shop for boots and jackets:D
tho quite dear here compare to philippines..oh well cozt of living and stuff..
people: its peaceful here..haha kids are cute specially last trick or treat..tho ofcourse theyll look at u coz ur lookin different..
places/roads: somewhat confused on train goin to glasgow but i wanna learn so much so i need to go more often....lol..Morrisons becomes my 2nd home grocery..basic needs/stuffs..

so far..im :) adjusting one by one.....

baboyako
4th November 2006, 00:28
38-26-36

spanish blood :D

stuart_donnlyn
4th November 2006, 00:35
lolllllllllll...........:D

britoy
4th November 2006, 09:25
hello its been my first 2 weeks here in scotland..and my first time to use internet again....i need a break from PC and mobile fone anything that will disturb me and my babybunch. also trying to avoid pics that will reminds me of my family and loved ones i left:bigcry:
i used to
Staying few days in nice hotel at glasgow is fun..i love cranberry juice the first time i tasted it lol...
weather: its too cold for me...this country is a big freezer..super opposite to griller philippines. i love staying near the heater and embracing it lol
food: i love potatoes..roasted potatoes yummy..i love you cranberry hahahhaa jokes..my fiance's home seems like a chocolate factory so many sweets..lol
money: horahhh i know denominations now hahaha i used to pay on grocery and count to pay for bus and train.
cant wait to shop for boots and jackets:D
tho quite dear here compare to philippines..oh well cozt of living and stuff..
people: its peaceful here..haha kids are cute specially last trick or treat..tho ofcourse theyll look at u coz ur lookin different..
places/roads: somewhat confused on train goin to glasgow but i wanna learn so much so i need to go more often....lol..Morrisons becomes my 2nd home grocery..basic needs/stuffs..

so far..im :) adjusting one by one.....

woot woot..someones having fun.. :) im still abit adjusting on the denominations...and yeah its time to leave all the filipino clothes in the wardrobe and start buying winter clothes....yay! reason to go shopping.. :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
4th November 2006, 09:53
Welcome back Donn.......MIz yah

KeithD
4th November 2006, 10:17
I thought a 'denomination' was some kind of Scottish religous execution :cwm24:

stuart_donnlyn
11th November 2006, 17:22
oops....denomination of money...like bills..coins..