PDA

View Full Version : Cfo

britoy
12th September 2006, 14:28
my fiancee is worried and wants to know what usually happens at a CFO counseling? and are all aplicants granted the CFO stamp?

jeida
12th September 2006, 14:47
Nothing to worry about britoy and as long as you have CFO certificate and visa already the will give you CFO sticker or stamp.

heaven
12th September 2006, 16:23
Hi britoy,

As what jeida said nothings to worry about the cfo seminar. Its just simple u just need to attend the seminar for almost 2 hours, mostly they will let u watch a movie about the filipina cases who is not succesful with their lilfe in the foreign country.. And also they just want u to realize for somethings before jumping in the other step, mostly maybe once u attend u will say they only want us to discourage but it is not coz its a part of learning and a lesson for us before we will leave in this country.. and after that they will call one by one for interview.,, mostly a part of questions is about the realationship, when did u met, and how u get along to each other, they will also ask some documents to show the proof so luckily u have ur visa already so no problem, just show the pictures,.. The documents u send to ur visa application better bring that to cfo seminar for sure it is complete..... after the seminar u can get ur certificate right away and have ur visa stamp.... its easy!!!

GOOD LUCK FOR THE TRIP... God bless!!!!

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 07:30
guys...after u get ur visa it is necessary to attend to the CFO seminar? and after u have the certificate...what is the next then?

scotsfiancee
22nd October 2006, 09:01
guys...after u get ur visa it is necessary to attend to the COF seminar? and after u have the certificate...what is the next then?

When you have your visa it is a must to attend the pre-departure seminar. After they give you the certificate you will have to go to the CFO office to get that stamp. You can attend it either Manila or Cebu, you can look up this site CFO (http://www.cfo.gov.ph/pdos.htm)

I hope it is clear for you now :)

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 09:05
Ahhhha....thanks scot :D GOD Bless u More :)

KeithD
22nd October 2006, 09:25
Ahhhha....thanks scot :D Good Bless u More :)
Who's 'GOOD'? :rolleyes:

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 09:26
LOL....just mizzz spell it..hahahaha LOL..."GOD" :D

KeithD
22nd October 2006, 09:30
No need to call me GOD.....but very kind of you :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 09:31
ahhhhh hahahahha.....ur funny Win2win :D nice

gingxrick
22nd October 2006, 12:26
Well, you must have the CFO certificate and after the visa has been released you will going back to the CFO to get ur sticker stamp then thats the time will you will schedule your flight going to your destination....

guys...after u get ur visa it is necessary to attend to the COF seminar? and after u have the certificate...what is the next then?

Chrisirene
22nd October 2006, 14:42
Thanks U guys....now i know about the CFO things.....

Regards
Chrisirene