PDA

View Full Version : Got my visa, just this afternoon

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 09:58
Hello mates!! I am very thankful to God most of all....... as he do answers our prayer:BouncyHappy: I just got my visa............. :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Thank you everybody, thanks for your help...................... im so duper happy right now.....

:huepfen024: :Beer: :party-smiley-012:
:Beer: :Beer:
:Wine: :Wine: :Wine:

stuart_donnlyn
12th September 2006, 10:10
congratulations!!!!!! im so happy for yah.:BouncyHappy: ...CFO next..aww that really confused me hows that done...:Brick:

IainBusby
12th September 2006, 10:16
I just got my visa
Wow congratulations, when did you send in your application?
Iain.

walesrob
12th September 2006, 10:16
:BouncyHappy: Hooray! Congratulations Scots :Wine:Welcome to sunny UK! :D

danodie
12th September 2006, 10:18
Hi scot...

I got mine as well today......Yipeee!
Without interview just like yours...Isn't that a blast?

IF any of you had their application received by the embassy at August 3, 2006... COME OUT COME OUT!....hahaha !... seems like the ECO been generous to August applicants or those who's application been dispatched at Sept 11...

I wonder how many of us we're lucky enough to get the visa without interview....(August applicant)

In the meantime... me and scottie both worked up checkin' flights ...hehehe..
Super Excited!

GRIN MONSTER HERE! KUDOS TO Y'ALL!

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 10:21
Wow congratulations, when did you send in your application?
Iain.
My docs was lodge in the embassy last august 4, 2006 so i only wait for 1 month and 8 days.............. don't worry you will be next iain:)

leolane2000
12th September 2006, 10:21
congrats scotts fiancee!!
Good luck and Im happy to both of you...:)
I see all your posts....

heaven
12th September 2006, 10:24
Hello scots wow thats really a good news seems like this past few weeks is the happy days for all of us!!!! coz most of us got our visa without interview, isnt it great???? echos been so good to all of us!!!

DANODIE CONGRATULATIONS ALSO BOTH OF U AND SCOTS!!!

May i know when did u both plan to travel??? Me this coming 22nd can u both travel with the same date????

Cheers!!!!

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 10:27
My fiance is coming end of this month so we will go together to Uk maybe first week of oct..I cancelled all of our trips.....

Thanks Guys!!!!!!

KeithD
12th September 2006, 10:41
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Another NUTTER allowed in the UK :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

I'll put the kettle on......:icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 10:44
Another NUTTER allowed in the UK :rolleyes:

I hope your joking boss :icon_lol:

It should another angel in UK :Rasp:

KeithD
12th September 2006, 10:45
You'll get to rest on your back a lot when you get here :Sex:

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 10:51
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you make me laugh

IainBusby
12th September 2006, 11:12
I got mine as well today......Yipeee!

Hi Danodie,
Great News, Congratulations.
Iain.

IainBusby
12th September 2006, 11:25
don't worry you will be next iain

I really hope your right scot, ours was received at the embassy on August 10th.

gingxrick
12th September 2006, 11:32
well done scotsffiancee, I'm happy you got your visa, gings was dispatched yesterday but she was told it will arrive 2to3 days oh I'm also flying out to the phils this month if gings visa is in the dispatch, good luck for the future rick and ging

gingxrick
12th September 2006, 11:33
what day is your husband flying out ???

scotsfiancee
12th September 2006, 11:37
Well rick i called actually the ukvacs and they told me since we live in province area like ging..it will take 2-3 days but i called the 2GO office here and they said it's coming....so im really confused.....at first..but now so happy..im sure she will have a visa like mine..........

gingxrick
12th September 2006, 11:46
I really hope so scots ging is very very happy at the moment

Eljohno
12th September 2006, 12:48
Congrats to Scots:BouncyHappy:

Congrats to Danodie:BouncyHappy:

For those who are still waiting your time will come soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
12th September 2006, 18:43
Great newss for you Both Scotsfiancee and Danodie i hope you both stick around to help others going though application and yourselves once here in the UK.

KeithD
12th September 2006, 19:05
Scots.....and help........not two words you hear in the same sentence very often :yikes: :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
13th September 2006, 00:03
Scots.....and help........not two words you hear in the same sentence very often :yikes: :icon_lol:
:angry: let's see Keith :cwm23: :cwm23:

baboyako
13th September 2006, 01:40
Hello mates!! I am very thankful to God most of all....... as he do answers our prayer:BouncyHappy: I just got my visa............. :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Thank you everybody, thanks for your help...................... im so duper happy right now.....

:huepfen024: :Beer: :party-smiley-012:
:Wine: :Wine: :Wine:

10 bouncies, 10 beers, 1 guiness, 3 bottles of wine... lasingero~!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: