PDA

View Full Version : Is this your first christmas in UK???

Tiggers0608
8th December 2008, 10:29
Have a Wonderful and a Happy Christmas for those who will celebrate PASKO here in UK for the very first time like us lol :rolleyes:

How will you celebrate it and what will you cook for chirstmas :Erm:

KeithD
8th December 2008, 10:32
Cook - Dog
Celebrate - Crystal Meth

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
8th December 2008, 10:55
Cook - Dog
Celebrate - Crystal Meth

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg::D:icon_lol: a dog??? here its ilegal but i guess you can do that in the phils :Erm::icon_lol:

Ann07
8th December 2008, 17:42
It will be my 3rd:) But first xmas with out little boy:D More exciting and fun:Erm:

Enjoy the wonderful season:)

joebloggs
8th December 2008, 19:22
But first xmas with out little boy:D More exciting and fun:Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: it will be when he gets to 2, thats the time the fun starts, as i know with little joe :doh

Ann07
8th December 2008, 19:23
:xxgrinning--00xx3: it will be when he gets to 2, thats the time the fun starts, as i know with little joe :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol: WE have that to come joe:) more mess:icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
8th December 2008, 19:36
:icon_lol::icon_lol: WE have that to come joe:) more mess:icon_lol::icon_lol:

at least little joe has stopped calling me 'mama', and now calls me 'dada' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

massive difference with him in a year, he amazes me everyday :rolleyes: ,stopped ripping the wall paper off now, drawing on the walls and doors, throwing the cars keys in the bin :doh..

:icon_lol:, i pitty you will have to go thru that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
8th December 2008, 19:40
at least little joe has stopped calling me 'mama', and now calls me 'dada' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

massive difference with him in a year, he amazes me everyday :rolleyes: ,stopped ripping the wall paper off now, drawing on the walls and doors, throwing the cars keys in the bin :doh..

:icon_lol:, i pitty you will have to go thru that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: you make me laugh here :icon_lol::icon_lol: funny:Rasp::Hellooo:

OMG we have that to come and more:Brick::NoNo::cwm23:

I know, esp now james starts to crawl oh dear:doh:doh

joebloggs
8th December 2008, 19:45
I know, esp now james starts to crawl oh dear:doh:doh

:yikes:

that's when he'll find things on the floor, buttons, coins, whatever with his xray eyes and straight in the mouth it goes :yikes:

:Help1:

Ann07
8th December 2008, 19:49
:yikes:

that's when he'll find things on the floor, buttons, coins, whatever with his xray eyes and straight in the mouth it goes :yikes:

:Help1:

Aye, you are absolutely right joe.:doh:doh

WE cannot trust him now:icon_lol::Erm::doh

joebloggs
8th December 2008, 20:04
by far the worse thing he does, i'll by watching tv, and he shout 'lala, dipsey', or 'dora' , he will even put the dvd in the player and press the play button :doh

4 or 5 hours a day of this would break anyone :cwm24:

he's been watching 'blues clues' for 2hrs already :Help1:

if a wasn't a teetotaller i be off to pub now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
8th December 2008, 20:15
by far the worse thing he does, i'll by watching tv, and he shout 'lala, dipsey', or 'dora' , he will even put the dvd in the player and press the play button :doh

4 or 5 hours a day of this would break anyone :cwm24:

he's been watching 'blues clues' for 2hrs already :Help1:

if a wasn't a teetotaller i be off to pub now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:james is getting there coz everytime he watch teletubbies he always scream shouts:Erm::cwm23: trying to say something and plus kicking:doh:doh

My husband bought him a playpen:Cuckoo: oh dear:cwm12:

Thanks for that joe:)

cheesewiz
8th December 2008, 23:38
its my 5th xmas here...its like an ordinary day as I am working on those 4 xmas I'd been here.

so to all newbie here and its your 1st xmas here....the best part of that is you'll get loads of xmas cards you never have before back to Phils:xxgrinning--00xx3: or gifts much better:Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
9th December 2008, 01:12
Was laugh on your chat Ann and Joe,my Jed is nearly 4 yrs old and we are taking shower together most of the time,Yesterday when i was shampooing my hair i let him do some playing,didn't realize he took the ball from the toilet flush (coz it was uncovered)..:doh:bigcry: he broken it,and when i am trying to fix it :doh:cwm24: i broke the water pipe too:doh oh no i don't know what to do now,as i don't have man in the house to fix it:Help1:
Expect more worse on your way Ann and Joe :icon_lol::icon_lol:

P.s sorry tiger it was out of the thread now:D

joebloggs
9th December 2008, 12:09
[QUOTE=Ann07;102275My husband bought him a playpen:Cuckoo: oh dear:cwm12:[/QUOTE]

we bought joe a playpen, but he use to scream and try and climb out, he would put his toys togther to climb on :yikes:, and he use to stare at us thru the bars, like he was in prison :cwm24:

worse thing he does to wind me up, is run around the edge on his sisters 10ft tramoplene, giving me heart attacks, as its 3ft high.. :NoNo: has no fear, when he wants to get off he crawls to the edge, holding on the side and lowers him self down , then lets go and land on his feet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
9th December 2008, 21:35
Have a Wonderful and a Happy Christmas for those who will celebrate PASKO here in UK for the very first time like us lol :rolleyes:

How will you celebrate it and what will you cook for chirstmas :Erm:

hehehe snoringggzzzzzzzzz in the christmas eve, my 4th christmas here

honeybunny
10th December 2008, 11:30
yes this is my first chirstmas here....
hope it will be a memorable and unforgettable one...:D
im very happy that finally im going to celebrate this special occasion with my beloved honeybunny..:cwm38:

im dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!.......:icon_lol::icon_lol:
and more presents to come....:ARsurrender::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
10th December 2008, 13:53
[B][I]im dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!.......:icon_lol::icon_lol:

you will,if the snow come :D

joebloggs
10th December 2008, 14:26
im dreaming of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!.......:icon_lol::icon_lol:[/B]

get your hubby to take you shopping at the trafford centre,
then right next to the trafford centre get him to take you here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.chillfactore.com/main/Snow_Activities/Overview

pitty kids part is only for upto 10yr olds, nothing like a good snowball fight :xxsport-smiley-002:

aug06_2006
10th December 2008, 15:17
This xmas is the first xmas of our lovely son n our first celebration as a family...

islander
10th December 2008, 17:04
well, i'm also one of those first timers clebrating christmas here in UK.... no plans yet as of the moment, very busy at work also.

Ann07
11th December 2008, 14:01
we bought joe a playpen, but he use to scream and try and climb out, he would put his toys togther to climb on :yikes:, and he use to stare at us thru the bars, like he was in prison :cwm24:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: same as james :icon_lol: they are so clever:doh

worse thing he does to wind me up, is run around the edge on his sisters 10ft tramoplene, giving me heart attacks, as its 3ft high.. :NoNo: has no fear, when he wants to get off he crawls to the edge, holding on the side and lowers him self down , then lets go and land on his feet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I bet you are having fun with little joe:icon_lol::icon_lol: i am LOL here while reading this:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
11th December 2008, 14:03
Was laugh on your chat Ann and Joe,my Jed is nearly 4 yrs old and we are taking shower together most of the time,Yesterday when i was shampooing my hair i let him do some playing,didn't realize he took the ball from the toilet flush (coz it was uncovered)..:doh:bigcry: he broken it,and when i am trying to fix it :doh:cwm24: i broke the water pipe too:doh oh no i don't know what to do now,as i don't have man in the house to fix it:Help1:
Expect more worse on your way Ann and Joe :icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Oh dear! you are really dont know what they are capable of:bigcry Just be ready for the worst all the time:Cuckoo::bigcry::doh

Hope you have it fix by now sis:)

Tiggers0608
11th December 2008, 18:24
This xmas is the first xmas of our lovely son n our first celebration as a family...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thats really good, our first chirstmas as a family with our daughter is in the philippines, but this is our first christmas together here in scotland :Erm: hope its good lol

Tiggers0608
11th December 2008, 18:25

Hi no problem with that :icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
11th December 2008, 18:52
2nd christmas and no baby yet:bigcry::NoNo:

Ann07
11th December 2008, 19:08
2nd christmas and no baby yet:bigcry::NoNo:

keep trying wheela:)

Mrs Daddy
12th December 2008, 18:41
keep trying wheela:)

well,its not time yet ann:Erm:

Ann07
12th December 2008, 18:46
well,its not time yet ann:Erm:

:) Oh its not time yet:) You will have it when u are ready hehehehehe nevermind:)

Mrs Daddy
12th December 2008, 18:54
ur right sistah:xxgrinning--00xx3:i have got my reason:D

Ann07
12th December 2008, 19:05

hehehehehe goodluck sistah:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
13th December 2008, 10:42

:xxgrinning--00xx3: But it will be great if santa will bring you a baby this christmas :Erm: or you want a stork to bring it :D

:rolleyes:

Mrs Daddy
13th December 2008, 17:44
not yet this time :D :D :D I have so much trouble with 2 dogs already:NoNo::bigcry::furious3::Brick::Help1:

Ann07
13th December 2008, 18:24
not yet this time :D :D :D I have so much trouble with 2 dogs already:NoNo::bigcry::furious3::Brick::Help1:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: thats why we dont have dogs in the house:NoNo:

PeterB
14th December 2008, 08:26
Only two dogs? The bitch who adopted us has just produced another five puppies. That's now ten dogs, three cats, one rabbit and two birds (one of the budgies died last week). The baby arrives in March!

KeithD
14th December 2008, 10:06
....(one of the budgies died last week)......
So how was the soup? :cwm24:

joebloggs
14th December 2008, 10:19
That's now ten dogs, three cats, one rabbit and two birds (one of the budgies died last week).

what a xmas roast you'll be having :rolleyes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

you should spade the bitch peter, my dog got a pyometra (womb infection) cost me over £1,000 for the emergency op. misses said she would finish it off with a spade :cwm24: b4 she paid more than a £1,000 to save it.. :bigcry:

so knowing how much the misses hates the dog, a promptly paid the vets extortionate demands :xxgrinning--00xx3:, glad to say near 2 yrs later, dog still here :icon_lol:

aromulus
14th December 2008, 10:27
Only two dogs? The bitch who adopted us has just produced another five puppies. That's now ten dogs, three cats, one rabbit and two birds (one of the budgies died last week). The baby arrives in March!

I would be extremely careful as dogs are normally carriers of "toxacara canis" http://www.threerivers.gov.uk/GetResource.aspx?file=EnvHealth_ToxocaraCanis.pdf
And other things, expecially in hot climates.

joebloggs
14th December 2008, 10:31
I would be extremely careful as dogs are normally carriers of "toxacara canis" http://www.threerivers.gov.uk/GetResource.aspx?file=EnvHealth_ToxocaraCanis.pdf

:yikes: , don't say that, or i'll find the dog missing one day when i come home from work, i know the misses will say its run away :cwm24:, and she will be having a big roast for xmas :Erm:

Tiggers0608
14th December 2008, 10:46
:yikes: , don't say that, or i'll find the dog missing one day when i come home from work, i know the misses will say its run away :cwm24:, and she will be having a big roast for xmas :Erm:

:icon_lol::D:icon_lol: adobong aso is nice :Erm: :omg: but never tried it

Mrs.JMajor
14th December 2008, 11:41

You're right majority of the dogs here ,carry a rabies believe it or not,the govt ordered not to make the dog meat as their pulutan when they having session drinking beers :NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
14th December 2008, 13:29

watta big family:yikes:a bit crowded hey peter:D