PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for new friends

Myra
8th December 2008, 08:40
Hello its me again.
I just thought I wnated to start the new year right and move on.
Please anyone here can suggest a good dating website where I can meet only serious people and not a time waster.
I feel so down at the moment and would like to meet new friends to talk to online.
Thanks,
Myra

aromulus
8th December 2008, 08:50
Hello its me again.
Please anyone here can suggest a good dating website where I can meet only serious people and not a time waster.
I feel so down at the moment and would like to meet new friends to talk to online.
Thanks,
Myra

How can anyone recommend a reliable dating site....???:Erm:
They are all the same, with more or less the same features.

It isn't the site's fault, if the people are just there for fun and games.
It is up to you to sift through the human garbage until you find the right person, but even then it will be a gamble.:NoNo:
Don't be desperate to find a relationship, something will turn up when you least expect it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck.

PAT
8th December 2008, 10:13

It is up to you to sift through the human garbage until you find the right person, but even then it will be a gamble.:NoNo:
Don't be desperate to find a relationship, something will turn up when you least expect it.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:..... and in addition, find more courage to wait patiently as the right one for you is worth waiting for . Just be yourself and always have positive outlook in life which enhance yourself to others. Don't set time frame and standards of a friend you are looking for....good luck.:):):)

KeithD
8th December 2008, 10:18
Last time I went out looking for new friends, people ran screaming over the horizon. :rolleyes:

Myra
8th December 2008, 11:36

Good luck.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Myra
8th December 2008, 11:37
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:..... and in addition, find more courage to wait patiently as the right one for you is worth waiting for . Just be yourself and always have positive outlook in life which enhance yourself to others. Don't set time frame and standards of a friend you are looking for....good luck.:):):)

Thank you PAT for the nice advice.

PAT
8th December 2008, 12:11
Thank you PAT for the nice advice.

You are very welcome sis, we (all members ) are just here to listen
and advice.:):):)

vbkelly
8th December 2008, 13:36
Hello its me again.
Thanks,
Myra

you don't need to go to the dating website, just wait the right man is coming at the right time for you

GaryFifer
9th December 2008, 01:15
I would refer the honourable lady to the previously answer question by Lady J

The dark side of the internet (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=6664)