PDA

View Full Version : YAY!!! i have my visa just this afternoon

Gensanbritish
9th September 2006, 10:19
Hello everybody,

I got my visa just today when i got home from the mall.OHH GOD thank you very much ... Thank you very much to this site for helping me and to the other applicants... Ohh my im very very very happy i want to shout hehehhe.. thank you very much again mwah mwah mwah...

Take care and More power !!!!

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
9th September 2006, 10:20
Im so happy for you JOv....... congrats............. :BouncyHappy:

heaven
9th September 2006, 10:37
See you soon jov!!!! congrats!!!!

Gensanbritish
9th September 2006, 10:48
OHh thank you very much my friend Scotfiancee and heaven... dont worry jan u have ur visa soon... GOd bless you all!!!

Gensanbritish ( Paul and jovelyn)

Eljohno
9th September 2006, 11:10
Great news!!!!!!

It seems that things are speeding up at the embassy, so if you are still waiting on your visa anyone then take heart.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Revenga
9th September 2006, 11:36
Yeah thanks all, this is Paul Btw,

hope you all get ya visa soon, GL :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
9th September 2006, 13:14
Hi Jovelyn,
Congratulations to both you and Paul, It won't be long now and you'll be in Dear Old Blighty !!!
Iain.

Jay&Zobel
9th September 2006, 13:30
Oh no!!
We were only talking this afternoon and seemed so fast!!
Oh lynlyn im so happy for you, my eyes are so teary!! im so happy for you!! You'll be with your hubby soon!! AHHH, U deserve to be happy & all others!! Godspeed!! Take care & enjoy the moment!!
Congratulations!!!
Your prayers were answered. The long wait is over atlast!!

Take care,
Zobel

walesrob
9th September 2006, 13:35
Hello everybody,

I got my visa just today when i got home from the mall.OHH GOD thank you very much ... Thank you very much to this site for helping me and to the other applicants... Ohh my im very very very happy i want to shout hehehhe.. thank you very much again mwah mwah mwah...

Take care and More power !!!!

:BouncyHappy: Yay! Congratulations Paul and Jovelyn from myself and Elsa. Welcome to the UK Jovelyn - bring a coat its getting cold now :icon_lol:

jeida
9th September 2006, 14:53
congratz day jov!!!

KeithD
9th September 2006, 15:25
:REDancedancer08: :huepfen024: :Hellooo: :icon_win: :Bouncy: :appl: :66: :xxparty-smiley-050: :Yippeee: :Hammer: :party-smiley-012: :Wine:

gingxrick
9th September 2006, 15:27
Congratulations to both you and paul from ging and rick

andypaul
9th September 2006, 18:19
Another Happy Couple :-) Congrats

Great newsfor you both and hopefully the good news will keep coming for the others still waiting.

KeithD
10th September 2006, 08:42
...and the best news.....we are just moving towards dark cold winter nights :BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
10th September 2006, 11:23
Hello everybody ,

thanks you very much!!! me and my husband paul wants to say thank you to this site. It really help so much...More power filipinouk.... Thanks a lot and May God bless you all!!!

leolane2000
12th September 2006, 09:19
WoW! really a good news! Congrats Paul and Jovelyn!
I am also looking forward for a good news..hope we also get a visa w/o interview..Just completing my documents, not yet in ukvacs...
Hope may we get some TIPS from those who got successfully got their visa w/o interview..For those who are waiting for the results and those wishes to apply a settlement visa soon like me..maybe this end of september will be forwrding my papers too..
Good luck to your JOURNEY!
Pls add me..for those who have a keen to share their success...share some tips...my email add..leolane2000@yahoo.com

If you do have a friendster..Pls add me too...

Wants to have more friends here.................Leolane....Thanks a lot...

Mrs Daddy
25th September 2006, 11:43
Hi GensanBritish,
How are you?would like to congratulate you for passing the visa application.better late than never,yeah!!!
by the way would like to seek an info from you,hope you not mind?as i do believe that you were applying for a spousal visa,yeah?wud like to know on how did you answer this question pls.
1. What is the best way to answer this, taken from VAF2 6.14-- DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN UK? an answer from you wud be a big help.tnx once again and more power!!!

andypaul
25th September 2006, 19:11
Hi GensanBritish,
How are you?would like to congratulate you for passing the visa application.better late than never,yeah!!!
by the way would like to seek an info from you,hope you not mind?as i do believe that you were applying for a spousal visa,yeah?wud like to know on how did you answer this question pls.
1. What is the best way to answer this, taken from VAF2 6.14-- DO YOU INTEND TO WORK IN UK? an answer from you wud be a big help.tnx once again and more power!!!

I can only speak from my Wife and i experience, we put yes. In my covering letter i explained my wifes Skills and the avaibilty of work in our local area which she would be suited to.

I.E we were showing that my Wife would not be a burden on the State and be an asset:)
This would also show as well as the money i had avaiable to look after my Wife after a few months she would be contributing towards the houshold. Which she is now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you don't need to work in the UK due to the hubsand being well off then i can't see what harm you can put by putting you will not be seeking work in the UK.

Mrs Daddy
28th September 2006, 05:07
ok,then thanks a lot andypaul it just that i worry because if maybe i put "yes" the embassy wud then think i will just go there for a work.but anyway thanks.

andypaul
28th September 2006, 20:31
ok,then thanks a lot andypaul it just that i worry because if maybe i put "yes" the embassy wud then think i will just go there for a work.but anyway thanks.

No problem the form is a bit confusing and its nervewracking filling it in. But if People like My wife and I can do it im sure you both will be ok:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gensanbritish
2nd October 2006, 19:05
hi leolane,

thanks for greeting me and i havent been online for long time since im really busy... I would like to say hi to all my friends here specially scotfiancee and ate cham Doc are u already in england?? i just arrived last september 30 and its really cold here in england. Its my 3rd day here and im glad the family of my husband like me. Im hoping that i will have a job very soon since im really shy to the grandmother of my husband.. tc and God bless you all...

Gensanbritish ( paul and Jovelyn)

Jay&Zobel
3rd October 2006, 12:44
how does it feel Jov? u must be super happy!!!

Gensanbritish
3rd October 2006, 18:26
hi Zobel,

yes im very happy of cors that im already in england and sad coz i have to leave my family in the Philippines. Nervous because im shy already to his nan so i need to have job asap... thanks for your reply tc and God blessy u...

scotsfiancee
4th October 2006, 06:43
hi leolane,

thanks for greeting me and i havent been online for long time since im really busy... I would like to say hi to all my friends here specially scotfiancee and ate cham Doc are u already in england??
Gensanbritish ( paul and Jovelyn)

Ooooopppps HEllo gensanbritish........ im still in PI soon to fly manila to UK... i will be there late friday. Was busy a lil and its always raining here :bigcry:
Hope your doing well, will chat u soon as im there. Have a great day and TC.Send my regards to Paul:Hellooo: