PDA

View Full Version : Interview - Despatched

IainBusby
9th September 2006, 08:54
Hi All,
I just wondered if anyone can clarify the way the British Embassy informs visa applicants of the different outcomes with regard to their particular application. From what I have read so far, I get the impression that if the status of an application on UKVACS tracking website changes from "at the British Embassy" to "despatched", this means that your passport and documents are being returned to you either with a visa enclosed or not in the case of a refusal. If there is a refusal, I assume there would also be an explanation of the reasons for this and some other info about your right to appeal etc.

On the other hand, if they wish interview the applicant, they will just call to arrange the interview and the passport and other documents will be returned after the interview. Can anyone confirm if this is correct and if not, put me straight on it please.
Cheers,
Iain.

heaven
9th September 2006, 09:45
Hi IainBusby,

Hi there yes ur impression is right for some reason that would be the case!! coz in my part when i track my status in ukvacs and found its already dispatched then one day after i got my alloriginal documents and luckily together with the visa!!! and if ever they dont put the visa yet of course for sure they will put an interview date!! and also for sure the old member of this site much know about this case!!! Im just telling what can i say heheheh!! but mind you looks like the embassy people are doing great to all the applicants!!

Right now we are waiting for gensabritish documents return if there is a visa inserted!! maybe hear another good news this coming monday!!! cheers!!

READY TO FLY!!! SO HAPPY!! Good luck to all the applicants!!