PDA

View Full Version : my application is already dispatched

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 09:45
Hello everybody,

I just track my application today and it said its already dispatched. Ohh i feel like i have already my visa heheh ohh God thanks!!! I hope really that they will give me a visa without interview.. More power to this site and im very happy...

God bless you all!!!

Gensanbritish (Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
8th September 2006, 09:47
Wow, that's a good news for you jov... Goodluck im so happy for you!

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 09:51
Ohh thanks friend... Goodluck to you also and ohh thanks God really i hope i dont need interview... coz im nervous already hehehe...

Thanks, God bless you !!!

Gensanbritish

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 09:53
Ohh i wish no interviewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! im feel nervous already...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
8th September 2006, 09:56
Don't be feel nervous Jov... i think it will arrive at your home tomorrow. Let me know ha.. God bless and wish you all the Best :BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 10:08
yes i will let you know scotfiancee promise!!!!!!!!

Gensanbritish

heaven
8th September 2006, 10:25
So happy for you!!!! thats really a good news friend!!!! good luck

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 10:28
Hi heaven,

thanks how i wish they will return my docs with visa and no interview... thankssss God bless you!!!

IainBusby
8th September 2006, 10:53
I just track my application today and it said its already dispatched.

Wow Jovelyn,
Thats really quick, I just checked your previous posts to find out when you applied and you said that 2go aboitiz collected your application pack on July 26th. It seems like things are starting to move much faster now and I really hope that it's good news that's on it's way to you.
Iain.

By the way, where are you heading to in the UK?

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 11:10
Hi Iain,

Yes i was really happy today when i read it hehehe!!! i thought i need to wait for long time but thanks God its quick. I hope that i will receive my documents together with VISA... I will be going to Wolverhampton, England thats the place of my husband and how about you my friend? Oh pls pray for me how i wish no interview as im really nervous already... thanks for your reply...Goodluck!!!

PS. Take care and God bless you...
Gensanbritish

IainBusby
8th September 2006, 12:06
Hi Jovelyn,
Wolverhampton is only about 25 or 30 miles from where I live and where I hope my wife Louella will live very soon also. I see you live in General Santos City, Louella's living in Cagayan De Oro and our visa application was submitted on August 9th, so were just waiting and worrying at the moment.
Iain.

gingxrick
8th September 2006, 14:08
I'II keep my fingers crossed for you Gensanbritish,hoping that your visa is inside I wish you both all the best

jeida
9th September 2006, 04:16
Wow jov im happy for you!! Hope you will have your visa without interview, sus day makauban na nimo imo hubby. kita kits nalang ta sa england hopefully soon.

God bless you

Jay&Zobel
9th September 2006, 07:11
Im so happy for you Jov!!!
congratulations!
At last your long wait is over.
Take care!

Gensanbritish
9th September 2006, 07:37
Hi iain,

Goodluck to both of you . Dont worry u will have your visa very soon. And how i wish also that they returned my application together with visa. Ohh really thats near in your place. That would be nice. I hope to meet you and your wife very soon if im there already. Thanks for your reply on my post. Thanks a lot.. Goodluck and may God bless you always ...

PS. yes im from General santos city.. Ohh i know that city but i never been there... thanks

Gensanbritish
9th September 2006, 07:41
hi jeide,

Yes day i hope really that i will have my application together with the visa.. Thanks for your reply in my post.. Goodluck !!! Godbless you always...

Gensanbritish ( paul and jovelyn)

Gensanbritish
9th September 2006, 07:42
hi jay and zobel,

thanks but i wish that today i will receive my docs together with visa. I will be very very happy.. thanks and More power to this site.. Goodluck..

God bless you !!!

Gensanbritish ( paul and Jovelyn)