PDA

View Full Version : Community Event Tonight - London

ginapeterb
8th September 2006, 07:51
New Club Filipino opens in London 8th Setpember 2006

A new Filipino night club opens tonight in West London, the address is :

184 Uxbridge road, London W12.

Doors open 8pm, free entry to you and your relatives and freinds, special negotiation for FilipinoUK Forum members, no entry fee at the door, after 8pm, anybody who comes, should ask for Willieboy or Pete.

Rock band Nugroovz, a well known Filipino - Brit band is up at 8.30pm to 9pm to start their gig, it was a fantastic event a couple of weeks ago, at the Metro Club in Londons music land, now it will be also a great night out, for all those who love great music, anyone who wants to attend, nearest tube is Shepherds Bush on Central Line, parking is off street after 6pm, no tickets or traffic wardens, there is also additional parking in West 12 car park which is above, the Cinema and shopping complex in Shepherds Bush Green, buses run past green, from Notting Hill Gate, and Marble Arch.

Last train out on Central Line is around 11.15pm, buses running all night.

KeithD
8th September 2006, 08:53
Blimey....that'll be the place to be if yot're single after 10 pints of cider :) Be a lot of drooling.....

ginapeterb
8th September 2006, 09:12
So can we expect you to join us tonight then Keith ?

KeithD
8th September 2006, 12:17
Any chance of you setting up a webcam? :)

Hell of a drive just for a perv...who do you think I am???

....I'll get my coat :icon_lol:

walesrob
8th September 2006, 12:19
So can we expect you to join us tonight then Keith ?

Pete, Wales is 50,000 miles from London, it'll take days to get there :icon_lol:

KeithD
8th September 2006, 12:20
Take me years if that :action-smiley-081: in our road blocks it off again, as I'll be banged up for murder :xxmixed-smiley-017:

ginapeterb
8th September 2006, 16:50
well Ginny and I are getting ready to shoot off now, I tell you..you will all miss a great night out, its going to be a scorcher of a gig, Nugroovz are superb, every one will have a great time, I know you will all be there in spirit if not in the body.

heaven
8th September 2006, 17:08
To Pete and Gina Have a great night out there!!! wish i was there now to join that event, well soon!!!1 take care ya!!!

ginapeterb
13th September 2006, 20:55
Nugroovz have officialy been offered a Friday night spot every week, so congratulations to the band, Willieboy is the manager as many will known, Pete is now the official internet publicist, so Pete is busy busy over next 2 weeks building a flash site, geeeeeeeze I have forgot how to work with Flash, back to the drawing board for me.

KeithD
13th September 2006, 21:56
Flash site.....EEEKKK!!! Not many people can view it, as they will not have the plug in, and the majority will not install it these days due to security worries. Any pro-designer will tell you, strictly no flash.

ginapeterb
14th September 2006, 18:36
Stop negging out Keith, I have the plug in, windows has the plug in, whats the problem, flash is great, flash is wise, flash is cool, I am not a pro designer, hahahaha

KeithD
14th September 2006, 19:11
You might have the plugin , but stats say you'll lose about 70% of potoential visitors, and then another % who can't be bothered with the site. You won't find any flash sites ranked on Google, or other search engines, they can't read them.

ginapeterb
14th September 2006, 19:18
What about html with a flash intro ?

russ01539
14th September 2006, 19:52
Let us know when they do the UK tour...................

russ01539
14th September 2006, 19:53
And if you need a DJ at any point IM me, but I warn you I am not cheap.

KeithD
15th September 2006, 09:11
What about html with a flash intro ?

You can do a HTML page, with a 'window' in it showing a flash player, but introduction screens annoy people who bugger of somewhere else.....so like your site.......you can put a flash player on it, and give users the choice to watch or not :)