PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo!!! Visa granted!!!

heaven
7th September 2006, 09:32
To all the members here in this forum i want to say thank you to all, for imparting a lots of knowledge.... it helps alot!! I just got my visa today at 4pm so so so happy so much.,, and now i can be with my hubby soon this coming 22nd..

Anybody there who will leave the phils the with the same date???? please let me know, to be honest im afraid to go alone but its the way to reached and to be with my hubby i will go for it but its so much good if i have a companion [friend].....

To all whose waiting for their visa dont you worry its your return on the next days!!!! you will have it!! scotsfiancee and gensabritish ull have ur visa soon with no interview like mine im sure for it...

Im so much excited God is so much good to me.. thank you to all specially to the staff whose making this site... god bless and more power

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!!!

Gensanbritish
7th September 2006, 09:49
HI heaven,

IM very very very happy for you. Ohh how i wish we will have our visa very soon like you. Me and Scotfiancee and together with the other applicants hoping that we can get our visa very soon... thanks for this. This is really a big help to us.. More power filipinouk...

God bless you all... Congrats HEAVEN:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Happy Trip!!!

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

KeithD
7th September 2006, 09:52
Another one on the Heaven Express.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

How long did it take?

heaven
7th September 2006, 10:01
hi win2win it takes 1 month and 3 weeks only!!!! excellent GOD is so good....

Gensanbritish
7th September 2006, 10:04
Ohh very nice heaven im really so happy for you... Im online right now in yahoo. Can we chat please . I wish to have my visa also very soon...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn )

heaven
7th September 2006, 10:32
hi gensanbritish what is ur yahoo id???? yes we can chat in yahoo if u wish!!! give me ur yahoo id

walesrob
7th September 2006, 10:48
:Wine: Excellent news! Congratulations Heaven from Rob and Elsa :BouncyHappy:

heaven
7th September 2006, 11:04
thank you ROb and lisa.... SO HAPPY

rands
7th September 2006, 11:08
Hi Heaven,

Congrats and welcome to the UK!!!

Rands:Hellooo:

Gensanbritish
7th September 2006, 11:12
Hi heaven,

heres my id windchime882002@yahoo.com... Congrats again!!!:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
7th September 2006, 11:28
It's so good to hear that from you heaven..I am very happy for you!!! and hey are you going to fly with KLM? so just one stop..

We keep on praying to God but i know he will gonna answer for it!!!

Thanks again....

IainBusby
7th September 2006, 12:10
Congratulations Heaven, where are you going to in the UK?

Eljohno
7th September 2006, 12:16
Congrats on getting your visa and i am sure you agree that it is so worth the wait.

It gives much hope to those who are still waiting.

You will be coming to the uk not long before our winter starts so wrap up well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
7th September 2006, 12:28
You will be coming to the uk not long before our winter starts so wrap up well

Yea, it always makes me laugh whe my wife says "it's very cold here today" meaning the temperature has dropped down to below 26c. Of course, if you try to explain about our British winters and you talk about temperatures below zero, this is just way beyond the comprehension of the average Filipina.
Iain.

Eljohno
7th September 2006, 12:35
It is a pleasant surprise when we arrive in the Philippines for the first time and are hit by the heat and humidity but it will be the reverse when a filipino arrives in the uk and experiences the winter.

Although some of my wives friends live in Norway which would be much worse in the winter than the uk...:Hammer:

heaven
7th September 2006, 13:07
THank guys so thankful to ur advice well my hubby prepared lots of clothes for me in the winter so no probs for that but of course ill bring some with me.... no matter how cold it is i need to survive hehe lol as long as me and my hubby will be together... THA NKS AND GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! SO EXCITED TO BE THERE IN UK..

KeithD
7th September 2006, 13:49
Yea, it always makes me laugh whe my wife says "it's very cold here today" meaning the temperature has dropped down to below 26c. Of course, if you try to explain about our British winters and you talk about temperatures below zero, this is just way beyond the comprehension of the average Filipina.
Iain.

Tell her to strip to underwear....sit in front of fridge....open door....remain for 30 minutes.....that should just about do it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jeida
7th September 2006, 14:55
congrats heaven, wow God is really good. I know you feel like heaven at the moment and very excited to be with your hubby. goodluck to your trip

IainBusby
7th September 2006, 15:10
Tell her to strip to underwear....sit in front of fridge....open door....remain for 30 minutes.....that should just about do it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sounds like a very interesting experiment, I'll see what she says. I can always blame you if she's not impressed Keith!

KeithD
7th September 2006, 15:13
Sounds like a very interesting experiment, I'll see what she says. I can always blame you if she's not impressed Keith!

She won't be if you put the pics on the gallery :yikes:

heaven
7th September 2006, 15:21
Hi Aainbusby my future home with my hubby located at BERKHAMSTED HERTS.....is it near at your place???and were it is??

jeida!!!! Yes your right i feel like im in heaven tonight for sure cant sleep for the good news i had today......so so happy... thanks to all TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS..... HAVE A LOVELY EVENING EVERYONE!!!!

Doc898
7th September 2006, 16:45
Congratulations!!! Im happy for you. Goodluck and happy trip!!

IainBusby
7th September 2006, 19:22
Hi Iainbusby my future home with my hubby located at BERKHAMSTED HERTS.....is it near at your place???and were it is???

Hi Heaven, I live in Coventry which is in, what is known as The Midlands in this country, or for people who were born south of Watford, maybe even "The North". Anyway its probably about 80 to 100 miles north of where you'll be located, but one good thing from your point of view is that, the further south you go, the warmer it is.
Iain.

ervenescence
7th September 2006, 21:01
To all the members here in this forum i want to say thank you to all, for imparting a lots of knowledge.... it helps alot!! I just got my visa today at 4pm so so so happy so much.,, and now i can be with my hubby soon this coming 22nd..

Heaven well done for the success. It's a relief to have pass through this level and especially without being interviewed, lucky you :xxgrinning--00xx3: . Now get ready to the next stage.

Jay&Zobel
7th September 2006, 21:39
WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Im happy for you!
God is really good..

Can i have your YM id? mine is zucci2005@yahoo.com

Job well done Heaven (ermm whts your secret to success) hehehe

andypaul
7th September 2006, 21:43
Congrats Heaven May i wish you a Bon voyage and hope the Winter is not to c c cold unlike last years!!!

britoy
8th September 2006, 05:33
we plan to leave around the 20th this month, will be going from manila to heathrow.

ginapeterb
8th September 2006, 07:29
Heaven, congrats from Pete and Gina, by the way, their is a gig on in West end of London tonight at 8pm, Filipino rock band, we are all going, can u make it ? nearest tube, Shepherds Bush W12, entry free after 8pm, band up at 8.30pm, meet the Brit Fil London community...

heaven
8th September 2006, 07:30
Hi BRITOY!!!

hELLO how i wish u fly this coming 22th same with me....:bigcry: :bigcry:

heaven
8th September 2006, 07:33
HEello pete obviously i cant make it coz im still here at phils, and my flight booked this coming 22nd so unfortunately cant be there yet hehhehehe but hopefully sometime i cant meet u there soon....

Best regards...... heaven

ginapeterb
8th September 2006, 07:46
ok well sorry you cant join us tonight, if you are moving near to London, there is a thriving Filipino community, about 60,000 Pinoys and Pinays in the city, there are various events on during the month, where you can meet your own kind, also there will be some hubbys there, but not many, the odd white boy is around, my post was a kind of a welcome to you, I REALIZED YOU COULDNT BE HERE, ! but keep in touch with the forum and my website, for notices about events, When you get settled in Blighty.

See you here soon.

P.S. Winter is on the way, bring your shorts, thermals, and your Payong, also your mainit panty, pancit canton, epmiderm, eskinol, dried fish, dried mango, and if you smoke, plenty of fags from SM, it is so mahal here, take care.

heaven
8th September 2006, 09:19
Many thanks for the kind words of welcoming me in the future soon there in the UK... .. welll even if i cant be there tonight im sure there lots of next time to join there in that lovely happenings.... for sure meet ya soon there!!!! thanks alot..

God bless and take care!!! :) :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
8th September 2006, 09:47
Hello everybody,

i track my application today and it says dispatched already... yayyyyyyyyy!!! im very happy coz i can feel soon i will be in england together with my loving husband.. Thank you very much to this site ... God bless you all!!!

britoy
8th September 2006, 10:25
Hi BRITOY!!!

hELLO how i wish u fly this coming 22th same with me....:bigcry: :bigcry:
you already booked your flight for 22? we will after travel with qatar airlines as i already have a open return ticket, if we dont get the 20th we could try 22 though.

heaven
8th September 2006, 12:18
Hi BRITOY!!

Yes my hubby booked my ticket already before i did send my application... and now was so glad coz i have the visa in the right time.... My hubby booked me a ticket in cathay airlines cebu via hongkong then from hongkong have british airways to heathrow.... Hope we have the same flight... its so much good to have company...... THANKS!!!!! And happy trip soon!!!

Eljohno
8th September 2006, 13:15
It can be a risky thing ordering your plane ticket before you have got the visa but i am glad it all worked out so well for you.

A friend of mine lost £1000 cos he ordered the plane ticket before the visa was sorted and it did not get sorted in time.

gingxrick
8th September 2006, 14:04
Congratulations on getting your visa Heaven,wishing you and your husband all the best

heaven
8th September 2006, 17:03
It can be a risky thing ordering your plane ticket before you have got the visa but i am glad it all worked out so well for you.

A friend of mine lost £1000 cos he ordered the plane ticket before the visa was sorted and it did not get sorted in time.

Eljohno!!! yep its so much lucky to got the visa in the right time :xxgrinning--00xx3: but my hubby is a GREAT RISK TAKER that is his motto!!! so far he never failed...:) :) :) :)

dave65
30th September 2006, 13:02
hi guys congrats on getting your visa, jasmine and i are currently in Tacloban and just returned from honeymoon so now embarking on the same process Jasmine has registered with the site and when aproved i sure she will have some questions any help gratefully received as i have to return tomorrow and would like jas with me as sooon as possible thanks guys an well done
regards dave