PDA

View Full Version : Not paying CONTRIBUTIONS

amyburple
26th November 2008, 08:03
Yesterday I was not able to log in the forum that much..I guess I just visit just once! Had some issues here in the office... hayyyyyyyyyyyy :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: We thought this company is doing there resposibilty and obligations to us... All the employees here in our company including me think that the company is paying our contirbutions in SSS, Pag-ibig, Phil-Health but yesterdayone of the husband of my office mate went to SSS office and found out that they are not paying us for a year now..... :doh:doh:doh:doh It's really frustrating, :Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick: they are deducting quite big amount in our salaryduring pay day but then here it is...huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: I feel disappointed with this KOREAN BOSSES and the management...:furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3: They said they will work it out for 3 weeks... We're hoping that they will pay it before the year ends... But what if, it's not! :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

I guess we can report the Korean Bosses to the Immigration about this.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

KeithD
26th November 2008, 10:27
Ask God to pay! :Erm:

amyburple
26th November 2008, 10:37

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
26th November 2008, 19:38
Amy,

Sad but that is very common in the Philippines. My cousin was once a victim of that, when he was about to claim his hospitalization benefits but then found out that his employer was not paying their contributions.

SO what he did, he asked for help and filed a formal complaint to SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig... and they did wonders! WAS FOUND OUT THAT THE COMPANY WAS NOT REMITTING THE EMPLOYEES CONTRIBUTION FOR 2 YEARS & THEY WERE ALSO FINED...

amyburple
27th November 2008, 06:05
Amy,

Sad but that is very common in the Philippines. My cousin was once a victim of that, when he was about to claim his hospitalization benefits but then found out that his employer was not paying their contributions.

SO what he did, he asked for help and filed a formal complaint to SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig... and they did wonders! WAS FOUND OUT THAT THE COMPANY WAS NOT REMITTING THE EMPLOYEES CONTRIBUTION FOR 2 YEARS & THEY WERE ALSO FINED...

We will do that I hope if they company will not work it in 3 weeks time... :doh:doh:doh It's just really frustrating Sis :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
27th November 2008, 07:35

shocking !! you forgot your medicine again :icon_lol: