PDA

View Full Version : What a Man needs to do to catch a Filipino on the WWW

KeithD
6th September 2006, 11:39
This is for the girls here to fill in!

What are you looking for when trying to catch a Brit? What do you want them to say? Etc......

ginapeterb
6th September 2006, 11:55
honey, we have a problem, I have P100,000 a month spare, and my accountant says I have to send it out of the country ! what do you think ?

KeithD
6th September 2006, 13:38
Erm......apart from Pete's obvious sex change....anyone else? :icon_lol:

ervenescence
6th September 2006, 21:40
I wasn't looking really on that time, it was my friend who used my picture to her profile without my knowledge. Anyway its a long story :rolleyes: .

Jay&Zobel
6th September 2006, 22:12
i just think foreign guys (in general) are really totally different from Filipino guys (in general too):
Filipino guys are so
conceited,
ill mannered,
self centered,
lots of insecurities... (so on and so forth) esp when their woman achieves more than they could!! aaahh its like pa-macho effect...,
tambay,
basagulero, (hehe) ...
and also most of the filipinowives are the bread winner of the family and filipinoguys are housebounds.. doing nothing!! its the trend now you know... yeah, sad but true

WE just wanted to be loved, and to be respected as we are.. just the way we are..AS A WOMAN.

KeithD
6th September 2006, 22:13
Strange!!! That's what we say about English women :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
6th September 2006, 22:18
Hehehe...

So thats why FILIPINO GALS & BRIT GUYS clicked!! hehehe a match made in heaven hehehe

Doc898
7th September 2006, 05:48
i just think foreign guys (in general) are really totally different from Filipino guys (in general too):
Filipino guys are so
conceited,
ill mannered,
self centered,
lots of insecurities... (so on and so forth) esp when their woman achieves more than they could!! aaahh its like pa-macho effect...,
tambay,
basagulero, (hehe) ...
and also most of the filipinowives are the bread winner of the family and filipinoguys are housebounds.. doing nothing!! its the trend now you know... yeah, sad but true

I definitely AGREE on that!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im glad i married a nice brit who got the same ideals and philosopies in life like me. So for us girls who married a nice and loving brits, i say, We're lucky in love!! :BouncyHappy:

Alfie
7th September 2006, 09:26
In England(Briton?) it seems to me men got hoodwinked by all the feminists to give them a big slice of men's domain, and now men are feeling marginalised cos women no longer need them. (Women have their domain and alot of men's). In this country, women can either bring in the Buffalo as easy as men, or they can get pregnant and the state gives them the Buffalo! Now there's IVF... What's there left for men nowadays?
I personally, would like some of the women's domain and stay at home to look after the kids. But another part of me thinks its my duty to be the breadwinner - hmmm!

Alfie
7th September 2006, 11:02
Anyway,
are the feminists as dyslexic as me? The word they use - "feminist", its hardly about being feminine is it?
At least my mistake, is synonymous in meaning!

KeithD
7th September 2006, 13:47
Anyway,
are the feminists as dyslexic as me? The word they use - "feminist", its hardly about being feminine is it?
At least my mistake, is synonymous in meaning!
Please don't use big words on this forum :NoNo: :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
7th September 2006, 14:46
Anyway,
are the feminists as dyslexic as me?!
Dyslexic is not caused by low intelligence or brain damage. :Erm:

KeithD
7th September 2006, 15:14
Dyslexic is not caused by low intelligence or brain damage. :Erm:

It's caused by exessssivveee amountssss (hic).....os alkohil......:party-smiley-012:

zyra_zzz
11th September 2006, 08:04
Ooooooops. Guess some of us filipinas are exaggerating things about our filipino men eh? Or is it because we are married with foreinger? Dont you know that some foreinger are assholes also? Ill mannered? Self centered and concieted? Hmmmm ? just talkin.

scotsfiancee
11th September 2006, 08:08
Dont you know that some foreinger are assholes also? Ill mannered? Self centered and concieted? Hmmmm ? just talkin.

Are you talking bout americans? :icon_lol:
:cwm24:

KeithD
11th September 2006, 08:52
Are you talking bout americans? :icon_lol:
:cwm24:

:laugher:

skye
18th October 2006, 18:27
I have this idea that British men are less likely to cheat than Filipino men. Is that true? A lot of my Pinay friends think that too saying it might be a cultural thing(notice how I used "might").
I observed that British men may not be as chivalrous, or as romantic and expressive with their emotions as Filipino men at first, but at least you know they aren't just taking you for a ride. Filipino men go through the courtship stage, send flowers complete with a huge show of emotion before the girl "answers" them. They say their I Love Yous in the courtship stage so it's a bit different. I used to be surprised that my boyfriend wasn't really the expressive type in the beginning, but he made up for it in a lot of other ways!:) I'm just speaking from experience, is this true? That's one marked difference. What do you think ladies?

KeithD
18th October 2006, 20:38
I think the figure is 50%-70% of men cheat......or something near that......although that means there are 50%-70% English girl slappers :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella
19th October 2006, 15:44
Mabuhay!!!

All i can say is that "we found each other"

Louella

eljean
20th October 2006, 09:46
for me having a brit is like a fairytale...meeting a prince charming in a real world....just love his blue eyes:REDancedancer08: ...:cwm38: :Rasp:

KeithD
20th October 2006, 10:11
for me having a brit is like a fairytale...meeting a prince charming in a real world....just love his blue eyes:REDancedancer08: ...:cwm38: :Rasp:

Wait until he starts farting in bed after 10 pints of larger & a kebab.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
20th October 2006, 10:26
Yes what until he continually utots ! thats normally after about 3 weeks of having you at his house, then the utotting starts !!!

ginapeterb
20th October 2006, 10:28
Yes Keith always judges the mood right, wait until he starts utotting all over the house, his fairytale image dissapears as fast as a Filipina whose just had her baon cancelled.