PDA

View Full Version : Dispatched means???

heaven
6th September 2006, 09:56
Hello everybody

Wow so so happy today i keep on tracking my documents at the ukvacs and it change to DISPATCHED whats does it means??? but cant help to be happy coz i know i am closer to get my visa hopefully.. Anybody there who knows about this?? and how many days will i have the original back to me????? thanks to all!!!

KeithD
6th September 2006, 09:59
It means they are returning your bits......it does not mean you have/have not got the visa though, as it may contain an interview date.

heaven
6th September 2006, 10:04
thanks win2win but im really hoping that i can have my interview date sooner.. crosses my finger for this matter

scotsfiancee
6th September 2006, 10:54
Well, you will have your visa soon.. i am happy for you! Goodluck mate you deserve it !!!

gingxrick
6th September 2006, 10:57
Hi Heaven, just wanted to say good luck,hope your visa is inside and you dont need an interview:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy: how long have you had to wait ??.

Gensanbritish
6th September 2006, 11:14
hi Heaven,

Hello when did u submit ur application??? how i wish they are going to dispatch mine also.. im happy for you . Goodluck...

Take care and God bless you...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

heaven
6th September 2006, 11:15
hello ginzxrick thank you for the kind words well im hoping also to have my visa inside of it... i send personally my application last july 12th so not over for two months they dispatched my documents and now am waiting for it...

THank you scotsfiancee!! Hoping for the best!!!

heaven
6th September 2006, 11:17
hello gensanbritish they recieve my application july 12th.. For sure u will have yours soon... GOODLUCK FOR ALL OF US.. u take care too and god bless..

Gensanbritish
6th September 2006, 11:20
HI Heaven,

Yes i hope very soon. I cant really wait to be with my husband... thanks Goodluck to all the applicants.. ty for your reply God bless you all!!!

PS. HI scotfiancee hehehe sorry for not chatting today coz i feel bad, i feel like i have a fever...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

heaven
6th September 2006, 11:24
Your welcome gensanbritish

Like you i cant wait to be with my hubby too its just so much hard to wait for the visa... but things will go smoothly as long as theres GOD along with us...Keep praying it will help us alot.

Have a lovely evening everyone!!

britoy
6th September 2006, 14:14
this morning we got the same message on ukvacs this afternoon after 2 months of stress we got the visa. hope this will be the case for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gensanbritish
7th September 2006, 07:45
HI britoy,

Congrats !!! im happy for you and im hoping that i can get my visa also very soon like yours... just dont stop praying .. take care always and God bless you all..

GEnsanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)