PDA

View Full Version : hi DOC898

heaven
5th September 2006, 15:31
Hello Doc just wanted to know about ur visa application??? How is it going on??? do u have an interview date already??? were are in phil are u in??? me im from cebu and been there in manila when i handed my application... but maybe i may go back there if the embassy requesting me to have an interview... and were in the part of uk are u in the future??? heheh loads of questions.... Just loves to have lots of friends here and hopefully to met personally while we are in the UK in the future....GOD BLESS

Doc898
5th September 2006, 18:08
Hello heaven!! I've submitted our application more than 2 weeks ago...and as usual,same old line "at the british embassy" status everytime i trace our docs at UKVACS website. It'll be more interesting if they change different words/phrases everyday like "gotcha! still at the embassy!" or "surprise! Still on process". Im sure i won't get bored of checking it everyday!! :BouncyHappy:
Anyway,im going to Cebu on sunday to meet up with my husband who's flying out via singapore airlines. He's a loyalist! And we'll stay there for a week before flying back home together..not to UK unfortunately,but to gensan instead. It'll be my first time to visit cebu so maybe i can ask some advice from you..ill send you a private message for that.My hubby's from hampshire. I used to stay in Reading when i had my holiday in UK. How about u? Where in UK will you be staying in the future? You'll meet a lot of nice friends here. Goodluck with the application and hope to have a nice chat with you soon!:BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

heaven
5th September 2006, 19:26
Hello Doc same for me i keep tracking my application at ukvacs but same old words written there [a the british embassy] Wow for sure u ur excited again to have ur hubby back wow what wonderful feelin im happy for you.. First time in CEBU?? wellcome here on sunday for sure u will have lots of great days together with ur hubby here and if he likes beaches for sure cebu have lots of beautiful resorts here so no problem with that... and theres a lot of hotel also near at the airport if u both wanted to stay for a week like u said.. Your hubby is in hampshire???? mmm i need to ask that to my hubby if its near to our place.. Ours is in BEKHAMSTED HERTS well hopefully to have some good time together in the future, its always to have a friend to talk to with the same nationality. This week i hope there is more impovement to my application as it is close two months now since i submitted my application. Im so scared if i cant have my visa by the exact time coz my hubby booked me a plane ticket already for this month and i dont wanted it to waste coz it is not refundable... My hubby is great risk taker by all means... if i cant have my visa to the booked date it is no problem for him but for me it is so much, coz its not just a single cents. but im still hoping and praying that things will be in right hope so ....

Anything u wanted to ask more about cebu?? hoping and praying that we can have our visa safely and in the fastest way!!! ok take care and God bless.. hoping to hear ya soon and keep in touch.... Goodluck