PDA

View Full Version : New here!!!

heaven
5th September 2006, 14:55
wow what a gret site... new here and well glad to have this forum makes me feel so helpful...Im just waiting for my interview date hope everything will be fine regarding to all my documents.... :bigcry: Missing my hubby so much cant really wait to be together again... waiting for the visa is like a big torture for me......

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 14:58
Hello Heaven and earth :D ......... Welcome!!!! and pleased to meet you here... Wish you all the best :Hellooo:

Doc898
5th September 2006, 15:01
Hello heaven! Welcome and enjoy your every moment spending here reading all the infos you need. It's worth your time and you'll learn a lot as well!! Goodluck for the visa...we all need it!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 15:06
Greetings Heaven and welcome on board.
Iain.

misscarie
5th September 2006, 15:16
wow what a gret site... new here and well glad to have this forum makes me feel so helpful...Im just waiting for my interview date hope everything will be fine regarding to all my documents.... :bigcry: Missing my hubby so much cant really wait to be together again... waiting for the visa is like a big torture for me......

welcome heaven (scent) :Hellooo:

heaven
5th September 2006, 15:20
Hello so much grateful to be here, makes me feel at home... thanks to all!!! Gathered lots of infos in mind... anybody there who was applying recenlty for settlement visa??? any good news??? take care ol and GOD BLESS!!

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 15:34
I am one of them... still same! waiting for that bloody interview!!

heaven
5th September 2006, 15:48
Oh God GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US!!!!!!

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 15:53
My wife is waiting also, she submitted the application on the 9th of August and just the same old, same old on UKVACS @ the british embassy.
Iain.

KeithD
5th September 2006, 15:55
We seem to have a number waiting at the moment, we'd better stick to saying nice lovely things about the EXCELLENT Embassy in Manilla :)

baboyako
5th September 2006, 19:25
%$* :cwm23: &^**$ :censored: :bigcry:

mike
5th September 2006, 19:36
Hi Heaven and good luck

russ01539
5th September 2006, 20:05
We seem to have a number waiting at the moment, we'd better stick to saying nice lovely things about the EXCELLENT Embassy in Manilla :)

Keith, do you really think the embassy staff read this site ?????

I haven't got a good word to say about any of them, but then again, I luckily am now in a position to say that without fear of retribution. :D

KeithD
5th September 2006, 20:22
Keith, do you really think the embassy staff read this site ?????

I haven't got a good word to say about any of them, but then again, I luckily am now in a position to say that without fear of retribution. :D

We know they look in, and on Pete's site as well :rolleyes:

Little do they know that this site is only a front to hide the facts that we bring in 1,000's of illegal Romanian's through the Amsterdam to Newcastle tunnel we dug :xxgrinning--00xx3: