PDA

View Full Version : It's true that british guy are naked when bed time?

misscarie
5th September 2006, 12:41
hello there how true that most of british man are naked when bed time?they not feeling cold when naked in bed:Erm: just curious about it :Rasp:

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 12:47
Hahahha, i may say its true? :D and you should have added the beers :Beer:

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 12:47
Perhaps you should get Keith to set this up as a survey for you!!!
Iain.

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 12:56
Iain.
Does it mean iain she needs help for this?:rolleyes: she can actually make her own poll:Erm:

misscarie
5th September 2006, 13:27
Iain.

so its true iain that british man are naked when bed time???or you wearing boxer shorts:action-smiley-081: ....just tell me if it is true:bigcry:

misscarie
5th September 2006, 13:30
Hahahha, i may say its true? :D and you should have added the beers :Beer:

or maybe not beer for me...milk instead:party-smiley-012: :icon_lol: and redbull to simon:yikes:

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 13:33
so its true iain that british man are naked when bed time???or you wearing boxer shorts:action-smiley-081: ....just tell me if it is true:bigcry:

I can only speak for myself as I dont have any experience of sleeping with other men and personally, I couldn't imagine sleeping any other way than completely naked.
Iain.

misscarie
5th September 2006, 13:35
I can only speak for myself as I dont have any experience of sleeping with other men and personally, I couldn't imagine sleeping any other way than completely naked.
Iain.

ahhh just have shirt on ... ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 13:38
No shirt no nothing. Its the only way to feel really comfortable.
Iain.

Doc898
5th September 2006, 14:03
hello there how true that most of british man are naked when bed time?they not feeling cold when naked in bed:Erm: just curious about it :Rasp:

Hahaha!!:23_116_6[1]:
:Erm: i think it's true and it's good for me because it saves a lot of detergent and water!!! So instead of washing a bucket full of sleeping shirts and boxers,you save not only time but money as well! So wives out there, be economical..save water!! :icon_lol:
Maybe if you're not in the mood...then they'll feel cold and shivering as well!!! :icon_lol:
What can you say scots?? :Rasp:

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 14:08
Well, you had that point......... we have to be practical then..:D and also it saves for us to washed:icon_lol:

misscarie
5th September 2006, 14:26
:Erm: i think it's true and it's good for me because it saves a lot of detergent and water!!! So instead of washing a bucket full of sleeping shirts and boxers,you save not only time but money as well! So wives out there, be economical..save water!! :icon_lol:
Maybe if you're not in the mood...then they'll feel cold and shivering as well!!! :icon_lol:

mmmmm lots of savings ha...well better to do then when im there in UK :cwm24: .... save water :Erm: meaning........ dont go shower then to save :icon_lol: even brushing your teeth:cwm24:

misscarie
5th September 2006, 14:34

lets save water:xxgrinning--00xx3: :doh

Doc898
5th September 2006, 14:41
mmmmm lots of savings ha...well better to do then when im there in UK :cwm24: .... save water :Erm: meaning........ dont go shower then to save :icon_lol: even brushing your teeth:cwm24:

:D I didn't say don't use water..just save. :Erm: Well,maybe if you don't go shower and brush your teeth,then you're giving the husband enough reasons to wear the thickest clothes he can find in the closet at bedtime and not talk to you at all!! :yikes:

heaven
5th September 2006, 14:50
In my own opinion well a part of it is true!!!! coz i think to be naked completely in bedtime makes them more comfortable....like my hubby of course!!! and well yes like Doc898 it saves a lot of detergent and water LOL

IainBusby
5th September 2006, 15:04
The only thing I want wrapped around me in bed is my asawa ko.

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 15:10
If i do that.... i can't breathed at all :yikes:

Doc898
5th September 2006, 15:19
If i do that.... i can't breathed at all :yikes:

haha! :icon_lol: Then wrap your husband instead of the other way around. Sometimes hubby serves as a good pillow..just be ready for a long-ending complains of getting a stiff neck in the morning! :icon_lol:

KeithD
5th September 2006, 15:50
I can only speak for myself as I dont have any experience of sleeping with other men ....
:icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 16:05
:icon_lol:
Are you tired of talking today boss?:Erm:

KeithD
5th September 2006, 16:07
Are you tired of talking today boss?:Erm:

If a British guy is in bed with a sexy Filipino....why the hell would we be dressed? :doh

ginapeterb
5th September 2006, 19:31
Miss Carrie, you posed a very interesting question:

You want to know :

"Does the British man sleep naked, and does not wear his boxer shorts"

Well, generally most British men will not wear any apparel in bed, this is because, they are sleeping with sexy Filipina wife, or Fiancee, therefore there is no requirement to wear night apparel, however, it is well known that the Filipina applicant tends to wear shorts in bed, this soon passes, as she gets fed up with her shorts constantly being pulled off, so she tends to not bother after some time has elapsed, she then is not as shy as before, when she first meets the British man, she will be reluctant to undress or she will wish to retain her night wear, in time this shyness erodes, but the British man has no problems with whipping off his boxers during the courtship stage, and dont be suprised of course if he follows you to the shower, after all, why have one shower when you can have two people shower at same time, good savings on water consumption, the average shower uses 9 litres of water per minute, with water companies such as Thames Water and Severn Trent, recommending that water saving measures be put to good use, it makes sense to have the 2 for 1 offer, so dont be suprised if your BF, Fiancee or husband suggests a very communal showering arrangment.

So yes, the British man is unlikely to wear his boxers in bed, but then their is always an exception to the rule.

Hope that helps.

KeithD
5th September 2006, 19:35
Aahhhh....so Pete does it because it saves water.....and here's me thinking he wanted a :Sex: :xxparty-smiley-050:

Anyway...boxies!!! :yikes: I prefer to be well packaged, you can't get the little buggers trapped in your jeans when you bend over!! :cwm3:

russ01539
5th September 2006, 20:35

Does one really believe one's pair of boxer shorts can really keep one warm in bed ?

I say no, so I guess the majority of us guys go commando (we are naked), and it has nothing whatsoever to do with saving water - does it Pete. :action-smiley-081:

You should try visiting a British Naturist resort though - its a fairly grim sight.

ervenescence
5th September 2006, 23:24
Naked in bed? Yes, husband does and so the wife..lol, but not always I should say its depends on the situation or in the moods. Sometimes we'd prefer to have sleeping wear and sometimes not at all.

KeithD
6th September 2006, 09:06
Depends on the weather/heating for the wife.....as most guys discover as Winter arrives.....cuddling up to the wife in 3 pairs of leggings, a thermal vest, jumper, and overcoat....and granny socks.....and burn your ass as the electric blanket is on 120C :doh

ginapeterb
6th September 2006, 12:00
if they wear panties, half slip or chemise, it means maybe you might get it if you play your cards right ! if they come to bed with nothing on, think yourself lucky, its xmas for you, if they come to bed with a pair of jog pants, or thick shorts, or wooly jumper, and secretly turn up the heating, forget it, tonights not the night ! I think I have said what needs to be said right boys !

Eljohno
6th September 2006, 12:17
This is going to be Rhea's first winter in N.Ireland so i think she will be going to bed wearing an anorak:icon_lol:

KeithD
6th September 2006, 13:37
This is going to be Rhea's first winter in N.Ireland so i think she will be going to bed wearing an anorak:icon_lol:

We already know what you two wear...it's written in code.......... "New Baby (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1250)" :icon_lol:

janice
6th September 2006, 19:25
Question form= Is is true.....?
Statement form= It's true..... .

just a simple corrections..hehehe

Eljohno
6th September 2006, 20:39
We already know what you two wear...it's written in code.......... "New Baby (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1250)" :icon_lol:

That was the night i left the gas heating on by mistake:icon_lol:

misscarie
20th September 2006, 07:09
Question form= Is is true.....?
Statement form= It's true..... .

just a simple corrections..hehehe

hehe i have my own dictioanry Lol.

Gavanddal
7th October 2006, 15:40
If a British guy is in bed with a sexy Filipino....why the hell would we be dressed? :doh

Hmm, personally I'd rather be in bed with a sexy FilipinA, but each to his own eh!!

gingxrick
24th October 2006, 14:20
A big yes its true my honey ricky is always naked in bed at night very easy to get on with things ha ha ha