PDA

View Full Version : 24 Marathon..

tiN
21st November 2008, 09:45
Just wanted to tell you that, there is a replay for the 24 Day 6, on Saturday.
Starting 6am till 4:10am in Sunday...
It is on Sky2..
Enjoy..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
21st November 2008, 10:53
Only seen glimpses of 24 so never understood all the fuss. Years ago a workmate offered me the chance with others to watch a dvd series set:omg:

tiN
21st November 2008, 18:17
Only seen glimpses of 24 so never understood all the fuss. Years ago a workmate offered me the chance with others to watch a dvd series set:omg:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:It is a really really good program, my hubby and i spent a day just to watch the DVD set that we bought.:)
We both love it, and he is saying that it is better indeed in AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL:doh:icon_lol:

vbkelly
21st November 2008, 18:32
i don't like 24 but i like LOST

Ann07
21st November 2008, 18:39
my husband is working when 24 marathon is on. We will just record it:xxgrinning--00xx3: Will be loving it tin wahhhhhhhhhhhh cannot wait to see 24:icon_lol:

We used to like lost but i am always at lost:icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
21st November 2008, 18:53
my husband is working when 24 marathon is on. We will just record it:xxgrinning--00xx3: Will be loving it tin wahhhhhhhhhhhh cannot wait to see 24:icon_lol:

We used to like lost but i am always at lost:icon_lol::icon_lol:

My husband is away working also, thats why im going to record it and wait till he comes back.

Yeah i am so really looking forward to see it... Prison break is getting more exciting.

Lost? I prefer Bones or NCIS:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Ann07
21st November 2008, 19:19
My husband is away working also, thats why im going to record it and wait till he comes back.

Yeah i am so really looking forward to see it... Prison break is getting more exciting.

Lost? I prefer Bones or NCIS:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Aye, Prison Break excites us always:icon_lol::icon_lol: Poor michael hope he will not die or it will be the end of the series wahhhhhhh.

Skyplus is really good:)