PDA

View Full Version : Auction.ph Philippines very own Ebay version?

CaptainSmirk
4th September 2006, 15:18
It's about time that the Philippine have its own online auction!

While there is the eBay Philippines - it is still inconvenient to many as Paypal (the payment gateway of eBay doesn't offer services in the Phils). Plus ebay Phils s actually based in Singapore! (what a misnomer!)

With Auction.ph, the Filipino can now do online buy and sell.

With its escrow account system, getting paid should not be a headache.

Auction.ph is ideally located at Clark Special Economic Zone (CSEZ) in Pampanga, one of the most dynamic economic centers in the country. Envisioned to be Central Luzon’s Information Technology hub, Clark’s development is part of President Gloria-Macapagal Arroyo’s 10-point economic agenda for the country.

Auction.ph takes pride with its competent technological capabilities, backed up by a competent team, extending efficient online service to its members. Its continuous research in web developing and design has produced a reliable and credible online trading system.

Recognizing the contributions that Auction.ph is set to bring to the Information Technology industry in thecountry, the company led by President OH HYUK was welcomed to the business community by the PHILIPPINE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (PCCI) and its local chamber – Metro Angeles Chamber.

Similarly, financial institutions are confident that Auction.ph will deliver secured and efficient payment transactions. Thus, one of the pioneers in online banking – the MEGALINK consortium, and two of the country’s more dependable banks – RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION (RCBC) and UNIONBANK accepted Auction.ph into thefold.
Confident that it will carve its own niche in Philippine e-commerce, Auction.ph boasts of the strength of its member-oriented features and services:

Auction.ph takes pride with its competent technological capabilities, backed up by a competent team, extending efficient online service to its members. Its continuous research in web developing and design has produced a reliable and credible online trading system.

Recognizing the contributions that Auction.ph is set to bring to the Information Technology industry in thecountry, the company led by President OH HYUK was welcomed to the business community by the PHILIPPINE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (PCCI) and its local chamber – Metro Angeles Chamber.

Similarly, financial institutions are confident that Auction.ph will deliver secured and efficient payment transactions. Thus, one of the pioneers in online banking – the MEGALINK consortium, and two of the country’s more dependable banks – RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION (RCBC) and UNIONBANK accepted Auction.ph into thefold.

Confident that it will carve its own niche in Philippine e-commerce, Auction.ph boasts of the strength of its member-oriented features and services:

KeithD
4th September 2006, 15:41
No ads in sigs without permission please.

CaptainSmirk
4th September 2006, 15:55
ah ok, dear admin...but I have 2 ads in my sig from the start.
I just sort of edited the other one today (after 2 weeks absence)

Should there've been new additions to the rules while
I was away...then I am sorry for it.

Thanks

scotsfiancee
4th September 2006, 16:01
It's obvious captainsmirk..... advertising are not allowed here :NoNo:

CaptainSmirk
4th September 2006, 16:08
as I have said it's ok with me...

but to set the records straight, since
July 25 (the day I joined this forum) I had 2
ads on my sig and its only now that I was
reprimanded...

peace!

now on with the auction.ph discussion...

thanks

KeithD
4th September 2006, 21:25
We must have missed them. Same rules on all my forums since 2001.

CaptainSmirk
8th September 2006, 11:55
:doh it's having a tough time gaining momentum.
ebay philippines and bidshot are still the hot ones!

what's more - it's owned by a korean firm!:NoNo:

KeithD
8th September 2006, 12:17
Not an easy market to break into.

josegil
9th September 2006, 12:26
i like bidshot better than ebay.ph

CaptainSmirk
13th September 2006, 08:23
the daily draw excites me though...just won 3000 worth of e-coupons and i tried buying some stuff... mobile phine load for one and it worked!

i wonder how long these draws would last though. seems like they're having too many promotions to rah rah rah things...

KeithD
13th September 2006, 09:12
Any islands up for auction? :)

karlwithgal
15th September 2006, 09:15
i have a pot of land...care for some? i can give it to ya at an installment basis...3 days installment.

KeithD
15th September 2006, 09:16
Why would I want some soil in a pot? :xxgrinning--00xx3: