PDA

View Full Version : Plans & Expectation For Christmas

amyburple
19th November 2008, 18:46
Hmmm PLANS, PLANS, PLANS :Erm::Erm::Erm:...

Christmas is coming...it's nearer and nearer! I have a lot on my mind now a days about where to celebrate my Christmas, will the result of my application will be here before Christmas or after Christmas :):):) I hope I can celebrate Christmas together.. We never celebrate the holidays together :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: I hope this time even it's late. We're hoping...

If it's not I will sure celebrate on my parents maybe :):):) in the province..

To all couple that is celebrating Christmas together I envy you all :):):) ...

tiN
19th November 2008, 18:55
Time will come sis..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

You dont really know what is going to happen tomorrow or the next one...:)

Goodluck, and Maligayang Pasko:)

amyburple
19th November 2008, 19:08
Time will come sis..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

You dont really know what is going to happen tomorrow or the next one...:)

Goodluck, and Maligayang Pasko:)

Thanks for the moral support TIN :):):) I'm not really showing my emotions to my hubby now a days because he has a lot too... :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: I'm just holding on to to GOD'S promises :):):) Life is not really perfect though!

Maligayang pasko at manigong bagong TAON heheheheh :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
19th November 2008, 21:42
:Erm:

I want to celebrate Christmas in Phils and simon aswell.I pray for the cheapest flight :D so we can spend x'mas and new year there!

amyburple
20th November 2008, 04:18
:Erm:

I want to celebrate Christmas in Phils and simon aswell.I pray for the cheapest flight :D so we can spend x'mas and new year there!

Good for you sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I hope you can get cheap flight..... :):):)

PeterB
21st November 2008, 12:10
Yep, second Christmas together in Phils for us! :)

amyburple
21st November 2008, 15:22
Yep, second Christmas together in Phils for us! :)

Good for sis... wE hope we can do that soon :):):):)

IainBusby
21st November 2008, 16:06
All this talk about Christmas, I think the Filipino calendars are all screwed up, it's only NOVEMBER :furious3::furious3::furious3:

In the UK we only begin to think about Christmas when were half way through DECEMBER :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

And even then some of us say BAH HUMBUG ! and try to pretend it's not going to happen.

amyburple
21st November 2008, 17:48
Well it's different here in PINAS... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Filipino's are excited to CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS so as EARLY as SEPTEMBER they are planning already what to have for CHRISTMAS.... Like where to celebrate it, planning for gifts, foods and party :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yea it's really different and your MISSUS can testify that :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
21st November 2008, 19:53
Well it's different here in PINAS... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Filipino's are excited to CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS so as EARLY as SEPTEMBER they are planning already what to have for CHRISTMAS.... Like where to celebrate it, planning for gifts, foods and party :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yea it's really different and your MISSUS can testify that :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Our tradition in the PI is really different, theres nothing wrong with planning what annoys me is that as early as sept you can see xmas decorations everywhere especially in the malls and playing xmas song. It should not be like that as our faith says its should be done after the advent:Erm:

IainBusby
21st November 2008, 20:25
Our tradition in the PI is really different, theres nothing wrong with planning what annoys me is that as early as sept you can see xmas decorations everywhere especially in the malls and playing xmas song. It should not be like that as our faith says its should be done after the advent:Erm:

Weve got used to the seeing the adverts for everthing to do with Christmas here in the UK as soon as bonfire night has past and sometimes even before, but it seems that Christmas has become even more commercialized in the Philippines than it is here. It's probably the American influence. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

amyburple
22nd November 2008, 12:30
Now a days is changing...we can't STOP that!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
22nd November 2008, 15:28
Good for sis... wE hope we can do that soon :):):):)

Ummm ... actually, you can call me 'bro'!

Ann07
22nd November 2008, 15:57
Ummm ... actually, you can call me 'bro'!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::D

Ann07
22nd November 2008, 16:01
Weve got used to the seeing the adverts for everthing to do with Christmas here in the UK as soon as bonfire night has past and sometimes even before, but it seems that Christmas has become even more commercialized in the Philippines than it is here. It's probably the American influence. :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

You are right Iain:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well, in my opinion i keep telling my family back in the PI. Teaching them the real essence of xmas and the best time to put up decorations:D If you have the knowledge and you can passed it on........ Now that I have my own family should be followed accordingly:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
22nd November 2008, 16:01
Now a days is changing...we can't STOP that!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

We can do better things if we want:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
23rd November 2008, 13:01
All this talk about Christmas, I think the Filipino calendars are all screwed up, it's only NOVEMBER :furious3::furious3::furious3:

In the UK we only begin to think about Christmas when were half way through DECEMBER :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

And even then some of us say BAH HUMBUG ! and try to pretend it's not going to happen.

PINOYS are funloving, like festivities, occassions and everything!!!! Anything that has got to do with food, serbesa, decorations and others hehe... PINOY number 1 dyan!!!! Kami pa?!!! hehehe :joke::REGamblMoney01HL1::xxparty-smiley-050::66::3::3::smileybigtmouth:

amyburple
23rd November 2008, 13:15
PINOYS are funloving, like festivities, occassions and everything!!!! Anything that has got to do with food, serbesa, decorations and others hehe... PINOY number 1 dyan!!!! Kami pa?!!! hehehe :joke::REGamblMoney01HL1::xxparty-smiley-050::66::3::3::smileybigtmouth:

You right.... NO ONE BEATS PINOY.... Pinoy are UNIQUE :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Name it and PINOY HAVE IT LOL :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:... Wla ng tatalo p s mga PINOY :):):):)

simplelife
23rd November 2008, 13:32
You right.... NO ONE BEATS PINOY.... Pinoy are UNIQUE :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Name it and PINOY HAVE IT LOL :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:... Wla ng tatalo p s mga PINOY :):):):)

KOREK ka dyan!
:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
23rd November 2008, 16:21
I'm PROUD TO BE ONE :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
23rd November 2008, 17:58
i expect a presents from you guys

amyburple
24th November 2008, 03:28
i expect a presents from you guys

Hehehe...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: what do you want name it and let's see hehehehe.... Let's email Santa claus :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
24th November 2008, 06:35
Congratulations on your 2000th post Amy (I'm just anticipating a little early bit like Pinoy Xmas preparations:icon_lol:)

How ever in this little bit of empire here in Cebu Xmas decorations are Banned
until after the 16th of December I am not complaining about my honeys daughter learning the first noel on her recorder every night as it is a required
educational subject apparently but plastic stars ,lights, artificial snow (although i did make a albeit rather small snowman when I defrosted the fridge the other day)
Nativity models with or without
Santa and his
sleigh will not be making an early appearance here.Nor will they be hanging about for months afterwards as our house lizards may become confused:omg:

amyburple
24th November 2008, 07:57
Congratulations on your 2000th post Amy (I'm just anticipating a little early bit like Pinoy Xmas preparations:icon_lol:)

Ngekkkks how com I got 2000th post :omg::omg::omg: I have only more than 1000 hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:... Anyway have a nice day to you :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

keithAngel
26th November 2008, 02:53
Ngekkkks how com I got 2000th post :omg::omg::omg: I have only more than 1000 hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:... Anyway have a nice day to you :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Only 896 to go:D

amyburple
26th November 2008, 08:24
Only 896 to go:D

yea right heheheheh... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplelife
26th November 2008, 09:21
What to expect in Christmas? hmmmnnnn.... I expect more expenses.... I have to buy presents for mga inaanak, niece, nephews. Awwww huhuhu butas na ang bulsa ko!!! But it feels good to see the kids very happy and excited when they receive their Christmas gifts.
Plans? hmmmnnn. I`m planning to visit my Amiga in Northern Luzon for her house blessing before the New Year.

amyburple
26th November 2008, 10:07
What to expect in Christmas? hmmmnnnn.... I expect more expenses.... I have to buy presents for mga inaanak, niece, nephews. Awwww huhuhu butas na ang bulsa ko!!! But it feels good to see the kids very happy and excited when they receive their Christmas gifts.
Plans? hmmmnnn. I`m planning to visit my Amiga in Northern Luzon for her house blessing before the New Year.

good to hear that sis.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: ME seriously no definite plans yet huhuhu I wanna celebrate Christmas in the province with my family but I guess my company will not allow me to leave for a couple of days huhuhuhuhu.. Hm maybe I'm not sure I will celebrate alone again hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :doh:doh:doh

IainBusby
26th November 2008, 18:19
Congratulations on your 2000th post Amy

Wow, I just noticed Amy only joined here on the 29th January 2008 and she has already reached 1,124 posts. I joined on here way back on the 27th July 2006 and I've only managed to make 1,115. That must be the all time fastest forum poster record Amy. :Erm: At this rate you'll have made more posts than the bossman Keith by Christmas 2009.
Iain.

tiN
26th November 2008, 18:37
Wow, I just noticed Amy only joined here on the 29th January 2008 and she has already reached 1,124 posts. I joined on here way back on the 27th July 2006 and I've only managed to make 1,115. That must be the all time fastest forum poster record Amy. :Erm: At this rate you'll have made more posts than the bossman Keith by Christmas 2009.
Iain.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

IainBusby
26th November 2008, 19:10
She's must be the most prolific poster since..... dare I say it...... bigtombowski. :D:D:D

kimmi
26th November 2008, 19:34
She's must be the most prolific poster since..... dare I say it...... bigtombowski. :D:D:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: btw, how's tom??:Erm::Erm::doh:Rasp:

empott
27th November 2008, 01:15
I've been a member for 2 years now and i only made more than 200 posts. What a shame! :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
27th November 2008, 05:03
I've been a member for 2 years now and i only made more than 200 posts. What a shame! :NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: you must be proud empott because you're rep power is 8 w/ just that 247 post

:rolleyes: meaning you are always make sense :rolleyes:
Congratulation:BouncyHappy:

simplelife
27th November 2008, 05:07
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: you must be proud empott because you're rep power is 8 w/ just that 247 post

I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
27th November 2008, 05:11
Iain.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
27th November 2008, 05:57
Iain.

hehehehe Thanks... I always online here if I'm not busy in the office..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
27th November 2008, 05:59

That's OK Emm hehehe... You have have many reps :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Ey thanks for inviting me in FRIENDSTER :):):):)

Cheers :)

amyburple
27th November 2008, 06:03

:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

alicat
27th November 2008, 09:08

i agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
27th November 2008, 15:44
OK... i know what you mean guys... I will not post that much now if that's wht you want to say... no problem with me... ! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
27th November 2008, 17:15
OK... i know what you mean guys... I will not post that much now if that's wht you want to say... no problem with me... ! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Noooooooo, you carry on Amy, I'm only joking.:D:D:D
Iain.

kimmi
27th November 2008, 17:37

Noooooooo, you carry on Amy, I'm only joking.:D:D:D
Iain.

oh no Iain, she's sulking now..he he he:Erm::NoNo::doh:Rasp::icon_lol:

simplelife
27th November 2008, 18:10
Hi Ms. Amy, wag ka magtampo, I enjoyed reading your post and looking forward reading more of your Pinoy Recipes, thoughts and jokes.

amyburple
28th November 2008, 04:05
Hi Ms. Amy, wag ka magtampo, I enjoyed reading your post and looking forward reading more of your Pinoy Recipes, thoughts and jokes.

ty :)

D&G
28th November 2008, 04:51
i've got no plans here....:Erm::Erm: just got a lot of expectations:D:D

empott
28th November 2008, 05:12
Aww, thank you ladies. I'll take that as a compliment. Im so touched! Gracias. :D

And thank u for accepting, Amy.