PDA

View Full Version : Gadgets Colector

amyburple
18th November 2008, 09:55
Hmmmm I love my GADGETS... I have few and some are not latest hehehe... Last week when I had a chance to go to MEGAMALL @ Cyberzone. I'm checking the latest GADGETS available, went to APPLE store and wow there's a lot of new version of IPODS.. I love the the itouch ipod goshhhhhh it's so cool.. I have 4th generation 4GB IPOD which is a gift given with my hubby 2 years ago hehehe.. Wanna get one with higher memory 130 GB :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I hope in the future I can upgrade all my gadgets hehehehe

The New series of Laptops are cool they have this good and powerful FEATURES too.. Common love it I can tell that I'm a gadget lover hehehehe.. The cellphone too, I want to IPHONE lol heheh and many more... :):):)

andypaul
18th November 2008, 21:30
An Iphone oh dear

aromulus
19th November 2008, 08:04
I can actually make phone calls with my mobile.....:omg:

Ain't that fantastic....???:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:24
I can actually make phone calls with my mobile.....:omg:

Ain't that fantastic....???:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hmmmm FANTASTIC 4 heheheeh...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Good morning MOD :):):)

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:26
An Iphone oh dear

I've heard that there are so many downside of IPHONE.... :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:
I've checked the latest IPONE now how cool is that.... :):):) But I guess it's not practical :rolleyes::rolleyes:

/

aromulus
19th November 2008, 08:28
I've checked the latest IPONE now how cool is that.... :):):) But I guess it's not practical :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I suggest Sony Ericsson C905

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:29
An Iphone oh dear

How about ipod touch --- this is what I want to have hehehhehe... I have only 4th generation of ipod 4GB. I want higher hehehe!!! The features of the ipod now are so cool :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I want to have one SOON...

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:36

wow that's cool, I read the FEATURES of it, NICE one :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
19th November 2008, 08:37
Too many of them are turning up on the second hand market at the moment.:NoNo:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:46
Too many of them are turning up on the second hand market at the moment.:NoNo:

Yea there are many IPONE Imitation... It's rampant now a days, it's cheaper but of course not all the features are there... we call that here CHINA PHONE.... there are so many people who is buying it!!! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 08:49
I've also checked the latest series of laptops og TOSHIBA SATELLITE ... :):)

Same with DELL LAPTOPS.... check this out

KeithD
19th November 2008, 09:55
Iphone is an advertising rip-off...you can do everything that does, and a lot more on the Vodafone 1615...which has morphed into the Google phone.

amyburple
19th November 2008, 10:03
Iphone is an advertising rip-off...you can do everything that does, and a lot more on the Vodafone 1615...which has morphed into the Google phone.

yea it's really a rip-off! And if someone snatched it form you huhuhuhu :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: bye bye iphone hehehe... If you have this kind of phone you are not happy to use it.. :):):)

aromulus
19th November 2008, 10:40
yea it's really a rip-off! And if someone snatched it form you huhuhuhu :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: bye bye iphone hehehe... If you have this kind of phone you are not happy to use it.. :):):)

So......... :Erm: Why the heck do you want it so much...????:Erm:

KeithD
19th November 2008, 11:15
So......... :Erm: Why the heck do you want it so much...????:Erm:

Mr Amy isn't available, so she has to direct her rampant hormones elsewhere! :cwm24:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 11:55
Ms Amy isn't available, so she has to direct her rampant hormones elsewhere! :cwm24:

hahahah I will not buy I want that someone will give it me hahahahhaha :):):) Not tht really want hehehehe!!

amyburple
19th November 2008, 11:57
Is ZUNE is better than ipod............?????? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

aromulus
19th November 2008, 12:16
Is ZUNE is better than ipod............?????? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

No, it is not........:omg:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 12:19
hahahahhahhaahhaahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: COOL STUFF...........

KeithD
19th November 2008, 12:24
Not sure you get many calls on this.....

Bet ya can't guess what I'm selling now? :rolleyes:

vbkelly
19th November 2008, 14:10

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:yes agree!

vbkelly
19th November 2008, 14:12
:omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
19th November 2008, 18:00
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::D:D:D:D:censored::censored::censored::censored:

maria_and_matt
19th November 2008, 19:09
i have an iphone, i think its great no need to take a separate mp3 when i take my dog out for a walk, and the internet side of it aint bad either

amyburple
19th November 2008, 19:22
i have an iphone, i think its great no need to take a separate mp3 when i take my dog out for a walk, and the internet side of it aint bad either

good for you sis...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: but it's too expensive :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: And it's hot on the eye of snatcher here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Few months I disposed my palmone phone coz I'm not enjoying it I'm always scared someone will stole it from me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hayyyy

maria_and_matt
19th November 2008, 19:26
good for you sis...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: but it's too expensive :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: And it's hot on the eye of snatcher here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Few months I disposed my palmone phone coz I'm not enjoying it I'm always scared someone will stole it from me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hayyyy
how much is an iphone there sis? i got mine free on an 18 month contract, i really love it!

amyburple
19th November 2008, 19:35
how much is an iphone there sis? i got mine free on an 18 month contract, i really love it!

30K PLUS SIS... And I saw an add from globe there's installment for postpaid plan :):):) And it also goes with the credit card PROMO...

andypaul
19th November 2008, 19:46

I guess iphone is what it is a consumer phone all GUI which is what many want. but i can live without.

Prefer symbian phones I use an E71 for everyday and sometimes a N95 8gb.

To many things missing on the Iphone for me. cut and paste the most important but i doubt many notice that.

Nokia have a Touch phone out soon and theres the new blackberry storm both once they have had some Field testing I would prefer from what I have seen and used already on demos and specs.

one thing to consider are you prepared to have a device where you cant swap the battery?

One importat for the britphill is the hand on to phillabilty factor

many ipods that mates passed on to us for the kids in phill have died way to many times and at the repair shop to often. while most of the other brands are still going fine.

untill they sort that out they wont get a penny off of me regardless of what else it can do.

DaveyWallis
20th November 2008, 00:57
Apple Computer announced today that it is developing a computer chip that can store and play music in women’s breast implants.

The iCup will likely cost $499 or $599 depending on size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

amyburple
20th November 2008, 04:23
Apple Computer announced today that it is developing a computer chip that can store and play music in women’s breast implants.

The iCup will likely cost $499 or $599 depending on size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

ohh really...:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::omg: COOL.... HIGH TECH :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

missmiles
20th November 2008, 09:47
How about this sis... SAMSUNG OMNIA

The lates phone of SAMSUNG --------

andypaul
20th November 2008, 10:27
depends if your buying a unbranded phone or one from a network ie vodafone or o2. As they can vary due to the software the networks put on them.

For a genral review and information i use