PDA

View Full Version : Free Movie Site

amyburple
16th November 2008, 07:16
Who is fond of watching movie here...:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: I'm sure most of us hehehe:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I knew 2 websites only but it's no good..

http://tvshark.net/
www.watch-movies.net/

Anyone here knows other WEBSITE that is really highly recommended... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
16th November 2008, 13:37
hmmmm no one can give me any website for free movies to watch hehehehe :Erm::Erm::Erm:

maria_and_matt
16th November 2008, 16:14
hahaha, i just go to blockbuster:icon_lol:

amyburple
16th November 2008, 17:23
hahaha, i just go to blockbuster:icon_lol:

Is this a WEBSITE sis hehehe... :Erm::Erm::Erm:

vbkelly
16th November 2008, 19:41
try nabolister loods of movies

nigel
16th November 2008, 21:21
Just download stuff of Azerous/Vuze or whatever it's called these days..MILLIONS of people are doing that, I don't think they'll prosecute all of us..:action-smiley-081:

KeithD
16th November 2008, 21:36
Just the ones who admit it on a public forum :D

tiN
17th November 2008, 00:09
Who is fond of watching movie here...:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: I'm sure most of us hehehe:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: I knew 2 websites only but it's no good..

http://tvshark.net/
www.watch-movies.net/

Anyone here knows other WEBSITE that is really highly recommended... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

is that accessible for apple mac?:NoNo:

andypaul
17th November 2008, 00:52
Just the ones who admit it on a public forum :D

And let everyone know where they live look you can see nigels house behind him in the picture. Looks a bit draughty mind:D

joebloggs
17th November 2008, 01:40
Just download stuff of Azerous/Vuze or whatever it's called these days..MILLIONS of people are doing that, I don't think they'll prosecute all of us..:action-smiley-081:

use programs like that and your file sharing, something they can prosecute you for.. as for rapidshare etc.. well

fred
17th November 2008, 06:44
Back when I had a connection that allowed it I watched the odd film on youtube..
Heres one of my favourites to get you going...
(grab your tissues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUYeumASuA&feature=related

amyburple
17th November 2008, 08:18
try nabolister loods of movies

hmmmm I will try this sis hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks... I will explore this site :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
17th November 2008, 08:20
Back when I had a connection that allowed it I watched the odd film on youtube..
Heres one of my favourites to get you going...
(grab your tissues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUYeumASuA&feature=related

For me youtube is no good for movies...In youtube it's more on thriller only... :):):)

amyburple
17th November 2008, 08:21
is that accessible for apple mac?:NoNo:

I'm not so sure sis if it's applicable to mac book heheheh just try it :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
18th November 2008, 01:27
For me youtube is no good for movies...In youtube it's more on thriller only... :):):)

Well the link I provided was not to a thriller so there goes that theory!
Best film Ive seen in a long time..Watch it it`ll have you in :bigcry:..

joebloggs
18th November 2008, 02:33

here me thinking you didn't have a heart fred :D

one film i cannot forget is 'pay it forward' not just because of the ending, but something sad happened while me and me mom were watching it :bigcry: :cwm24:

amyburple
18th November 2008, 08:48

Ok I will check the link at home hehehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: