PDA

View Full Version : Msn Messenger 8.5

amyburple
16th November 2008, 07:12
Who is using the latest MSN messenger... Is it really good? :Erm::Erm::Erm: This it the latest version of messenger... I want to download the new one but I want to know if it's really good...

The new Yahoo is COOL :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I just downloaded the latest version of it, it's really beautiful. :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

amyburple
16th November 2008, 13:42
hmmmm MSN updates????? Whoe is using the BETA version :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

LEAHnew
17th November 2008, 07:14
:Erm:I don't use MSN that much but my fiance normally does coz its automatically log in to his pc:doh but I tried occasionally and i'm enjoying the icons, lots of cool icon there u can easily express emotions even funny, naughty,silly and super tampo :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

amyburple
17th November 2008, 08:24
:Erm:I don't use MSN that much but my fiance normally does coz its automatically log in to his pc:doh but I tried occasionally and i'm enjoying the icons, lots of cool icon there u can easily express emotions even funny, naughty,silly and super tampo :D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yea MSN is better i guess than YAHOO hehehe... We are using MSN since then, my hubby doesn't like yahoo heheheh he said it's CRAP.. :Erm::Erm::Erm: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yes right the ICON are cool, love it hehehe and if you are using the cam it's already in one window not unlike yahoo 3 windows heheheh :):):):)

empott
18th November 2008, 03:36
We've been using it for a few days now and no problem encountered so far.

amyburple
18th November 2008, 05:26
We've been using it for a few days now and no problem encountered so far.

What are you using EM??? Latest version of MSN? :Erm:

DianaKevy
18th November 2008, 14:04
What are you using EM??? Latest version of MSN? :Erm:

Hello amy, skype is still the best for communication and the video..;)

amyburple
18th November 2008, 14:34
Hello amy, skype is still the best for communication and the video..;)

We tried tht on our first year but it's crap according to my hubby hehehe... I guess me nkaka access eh... bsta we had bad experience in using skype... :):):)

DianaKevy
18th November 2008, 14:42
We tried tht on our first year but it's crap according to my hubby hehehe... I guess me nkaka access eh... bsta we had bad experience in using skype... :):):)

really? we've been using skype for many years in fact thats the only one that we've use in communicating each other coz its clear. well everybody have different experiences... just go whatever you feel satisfied.... :)

amyburple
18th November 2008, 18:39
really? we've been using skype for many years in fact thats the only one that we've use in communicating each other coz its clear. well everybody have different experiences... just go whatever you feel satisfied.... :)

Yep I'm scared when it happened... One time we chatted and then suddenly someone joined on the conversation awwww... Both our account is on his name and my name no friends at all... so while we're chatting theres other person that is there so it's really strange Diana... not only that when we're using the video someone is talking too... So after tht we realy stick to MSN.. We're using MSN for 3 years now.... I guess skype that time is not that good...

empott
19th November 2008, 01:56
We are using the Windows Live Messenger Beta, Amy.

amyburple
19th November 2008, 04:28
We are using the Windows Live Messenger Beta, Amy.

the newest one? 9.0 or 8.5?

empott
20th November 2008, 01:07
The latest one, version 2009, sis.

amyburple
20th November 2008, 04:21
The latest one, version 2009, sis.

Thanks.... I will try it sis :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
21st November 2008, 07:49
I added the extension Messenger Plus! Live too, sis. Enjoy. :D

amyburple
21st November 2008, 10:55
I added the extension Messenger Plus! Live too, sis. Enjoy. :D

OK EM... I will do it tomorrow hehehe... I have so many time tomorrow hehehehe :):):) Well I added some emoticons and smiles on it it's really cool but then I'm still using the 8.5 version :):):)