PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Stage

LEAHnew
12th November 2008, 14:05
It was 21st of October when kukupops arrived here in Phil, the day before my birthday :REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:….meeting him again from the airport made me so happy :cwm38::BouncyHappy:and emotional:bigcry:, I was with my Dad and my cousin this time:xxgrinning--00xx3:, but suddenly the emotions turns funny when I saw him going in different direction..:Erm:I wonder where he’s going then:yikes:…..oh…the toilet :icon_lol:….
he need the toilet first…:Rasp::cwm12::piss2::icon_lol:

After 7 months I can’t believe he made it again to visit me, at first we planned to file a visit visa :cwm34:, but then we realize it will be very hard for us to suffer disappointment if turns bad, maybe it just happened that I didn’t submit at all because of unavoidable circumstances and commitment to my work that time so he decided to visit me again instead.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He stayed 21 days , we didn’t spend some outdoor holidays, mostly staying in my home and attended some relative gatherings like birthday and christening, the celebration of All Saints Day going to the cemetery made his holiday a bit different, so I got chance introducing him to my whole family and telling them about our plan of getting married…yes at last, we formally got engaged …ahhmm not sure if November 1 will be our date for engagement :D….it should be the date after a week of my birthday (when we were in my room) hmmm we’ll finalize it anyway.

We visited Manila Ocean Park, It was not in the itinerary but when we needed to exchange his Traveler’s Cheque we went back to Manila because we can’t find any branch that can encash TC here in my nearest City:Brick::NoNo:, (so advice to all who got TC, exchange it first in Manila before moving to province) but then we got chance visited the Ocean Park for the first time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And now, we are about to start another stage of our life:cwm38:, we’re now pr

joebloggs
12th November 2008, 14:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3: don't worry, you'll be together soon :D

time passing so quick, only seems yesterday that i met the father in law and he was telling me about his gun collection :yikes: that was more than 7yrs ago :yikes:

doesn't seem long ago we got married, it will be 6yrs next Thursday :yikes:

so soon you will be counting the years to, that you have been together, than months or weeks :rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Frances
12th November 2008, 16:21
Congratulations to both of you! : )

benb
12th November 2008, 16:52
Fantastic news and congratulations! :)

As for visit visa, the problem is that many applicants do not meet the requirements, which can be really unfair for genuine cases.

Best Wishes,

Sim11UK
12th November 2008, 17:10
Nice story, glad things have worked out well for you...We went to Ocean Park about a month ago too. :)

simplelife
12th November 2008, 17:29
Inspiring love story. Best wishes to both of you.

Piamed
12th November 2008, 19:09
Excellent news! Congrats!

kimmi
12th November 2008, 20:14
Congrats Mare, I am really happy that the both of u are finally engaged..:)

Ana_may365
12th November 2008, 22:32
all the best to both of u sis!:D

LEAHnew
13th November 2008, 02:37
It was 21st of October

....And now, we are about to start another stage of our life:cwm38:, we’re now pr

:Erm:What happen to my post:D:doh I thought I didn't make it to post in the end coz I got error message:doh Anyway I still got copy in my Word:rolleyes::D

And now, we are about to start another stage of our life, we’re now preparing documents for fiancée visa, He brought the original documents that needed for my application so we save a bit for courier charged.:D

We’re really envy to those couples with their partner now, we believe we can get there soon we just sorted things concerning financial aspects (Thanks to joeblogs advice):).. we will be reaching another stage of our life to be finally be together. It seems slow but everything turning into perfect time,:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks to this forum because it helps a lot surviving our relationship…. from other experiences and to those who share thoughts and views, as well as the humour..Boss Keith God Bless you! Thank you very much:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

We have observed the stressful ways of some members completing documents about it:cwm34:, from those experiences, we learned a lot and managed to keep on reading that made us inspire as well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

10th of Nov. Saying goodbye to the airport was very hard :bigcry::bigcry:but we need to be strong because we’re nearly reaching the final stage to be together forever. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
13th November 2008, 02:57
....time passing so quick, only seems yesterday that i met the father in law and he was telling me about his gun collection :yikes: that was more than 7yrs ago :yikes:

Thanks Joe yes NO worries:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:I reminded his experience when he joined my uncles in a drinking session, One uncle told him about his skills in Target shooting, he was ex-bodyguard of Honosan,he bragged how great he was in shooting:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congratulations to both of you! : )
Hi Frances Thanks, I want to congratulate you and Philip as well for your amazing and wonderful news. It Inspire us a lot.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best,
Leah & Chris

Fantastic news and congratulations! :)

As for visit visa, the problem is that many applicants do not meet the requirements, which can be really unfair for genuine cases.

Best Wishes,
Yea ur right:cwm34:
Thanks Benb:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Inspiring love story. Best wishes to both of you.
:Hellooo: Thank you very much, nice to see you here and welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice story, glad things have worked out well for you...We went to Ocean Park about a month ago too. :)
Thanks Sim:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Excellent news! Congrats!

Not that super Excellent than your news DAD :D ..
Congratulation to you and Pia...:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Congrats Mare, I am really happy that the both of u are finally engaged..:)

Thanks Mare:), Stay as you are, miss you chat u soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

all the best to both of u sis!:D

Thanks sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
13th November 2008, 09:09
all the best.

aposhark
13th November 2008, 11:38
.......And now, we are about to start another stage of our life:cwm38:.......

Best of Luck for both of you :BouncyHappy:

charlwill
13th November 2008, 11:51
I am happy for you and to your kukupops. All the best. Chat you soon.

LEAHnew
13th November 2008, 12:23
all the best.

Tnx Alicat:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best of Luck for both of you :BouncyHappy:

Thanks Mike, I'm glad to hear that Rochelyn got the MC:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All the best:)

I am happy for you and to your kukupops. All the best. Chat you soon.

Hi Ate Chat thank you very much for all the support:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and Best Wishes for your upcoming wedding..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Mabuhay ang ikakasal:Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm38::REDancedancer08:

paulgee
13th November 2008, 12:53
Best wishes to you both. It was nice to hear your account, and I hope your fiancee visa application goes well. Like others on the Forum you are starting out on a journey together which I am sure will eventually bring you happily together in the same way as has happened to so many couples here.

I am flying out in 2 weeks for my own second visit, hopefully that will go as well.

Paul

Alan
13th November 2008, 12:59
There is too much sadness and misery in this world - like Oldham losing at home to Yeovil!!

It is heartwarming to hear GOOD news. :cwm38:

Great - love to you!!!

Al.:)

LEAHnew
16th November 2008, 10:54
Best wishes to you both. It was nice to hear your account, and I hope your fiancee visa application goes well. Like others on the Forum you are starting out on a journey together which I am sure will eventually bring you happily together in the same way as has happened to so many couples here.

I am flying out in 2 weeks for my own second visit, hopefully that will go as well.

Paul

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Paul:)
p.s
Can u please send him back the marmite he brought for me here:bigcry::bigcry::vomit-smiley-011::D:Cuckoo:

There is too much sadness and misery in this world - like Oldham losing at home to Yeovil!!

It is heartwarming to hear GOOD news. :cwm38:

Great - love to you!!!

Al.:)

Thanks Prof....As well as to you and Hannah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
16th November 2008, 15:09
hi ate leah

congratz and all the best, im so happy for you. i know its so hard to be far away with our mahals but worthy in the end.
continue to keep us posted on ur love story..hehe

be safe :)
Jen

vbkelly
16th November 2008, 19:53
congratz sis lea we're happy for you

IainBusby
17th November 2008, 10:29
Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

LEAHnew
20th November 2008, 12:07
hi ate leah

congratz and all the best, im so happy for you. i know its so hard to be far away with our mahals but worthy in the end.
continue to keep us posted on ur love story..hehe

be safe :)
Jen
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Jen, miss chatting u na...hmmm best wishes on ur coming wedding..uyyy..ready ka na ba?:rolleyes::Rasp:hmm u know what i mean:D

congratz sis lea we're happy for you
Thanks Bing looking forward to meet you there in Brum:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
btw are u still here in Phil for holiday?

Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

Thanks Ian and Louella, your informative post greatly help us a lot.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

all the best,
leah & chris

LEAHnew
20th November 2008, 12:36
Thas really a heart breaking story! but congratulations!!!!

Thanks fhars:xxgrinning--00xx3: