PDA

View Full Version : looking for a penpal who speaks good english

bettyboops1988
8th November 2008, 12:52
Hello evrybody!
I'm tunisian (but I leave in Belgium). I speak arabic and french. I'm trying to learn english because I'm scared to fail exams:Cuckoo:
So if you can help me, I will be a lovely penpal and try to help you too.
Thank you very match!
:Hellooo:

aromulus
8th November 2008, 13:02
Hello evrybody!
I'm tunisian (but I leave in Belgium). I speak arabic and french. I'm trying to learn english because I'm scared to fail exams:Cuckoo:
Thank you very match!

Welcome aboard.

Pity that our resident Teacher, emigrated to the Philippines:NoNo:, but in the absence af something better, feel free to try this website. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.english-online.org.uk/

good luck.

bettyboops1988
8th November 2008, 13:08
thank you trying help me :)
Actually, I want to speak english with someone and not learn grammar and vocabulary using a course...Tha's why I'm looking a penpal, it can be very nice to make new friends too.:)

hoping I was clear
thank you and have a nice day:Hellooo:

aromulus
8th November 2008, 13:21
Hello evrybody!
Thank you very match!

thank you trying help me :)
Actually, I want to speak english with someone and not learn grammar and vocabulary using a course...Tha's why I'm looking a penpal, it can be very nice to make new friends too.:)

hoping I was clear
thank you and have a nice day:Hellooo:

Looking at the original post, you were very clear....

But reading your second one.... I don't seem to detect any errors like in the previous, and that gets me to think that you may not be in need to learn much English....:Erm: Pronunciation... Maybe....
but somehow I cannot bring myself to believe that....

but it is so easy to find penpals around the world... Just google it.....:doh

Here we go....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enGB247GB248&q=penpals+online

Ciao

Alan
8th November 2008, 13:56
Salut,

Je voudrais beaucoup vous aider. Je suis prof. d'Anglais. Mais je pense qu'il serait difficile de faire ca en ligne.

Al.:)

joebloggs
8th November 2008, 14:16
Salut,

Je voudrais beaucoup vous aider. Je suis prof. d'Anglais. Mais je pense qu'il serait difficile de faire ca en ligne.

I didn't know you knew Arabic Al

Alan
8th November 2008, 14:18
I didn't know you knew Arabic Al

Bloody hell!! It is suposed to be Swahili!!!:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
8th November 2008, 14:49
welcome :Hellooo:,funny :D so pen pal is what she wants :Erm:

aromulus
8th November 2008, 15:31
Salut,

Alors, mon ami, comment allez vous...???

bettyboops1988
8th November 2008, 15:35
Alan:
Merci de bien vouloir m'aider, c'est super gentil!
Je sais que c'est compliqué en ligne mais ce que je voulais c'est avoir un correspondant parlant couramment Anglais et avec qui je pourrais converser par mail ou msn, ceci uniquement dans le but de me faire de nouveau amis et surtout apprendre à tenir une conversation dans cette belle langue ^^
Voila...:Hellooo:

jedc: yes it is ^^interested?

bettyboops1988
8th November 2008, 15:40
Looking at the original post, you were very clear....

But reading your second one.... I don't seem to detect any errors like in the previous, and that gets me to think that you may not be in need to learn much English....:Erm: Pronunciation... Maybe....
but somehow I cannot bring myself to believe that....

but it is so easy to find penpals around the world... Just google it.....:doh

Here we go....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enGB247GB248&q=penpals+online

Ciao
That what I was doing before finding this website:)
I thought that was a good way to find some help.

aromulus
8th November 2008, 16:07
That what I was doing before finding this website:)
I thought that was a good way to find some help.

Don't give up.

It seemed strange to me looking for penpals on a website dedicated to Phil-Uk relationships.
I wish you all the best in your search, maybe a Filipina lady or two and some other members will get in touch with you

Insha' Allah.

bettyboops1988
8th November 2008, 20:29
Don't give up.

It seemed strange to me looking for penpals on a website dedicated to Phil-Uk relationships.
I wish you all the best in your search, maybe a Filipina lady or two and some other members will get in touch with you

Insha' Allah.

I didn't found any other good website which could help me...I hope I'm not disturbing anyone by posting here...
Thank you for helping me:)

kimmi
8th November 2008, 20:31
I didn't found any other good website which could help me...I hope I'm not disturbing anyone by posting here...
Thank you for helping me:)

hi bettyboops,

just wondering what kind of exam are u going to take thats why u need a penpal??:Erm::D

bettyboops1988
9th November 2008, 09:28
hi bettyboops,

just wondering what kind of exam are u going to take thats why u need a penpal??:Erm::D

Hi Kimmy!
I have to learn how keep a good conversation in english. That's why I'm looking for a penpal, I think it will be a good way to.:BouncyHappy:

scorpionmagnet
12th November 2008, 02:38
Count me in if you need penfriend? Do we need to write or just chat online. Lol

noirist
3rd January 2009, 16:27
Hello Betty,

Do you have Skype? If so, message me for my ID. I might be able to help you with your verbal English skills. :)

-Sarah

Ally
12th January 2009, 15:27
Hi Bettyboops,

I think I can help you. I am a filipina, I graduated as a secondary english teacher in the Philippines. Im happy to help you.

ljarvis
3rd February 2009, 00:02
i suggest email pal....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email me at u can also meet loads of people who likes to send you message at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx its free