PDA

View Full Version : still waiting for the schedule of interview

Gensanbritish
26th August 2006, 12:07
:doh still waiting for the schedule of my interview. I hope that will be next month already. I cant stop thinking about it . I applied spousal visa and hoping i can get visa as i really miss my darling very much...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

Doc898
27th August 2006, 13:52
Hello! how r u? Just keep your mind off it for now...who know's tomorrow?:D Im waiting for my spouse visa as well. Maybe we could hang-out together sometime while we're waiting for it. Im only an hour drive away from you anyway! :Erm:My husband will be arriving here for a fortnights holiday soon. :BouncyHappy:

ginapeterb
27th August 2006, 18:26
why not we should all hang out...and wait outside the embassy, what do you say Rob ? ( were all Astronauts mate !!!) we could all hang out around the back...and have a P20 coffee, remember that Rob me old mucker ? how could we forget, hot sun, bustling streets, love it !!

walesrob
27th August 2006, 19:24
why not we should all hang out...and wait outside the embassy, what do you say Rob ? ( were all Astronauts mate !!!) we could all hang out around the back...and have a P20 coffee, remember that Rob me old mucker ? how could we forget, hot sun, bustling streets, love it !!

Ah yes, 5 hours of choking jeepney fumes the perfect way to spend a morning in Manila :furious3:

Gensanbritish
28th August 2006, 10:23
hello Doc,

Im okay Doc just cant wait to be with my husband. I feel really nervous since im not really good in english. But i keep reading and having research about england. I really wish they will grant us a visa since were already married. By the way Doc how old are you?? me im still 21 yrs old and my husband is 24 yrs old thats why sometimes i feel nervous since were still young. I hope soon we will have interview as i cant sleep thinking about it.. thanks for your post Doc...tc and God bless you...

Doc898
28th August 2006, 10:23
Absolutely! That's a very good idea! :icon_lol: I'll bring my own sun lounger and umbrella. It's a nice weather out there..perfect summer!! The embassy won't bother using the ukvacs to send the documents back anymore..they'll just throw the passport and documents outside the window from the 15th floor!! :BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
28th August 2006, 10:27
:BouncyHappy: Good afternoon Doc... yes that would be nice!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Doc898
28th August 2006, 10:30
Good afternoon!! Im trying to send you a private message but it won't go through.Maybe you set it off? Do you have a yahoo mess? Maybe we could chat there in private.:)

Gensanbritish
28th August 2006, 10:35
yes heres my yahoo address Doc windchime882002@yahoo.com... just add me as i am online right now...

gensanbritish

heaven
5th September 2006, 12:11
:doh still waiting for the schedule of my interview. I hope that will be next month already. I cant stop thinking about it . I applied spousal visa and hoping i can get visa as i really miss my darling very much...

Hi jovelyn i am new member here in this site just found out recently... Like you i applied spousal visa submitted last 2nd week of july but still until now i havent heard anything from the embassy.. My hubby just sent an email to them and got this reply

For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months. There will be one of three outcomes: issuance of visa, refusal of visa, or interview. If you require an interview, the embassy aims to be able to provide an appointment within 15 working days.

Unfortunately there will invariably be times - particularly at peak travel times - when the embassy cannot reach these standards with all applications. We recommend that you allow at least 3 months for settlement applications.

Please tell me more update to ur application.... hoping all the best to all of us!!! .

HEAVEN!!!

heaven
5th September 2006, 12:12
Hi jovelyn i am new member here in this site just found out recently... Like you i applied spousal visa submitted last 2nd week of july but still until now i havent heard anything from the embassy.. My hubby just sent an email to them and got this reply

For settlement visa applications the visa section of the embassy targets to process applications in 3 months. There will be one of three outcomes: issuance of visa, refusal of visa, or interview. If you require an interview, the embassy aims to be able to provide an appointment within 15 working days.

Unfortunately there will invariably be times - particularly at peak travel times - when the embassy cannot reach these standards with all applications. We recommend that you allow at least 3 months for settlement applications.

Please tell me more update to ur application.... hoping all the best to all of us!!! .

HEAVEN!!!

scotsfiancee
5th September 2006, 12:50
Ooppps you had posted this twice :doh Goodluck mate and wish you all the best :BouncyHappy:

britoy
5th September 2006, 13:09
we applied before you on july 4th today on ukvacs it now says disatched, so we either have it or a interview dont know yet:Erm:

Gensanbritish
6th September 2006, 09:15
Hi Britoy,

that nice. I hope mine also. I will just keep tracking my reference number.. GOODLUCK :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: , tc and God bless you..