PDA

View Full Version : uneasiness and nervousness (^_^)

amyburple
4th November 2008, 09:12
I know everyone here especially those who are done submitted their application got nervous too....Before that day they will pass their application. I'm so tense :NoNo::NoNo: and nervous thinking a lot of things :NoNo::NoNo: I know this is normal and I know a lot of you understand what I'm experiencing right now.. I'm submitting my application this Friday, just today i just feel it because the papers from my hubby is already there, I will pay to the bank maybe tomorrow and everything is DONE.. I'm thinking to much, I'm having headache right now.

Thanks meiyela (jaz) for replying my txt regarding with my quarries.. I ENTRUST to GOD everything on our application.

aromulus
4th November 2008, 09:15
Bit early for having headaches...:Erm:

Wait until you get here...:rolleyes:

amyburple
4th November 2008, 09:17
Bit early for having headaches...:Erm:

Wait until you get here...:rolleyes:

WHY???? :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

maria_and_matt
4th November 2008, 09:21
take it easy sis, as long as you have everything they need i am sure your application will be a success, goodluck sis will be praying for yah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
4th November 2008, 09:27
take it easy sis, as long as you have everything they need i am sure your application will be a success, goodluck sis will be praying for yah:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sis... :):):) COUNTING DAYS...3 days more to go and this is it... This is really IT.. For long waiting finally, thank you LORD. I pray that everything will fall perfectly in place.. Thanks for the prayers SIS... GOD BLESS YOU TOO

KeithD
4th November 2008, 09:39
WHY???? :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:
You'll get on ein Primark trying to figure out what to buy! :rolleyes:

amyburple
4th November 2008, 09:40
You'll get on ein Primark trying to figure out what to buy! :rolleyes:

hahhahahahaha ohh really OKY... I got it now :):)

DianaKevy
4th November 2008, 12:42
good luck on your application. :)as long as everything is complete and arrange than no problem with it. its just a reminder don't bring too much bags or something when u go to VFS coz u are not allowed to bring anything except your papers inside.

amyburple
5th November 2008, 12:08
good luck on your application. :)as long as everything is complete and arrange than no problem with it. its just a reminder don't bring too much bags or something when u go to VFS coz u are not allowed to bring anything except your papers inside.

There is no place there to put my things or bags maybe????

DianaKevy
5th November 2008, 13:24
There is no place there to put my things or bags maybe????

they do though. they have a sort of bag counter. ;)

stuartfarm
5th November 2008, 13:27
Also take another form of ID other than your passport . You will need it to get into VFS office

vbkelly
5th November 2008, 14:33
I know everyone here especially those who are done submitted their application got nervous too....Before that day they will pass their application. I'm so tense :NoNo::NoNo: and nervous thinking a lot of things :NoNo::NoNo: I know this is normal and I know a lot of you understand what I'm experiencing right now.. I'm submitting my application this Friday, just today i just feel it because the papers from my hubby is already there, I will pay to the bank maybe tomorrow and everything is DONE.. I'm thinking to much, I'm having headache right now.

Thanks meiyela (jaz) for replying my txt regarding with my quarries.. I ENTRUST to GOD everything on our application.

just relax and treat yourself!

andypaul
5th November 2008, 19:48
If the two of you have done everything correctly which im sure you have and all paperwork and what have you is in order Im sure you will be fine.

Like Many on here you have put a lot of hardwork in to your application. Almost killing printers and using a few rainforests worth of paper:D

It will be tough and make sure when you feel tense or stresss you count to nine hundred and thirty two before doing anything. Very easy to say the wrong thing or fly off the handle. As many of us on here have found when we are in the same situation.

Like pete used to say on here, dont worry it seems like a lifetime with the making the application and then waiting.
But now the Wife and I can barely remember it all and its only a few years back so much has happened since.

Im sure all will be ok and soon your be moaning about the price of clothes in Primark:D

fhara
6th November 2008, 15:55
goodluck amyburple....just trust god and offer everything :)

amyburple
6th November 2008, 15:57
goodluck amyburple....just trust god and offer everything :)

Yea I really Pray for it... thanks.. I will lodge my application tomorrow morning 9:30.. :)

amyburple
6th November 2008, 15:59
If the two of you have done everything correctly which im sure you have and all paperwork and what have you is in order Im sure you will be fine.

Like Many on here you have put a lot of hardwork in to your application. Almost killing printers and using a few rainforests worth of paper:D

It will be tough and make sure when you feel tense or stresses you count to nine hundred and thirty two before doing anything. Very easy to say the wrong thing or fly off the handle. As many of us on here have found when we are in the same situation.

Like pete used to say on here, dont worry it seems like a lifetime with the making the application and then waiting.
But now the Wife and I can barely remember it all and its only a few years back so much has happened since.

Im sure all will be ok and soon your be moaning about the price of clothes in Primark:D

thank you for the nice words and for the encouragement... GOD BLESS YOU and your FAMILY.

fhara
6th November 2008, 16:07
Yea I really Pray for it... thanks.. I will lodge my application tomorrow morning 9:30.. :)

goodluck...:)

amyburple
6th November 2008, 16:18
goodluck...:)

Thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
6th November 2008, 23:28
Goodluck!

amyburple
6th November 2008, 23:29
Thank you so much,,,,:):):)

tiger@tigress
6th November 2008, 23:30
Thank you so much,,,,:):):)

.... and relax:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
6th November 2008, 23:34
.... and relax:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yea I'm RELAX... I got up early and pray :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
6th November 2008, 23:44
praying for cracks to count in his ceiling? :Erm:

aromulus
7th November 2008, 08:48
praying for cracks to count in his ceiling? :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
7th November 2008, 15:40
Hey Amy i know i can feel how tense you are? you even spelled my forum name incorrectly hahaha!

Anywayz Good luck to us both...

Ana_may365
7th November 2008, 17:41
all the best to both of u sis!

keithAngel
8th November 2008, 10:44
they do though. they have a sort of bag counter. ;)

And a trainee bag counter no doubt :Erm:

amyburple
8th November 2008, 10:55
And a trainee bag counter no doubt :Erm:

you can bring your personal bag inside even your mobile phone but its ion silent mode..