PDA

View Full Version : I'm very serious^^,

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 09:41
Hmmmm since I planned to go to my holiday last September in Bohol and Cebu. Before that month I already starting my DIET MODE :xxgrinning--00xx3: because I really want to trim down my self. A lot of my colleugues is telling my I'm more sexy and prettier few years back :NoNo::NoNo: (2 years ago) So I take it as a challenge for me and aside from that I want to look good on my wedding day and my dream wedding gown will fit on me hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: So what I did before September this years I decided to go on a serious. I just ate cereals as in corn flakes with milk as my brunch and I just ate 1 meal and thats my dinner. And then just green tea and thats my food everyday. I noticed that I'm loosing weight. And my office mates noticed that too... :):) And I'm happy about it but my dieting is improving hehehe :Hellooo::Hellooo: especially that I bought waist trimmer yesterday and my waist trimming belt hehehe this is REALLY SERIOUS hehehehe :):):). I started using it yesterday and I feel so good because I sweat so badly hehehe! After I will lodge my VISA application this Friday. I will pursue my MUAY THAI lesson.. hmmmmmm

To all who is dieting now a days it's just only determination :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

KeithD
3rd November 2008, 09:52
A lot of my colleugues is telling my I'm more sexy and prettier few years back :NoNo::NoNo: (2 years ago)
....And I bet they all look like the :censored: Adams family :rolleyes:

Did you know swallowing sperm helps reduce weight? :xxparty-smiley-004:

maria_and_matt
3rd November 2008, 10:01

hahaha if swallowing sperm helps with weight loss i can make that my main meal :icon_lol: but since it has not been scientifically proven yet my husband would not know that kind of pleasure :icon_lol:

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 10:07

hmmmmmm I'm not tht skinny boss hehehe.. I will put some of my picts 2 years back and now oky heheheh.. Maybe tht time I'm lacking og sleep because I have 2 jobs before thats why maybe im skinny but not tht skinny....

Awwwwwwwwwwwww sperm that's ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :icon_lol::icon_lol::omg::omg::yikes::yikes::NoNo::NoNo::yikes::yikes:

hmmmmm my blog here is wholesome :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hehehehe

keithAngel
3rd November 2008, 10:41

Did you know swallowing sperm whales helps reduce weight? :xxparty-smiley-004:

Boss im shocked they are a protected species:doh

Im much more relaxed with my Honey I told her eat what you like babe but im only buying size ten dresses:D

KeithD
3rd November 2008, 10:53
....but im only buying size ten dresses:D
....and I bet you look great in them! :cwm24:

Alan
3rd November 2008, 11:24
....and I bet you look great in them! :cwm24:

He does!! :D

Al.:)

keithAngel
3rd November 2008, 11:32
Now now Al dont forget ive still got the negatives:Rasp:

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 14:40
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Toyang
3rd November 2008, 14:52
My diet program
Breakfast: cereal with skimmed milk, fruits and orange juice
Lunch: Veg salad or tuna sandwich and fruit juice
Dinner: Fish, 1/2 cup rice or mashed potatoe , greens such brocolli or asparagus
Desert: Ice cream or strawberry triffles

I avoid red meat, chocolates, softdrinks, coffee and pasta.

Work outs: cycle at least 15 miles every night while watching TV on my exercise bike.
Yoga session every Tuesday afternoon
Swimming every Saturday morning
Shopping around the city center at least 3 to 4 hours on Sundays
Ballroomdancing lesson every Wednesday afternoon
I keep my figure size 10.

amyburple
3rd November 2008, 14:55
My diet program
Breakfast: cereal with skimmed milk, fruits and orange juice
Lunch: Veg salad or tuna sandwich and fruit juice
Dinner: Fish, 1/2 cup rice or mashed potatoe , greens such brocolli or asparagus
Desert: Ice cream or strawberry triffles

I avoid red meat, chocolates, softdrinks, coffee and pasta.

Work outs: cycle at least 15 miles every night while watching TV on my exercise bike.
Yoga session every Tuesday afternoon
Swimming every Saturday morning
Shopping around the city center at least 3 to 4 hours on Sundays
Ballroomdancing lesson every Wednesday afternoon
I keep my figure size 10.

hmmmmm that's cool.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
3rd November 2008, 16:06
I eat everything i want to eat. NO DIET for me wahhhhhhh:icon_lol:I dont restrict myself with anything:Hellooo:

Still I am size 8:icon_lol: After i had my first baby after few months my weight goes back to normal again:D Maybe im just lucky enough:rolleyes: I am now 48 kilos again:D

Goodluck to all those who are on diet:)

keithAngel
3rd November 2008, 16:36
Me to Ive lost 48 kl since i arrived 5 weeks ago and I always walk the 300yards to the mall for cakes and ice cream its nice to have regained my boyish figure and except for my trousers occasionally falling down I think ive reached my optimum weight of about 230kl:icon_lol:

Ana_may365
3rd November 2008, 18:46

really!:yikes:why im still in size 10?:doh:doh or still 8 stone?

keithAngel
4th November 2008, 02:36
really!:yikes:why im still in size 10?:doh:doh or still 8 stone?

You should know better than to give the Boss new mail order ideas:icon_lol:

Piamed
4th November 2008, 06:26
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Muay Thai rules. Keeps you fit, helps expend stress and certainly helps you lose weight!

amyburple
4th November 2008, 07:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Muay Thai rules. Keeps you fit, helps expend stress and certainly helps you lose weight!

I will really try it hehhehe... After i will lodge my application this week, I will enroll my self into it hehehhehe... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
4th November 2008, 08:37
..Did you know swallowing sperm helps reduce weight? :xxparty-smiley-004:

Not having ever tasted such delicacy, I cannot comment....:icon_lol:

KeithD
4th November 2008, 09:37
Not having ever tasted such delicacy, I cannot comment....:icon_lol:

With the present world financial situation all the 'banks' are looking for as many 'deposits' as they can get :rolleyes:

amyburple
4th November 2008, 10:02
With the present world financial situation all the 'banks' are looking for as many 'deposits' as they can get :rolleyes:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:

jimeve
4th November 2008, 17:25

I left a deposit in a manc cryobank, £1,350. Talk about freezing your assests :omg: