PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa -: providing extra info

ron
1st November 2008, 15:11
Have a question. heres some backgroiund info first. Got married to deaNNA in 2005 and since then i had lived in davao for over 2 years. To survive the changing climate we started a small business in Davao city. We can say for our clients it was succesful but not enough to survive financially. Eventually i have returned to uk in july 2008 and now started the process of the spouse visa for my wife and child in 2009. i am now started this process and slowly going through the application form.

The question is should i state our business in davao whilst living together. The business was in my wifes name as per visa i am not allowed to run business only operate with my wife. I was wondering if this will support the application and show that we supported each other whilst i was in the philippines.... .:)

joebloggs
1st November 2008, 20:50
i would have thought their more interested in the present and the future, and not so much on the past, as the 3 areas that matter are

1) you have a relationship - being married for 3yrs and living in the phils for 2 years should prove that. but maybe a couple of sentences stating that your wife had a business, which employed you both for those 2 years, shouldn't do your app any harm.

2) you have finances to support your wife without recourse to public funds.

3) some where for her to live, that is not over crowded.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ron
1st November 2008, 21:09
thanks for that advise again mate