PDA

View Full Version : I PASSED The Life In The UK Test!!!

singkit
30th October 2008, 23:30
Good news, guys!:BouncyHappy:

I passed the Knowledge in the UK Test last Saturday! I finished it in just 7 minutes. :xxgrinning--00xx3: (yabang ko!)

Again, my sincere thanks to many members and the moderators/admin for all the good tips and advices I got from them. I know I said this before and now I will say it again...this website is my family. I maybe gone for so long but I keep coming back and look for all the good friends I have here. As many filipinos would say "AT HOME KA DITO".:Hellooo:

Tips to members who will take the test. Read the official book. Do not just memorize them but understand them. Try free questions/answers in some uk websites. Relax when you're there in the Test Centre. You have 45 minutes to finish 24 questions, you only need 18 correct answers to pass it. Make the most of them time, don't rush. Review your answers before you click the FINISH button. Otherwise it cannot be retrieved if you mistakenly clicked it. Just like the girl beside me. She clicked the FINISH button just after answering 3 or 5 questions :NoNo: And she was caught with something on her neck too...we call it in pinoy language as "kodigo" - a lists of answers to the questions or a referrence regarding the test. :Brick:

Good luck, guys! And Congratulations to me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Frances
30th October 2008, 23:40
Congratulations! : )

andypaul
30th October 2008, 23:44
well done and some good tips.

singkit
31st October 2008, 00:10
Thanks Frances and as always to AndyPaul.:D
One more thing, if you happened to speak to examinees who failed many times, do not panic. If you're ready and really read/understand the book, you don't have to worry and feel you might fail the test too. I spoke to a guy on that same day minutes before our exam. He almost lose my confidence. :NoNo: He failed the test 5 times already and was complaining to the examiners that "they only need his money and that they never tell /advice him what to do to pass the test". :Brick: Crazy guy! I found out he cannot read english but do understand it by merely speaking/listening so he uses headphone to answer the test. This made me realized, too, that in some ways...we are lucky that we can read and write. Thanks mum and dad, i owe it to you:)

PeterB
31st October 2008, 05:16
I finished it in just 7 minutes.

Make the most of the time, don't rush.

:Erm:

jbt
31st October 2008, 05:47
Congratulations.

:)

mavid
31st October 2008, 08:20
Congratulations Singkit.

alicat
31st October 2008, 08:55
well done,congratulations

vbkelly
31st October 2008, 11:50
Good news, guys!:BouncyHappy:

I passed the Knowledge in the UK Test last Saturday! I finished it in just 7 minutes. :xxgrinning--00xx3: (yabang ko!)

Again, my sincere thanks to many members and the moderators/admin for all the good tips and advices I got from them. I know I said this before and now I will say it again...this website is my family. I maybe gone for so long but I keep coming back and look for all the good friends I have here. As many filipinos would say "AT HOME KA DITO".:Hellooo:

Tips to members who will take the test. Read the official book. Do not just memorize them but understand them. Try free questions/answers in some uk websites. Relax when you're there in the Test Centre. You have 45 minutes to finish 24 questions, you only need 18 correct answers to pass it. Make the most of them time, don't rush. Review your answers before you click the FINISH button. Otherwise it cannot be retrieved if you mistakenly clicked it. Just like the girl beside me. She clicked the FINISH button just after answering 3 or 5 questions :NoNo: And she was caught with something on her neck too...we call it in pinoy language as "kodigo" - a lists of answers to the questions or a referrence regarding the test. :Brick:

Good luck, guys! And Congratulations to me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hi singkit congratz!

DianaKevy
31st October 2008, 11:57
congratulations singkit :)

aug06_2006
31st October 2008, 14:22
Congratz singkit n many tnx 4 ur tips.

IainBusby
31st October 2008, 14:38
Congratulations Singkit! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
31st October 2008, 16:20
congrats!sis.just asking if where did u take ur test[which place]and where can i find the list? place or school if i want to take the exam soon.im here in durham area.

menchkin
31st October 2008, 17:17
Congratulations and well done! :)

benb
31st October 2008, 17:25
Good going!

How long does it take to forget the answers?

Cheers,

tiger@tigress
31st October 2008, 19:56
Congrats i got mine 21st of October,,,,

singkit
1st November 2008, 01:16
:Erm:

I know what you mean. I finished the test in 7 minutes and did adviced everyone not to rush.:rolleyes: But the thing is, I already scanned and reviewed my answers within that time. Fortunately for me I was prepared and had read that book so it came so easy and maybe got so lucky to be given questions that I already encountered from the website I've been practicing. Thanks for your comment.:)

congrats!sis.just asking if where did u take ur test[which place]and where can i find the list? place or school if i want to take the exam soon.im here in durham area.

You may want to visit this site http://www.multimap.com/clients/places.cgi?client=ufitest then enter your post code and click the search engine. Hope this helps.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
1st November 2008, 01:29
Good going!

How long does it take to forget the answers?

Cheers,

:Erm:forget the answers? I don't know when. But at the moment I still remember them as it was only a week ago. I know I will forget those things with percentage, portion of population/religion, and the dates. I have a memory like a sieve:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
2nd November 2008, 14:59
Congrats singkit:)