PDA

View Full Version : Spurs comeback earns epic draw

Win2Win
30th October 2008, 01:35
Tottenham score twice in the dying moments to give new boss Harry Redknapp a stunning 4-4 draw at rivals Arsenal.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7684610.stm)

andypaul
30th October 2008, 01:50
Just back from a freezing night and glad i stayed till the end, not sure my Toes are though. Can hear a lot of rattling in my Socks:omg:

Better not leave my Toes laying around otherwise they will be in the adobo:D

KeithD
30th October 2008, 09:48
Cracking match, strange how certain managers have a sudden influence on teams, you can see the old brigade way of doing things that Ferguson uses showing on the teams with Kinnear & Redknapp in charge already. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I still reckon Harry would have been a good England manager, with his wheeler dealer skills he would have got the Spanish & Brazillian teams all English passports :D

andypaul
30th October 2008, 14:52
Cracking match, strange how certain managers have a sudden influence on teams, you can see the old brigade way of doing things that Ferguson uses showing on the teams with Kinnear & Redknapp in charge already. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I still reckon Harry would have been a good England manager, with his wheeler dealer skills he would have got the Spanish & Brazillian teams all English passports :D

Very true as well as fitness, confidence and wellbeing makes a huge difference at any level of sport.

Sometimes people do overcomplicate things although we will see how the old boys do in the long run.

I think the Media would love Harry in charge of the England squad.

I may have a word with Harry about the Wifes passport:D