PDA

View Full Version : Other related documents for spouse visa

Doc898
20th August 2006, 07:22
Hello everyone! We've just submitted our application to the ukvacs and hopefully it'll be in the embassy soon. Apart from the requirements they asked us to submit (Settlement/spouse visa checklist),I've also provided other documents like my personal time deposit savings account(BPI), my professional license card(dentist), and our joint dollar savings account from PNB as well. I have been travelling to other countries before,including US & UK.Is it an advantage on my part if i have been travelling before and i have my own personal savings account as well? My husband is a senior electronic engr in a major telecom company in UK. Also,Will it matter to the ECO if my previous travel includes working/training in singapore for 12 months and staying in the uk before my visa expired?:Erm:

KeithD
20th August 2006, 09:35
Travel show you are trustworthy, and are also capable of supporting yourself.

However, it appears your soon to be hubby works for BT (is a senior electronic engr in a major telecom company in UK) :yikes: . If at any point in the relationship he breaks down, stops working etc, you will have to wait 60 minutes before you get through to him, probably being cut-off in mid sentence......then any repairs will have to be booked weeks in adance at a cost :D

Eljohno
20th August 2006, 10:34
You can choose 1 of 4 options.

After this choose 1 of 6 options

Then 1 of 5 options

Wait for 20 mins and finally when you get through you realise you are through to the wrong department..

Welcome to BT :doh :doh

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 10:53
http://www.sanfords.net/Spots_free_graphics/Kids/countdown1.gif watch out:cwm24: http://www.sanfords.net/Spots_free_graphics/People/cowboy.gif

Doc898
Haha!! No..my husband deals with phones.We got married last May 2006. Id rather say if at any point in the relationship I BREAK DOWN or get pregnant, HE KNOWS what i want and i want it upgraded!! haha!
Anyway, thanks for your reply. Im glad it's not a problem because someone told me that it might mean i really wanted to settle abroad because i travel most of the time.

KeithD
Then they transfer you....wait 20 mins listening to Westlife :bigcry: .....and get cut-off......welcome to the UK :icon_lol:

Doc898
20th August 2006, 11:11
haha! ok,ill tell that to my husband so he could inform the management and change Westlife to Madonna for listening comfort! haha!! Thank you keith!