PDA

View Full Version : Happy Shalalalalala,,,im so happy

allyn
25th October 2008, 01:19
just want to share my happiness to every body...:icon_lol:

i got a new job last sept as an office clerk,,,
but even tho im working in the office mon to fri, i still work on sat and sun in the hotel as a room attendant because im saving up for my mom's plane ticket this coming Dec...
well, my inlaw said im crazy for working those days...but i really didnt mind what ever they say...as long as my hubby support me and understand what im doin...oh well i just keep on working....

and just yesterday my mom applied for her visa in hk (coz she is working there)
she pass her papers in the morning and got interview in a few minutes after that...and in the afternoon she got her visa:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and just a few hours ago i booked her flight to UK....
well the price of the airticket went up since last week but i dont mind it anymore...

wahhhh my mom is coming on december 22 to spend christmas and new year with me and my hubby!!!!
my hard work payed off...:bigcry:

and im so happy.....

jbt
25th October 2008, 02:24
Thanks for sharing the fantastic news w/us.......:Hellooo:

:)

KeithD
25th October 2008, 09:54
Remind her to bring some nice expensive presents for us all :)

Piamed
25th October 2008, 10:10
That is fantastic news. If we want something we have to work for it as you are doing so I understand you!

Ana_may365
25th October 2008, 17:59
im happy for u allyn!congrats also:D

mavid
25th October 2008, 18:24
COngrats!

kimmi
25th October 2008, 18:35
Congrats Allyn, dont worry what ur inlaws has said to u as long ur hubby understand and support u that's all that matters..:)

reginacarlson
25th October 2008, 19:25
It's good that all your hard work has paid off. As the saying goes: No pain, no gain! :Rasp:

andypaul
25th October 2008, 22:11
Great news after all the problems you had/have (hope things are geting better maam?)

allyn
26th October 2008, 12:07
thanks every one.....:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

miayela
26th October 2008, 12:34
That s a good Xmas present to your mum...

allyn
26th October 2008, 12:39
Great news after all the problems you had/have (hope things are geting better maam?)

thanks anypaul!!:)

maam hehehehehe???
my problems are more or less still desame,,,but i have been busy working,,,so i never have time nor strength to confront it and them...
im just trying to focus all my attention to my work, to my husband and in my plan of my mom coming on december...(i miss her so bad)
oh well i guess its better that way...

thanks again andy paul....:BouncyHappy:

allyn
26th October 2008, 12:41
That s a good Xmas present to your mum...

yes it is...she is so happy when she got her visa and when i sent her her electronic ticket on her email...