PDA

View Full Version : just a quick question

miayela
23rd October 2008, 08:57
Do i need to photo copy all the documents i mean everything for my spousal visa application and bring it with me at the same time ? im confused my friend said i have to even the album...

menchkin
23rd October 2008, 09:26
Do i need to photo copy all the documents i mean everything for my spousal visa application and bring it with me at the same time ? im confused my friend said i have to even the album...

Yes, you have to submit photocopies of all the supporting docs. The photocopies will be taken by the embassy and the original will be returned to you after the processing of your application. I suggest that you also keep 1 set of photocopies for yourself just in case you will be asked to appear for an interview. :)

Ann07
23rd October 2008, 11:29
Yes, you have to....but i did the same except my album:)

Mench is right keep a copy for yourself too:)

Goodluck:)

lunaloves7
23rd October 2008, 13:29
good day!!!! i have a question....what's the best money transfer to the Philippines? waiting for you reply.. thanks....

marylen
23rd October 2008, 13:48
via zoom, moneygram, bank to bank transfer..not sure whats best among...i haven't use zoom nor moneygram but some others said its a bit cheaper than compare to any....we tried bank to bank for a lil while if its kinda too big amount ..but if its emergency we just used western but bit costly.. after trying different kinds of....my husband ended up to sent me one of his debit card which i can withdraw some cash minimum of 4,000 per day, thats quite good and continued to do so until now...........................

lunaloves7
23rd October 2008, 14:02
Zoom takes 3 days before you receive money.... moneygram cost as much as western. I'll try the bank to bank... but if its too hassle we'll just use the western.

Thank you for that marylen... always take care! I'm happy for you

aug06_2006
23rd October 2008, 14:46

Yes, u do need to photocopy all...

aug06_2006
23rd October 2008, 14:51

Yes, u do need to photocopy all..mine be4 only 15 pics with photocopies i submmited.

miayela
23rd October 2008, 15:21
Yes, u do need to photocopy all..mine be4 only 15 pics with photocopies i submmited.
Thanks dear..

gemini63
23rd October 2008, 20:35
via zoom, moneygram, bank to bank transfer..not sure whats best among...i haven't use zoom nor moneygram but some others said its a bit cheaper than compare to any....we tried bank to bank for a lil while if its kinda too big amount ..but if its emergency we just used western but bit costly.. after trying different kinds of....my husband ended up to sent me one of his debit card which i can withdraw some cash minimum of 4,000 per day, thats quite good and continued to do so until now...........................

Try to look for an ATM machine that you can get 10thousand pesos per transaction to minimize charges, if ur withdrawing more than 10 thou pesos.coz charges is per transaction not base on the amount.Look for 10thou maximum per transaction not the 4thou. Its just a suggestion.

macaco
23rd October 2008, 21:07
I would say bank to bank transfer. Metrobank is good as it is one day or sometimes only hours. It would cost you about £7 (not sure of the limit) If your girl got Metrobank ATM she can withdraw up to P30,000/ day. If she can upgrade her ATM to gold account, she can withdraw up to P50,000/day. Use Metrobank ATM. (no charges) Other remittance companies charges £6.00 but it take a day or more at leat you are safe with a much bigger company (who can stand on it's own and no merging ever happened)

For all those Filipino's here in UK you can own an account in your name, fill out a form with a photocopy of your passport and they will send it to your beneficiary in Phil (your mum or sister) and the maintaining balance is P50.00 and everytime you send money in hil in your account it will only charge you £5. How cool is that? Oh they call it OFW account.