PDA

View Full Version : any advice for spousal applicant

Gensanbritish
16th August 2006, 14:30
hello everyone,

Any advice for spousal applicants??? im just waiting for the schedule of my interview. Im applying for spousal visa... just lil worried since me and my husband are both still young, im 21 and hes 24 yrs old. We got married last February 4, 2006 here in the Philippines... Just lil bit worried really. Im really hoping that they will grant me a visa... HOpe to hear about this soon.. take care and Goodluck to other applicants also... God bless you all

Gensanbritish (paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
16th August 2006, 14:45
Would you mind me to advice you jov?:D Don't worry everything is fine...hey wish we both have same date for an interview so we can see each other!:BouncyHappy:

Gensanbritish
18th August 2006, 09:57
hehehe yes im really nervous friend heheh. I keep thinking about it.. thanks for your reply. heheh tc and GOd bless ya..

Gensanbritish

scotsfiancee
18th August 2006, 10:04
http://www.sanfords.net/Spots_free_graphics/Buttons_Balls/paw_bl.gif Just take your time, God bless you too http://www.sanfords.net/Spots_free_graphics/Buttons_Balls/paw_rd.gif

andypaul
18th August 2006, 18:52
My Wife was 21 when she applyed and had no problems regarding her age.

The ECO as long as you are above the age of consent should have no problems with your age.

ginapeterb
18th August 2006, 18:59
My Wife was 21 when she applyed and had no problems regarding her age.

The ECO as long as you are above the age of consent should have no problems with your age.

my wife was 21 and a few months when she applied...and the ECO Ben Croucher didnt have any problems with my wife's age, he only said " Your husband does not look 43 in his photo...he looks about 35" !!!

A_flyer
18th August 2006, 19:06
Your husband does not look 43 in his photo...he looks about 35" !!!
Marrying a Filipina makes you be younger! I always see it... so nothing new!

KeithD
18th August 2006, 20:24
my wife was 21 and a few months when she applied...and the ECO Ben Croucher didnt have any problems with my wife's age, he only said " Your husband does not look 43 in his photo...he looks about 35" !!!

You sure he was talking inches? :xxparty-smiley-004:

If Pete asks.....I've left for the jungles of Peru.....:icon_lol:

Doc898
19th August 2006, 15:41
Hi jov! So ur from gensan? Im from marbel. I married a nice, handsome englishman last May 2006, after 18 months of being engaged. We've just sent off our application and now waiting for the visa. Like you, we're hoping that our visa will be granted soon. So let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Gensanbritish
20th August 2006, 10:21
HI DOCS898,

Yes im from Gensan.. Ohh really ur applying for spousal visa also like me. Yes im hoping that i can get this visa sorted very soon. I really miss my husband very much. And by the way i want u to be my friend heres my addy windchime882002@yahoo.com... thanks for your msg.. take care and GOd bless ya!!! Goodluck...

PS. Dont worry friend we can get visa coz were already married...

Gensanbritish ( Paul and Jovelyn)

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 10:27
She's applying for spousal visa jov same as what your doing now :) miss yah friend:Hellooo:

Hey Doc goodluck and best wishes for both of you!!

Gensanbritish
20th August 2006, 10:33
hi Scotfiancee,

Yes hehe thanks friend and same too goodluck!!!! thanks for your msg...
Miss ya to my friend XxX

Gensanbritish

Doc898
20th August 2006, 11:31
Ey, thank you! Yeah,waiting game makes us really anxious. I think we'll just have to take our minds off it so that we'll not have wrinkle lines thinking about those bloody ECO's,we'll just prepare whatever their decision when it comes...for now, why don't we go shopping..watch cinema..start buying winter clothes..yipee!! haha!! Yup, goodluck to everyone applying for the visa!!

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 11:43
why don't we go shopping..watch cinema..start buying winter clothes..yipee!! haha!! Yup, goodluck to everyone applying for the visa!!

Doc i agreed to that...ahh so your shopaholic too!?:D good to know..hahahahah, maybe you can share that lovely burberry bags you have now:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
20th August 2006, 11:45
My wife has loads of designer gear......

.....I make her design her own, it's much cheaper :rolleyes:

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 11:56
Its nice to hear that you mind girl's thing...infairness, they have a cool scents!

KeithD
20th August 2006, 12:21
Some more scents :doh

http://www.morganmint.com/pimages/MAST-CT-CENT-ANY_medium.jpg

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 12:25
http://www.sanfords.net/Spots_free_graphics/Announcements/sign_the_end.gif

Doc898
20th August 2006, 12:30
Hehe! That's cool! Yeah scots,im shopaholic...it's my stress reliever. My husband is worried on how he'll be able to bring back some of my stuffs to the uk coz ive got loads!:D He'll be here next month to start collecting my things, he don't want to have an excess baggage as it's very expensive. :doh

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 12:40
My Advice, leave some stuffs then:icon_lol:

Doc898
20th August 2006, 13:51
I wish i could..but i don't like leaving my favorite things behind. I guess it's the same with some girls out there...id rather pay for it. :rolleyes: The plane won't crash with all my stuff on it anyway!!:REDancedancer08:

scotsfiancee
20th August 2006, 14:00
Your husband will gonna take 2 huge travelling bags for it! not enough noh?:NoNo: Hmmm when your going to uk you'll gonna take 2 huge bags then im sure it will works now!:D
Alot of sales this month...... come on let's do shop in Hk, we can get more discounts:icon_lol: