PDA

View Full Version : Epson C45 Series

amyburple
20th October 2008, 16:13
huhuhuhu my printer is broken I guess. Last weekend. I work out on my scrap book, printing on pictures using photo paper... I'm almost done printing it and then i have only 3 pages to work on and that's me done but the printer goes mental It's not working already... The printer head is not moving to the center because the black ink is already empty but then even I will press and hold for a second the maintenance button still it's not working.... the printer head is stuck on the very side of the printer... the power button and the maintenance button are blinking both....

I ask my IT here in the office about that matter and he said that I will uninstall the program of my printer on the computer and then I will install again and thn there is another program to download and install from epson because he said it happened to his classmates before...

Is someone experience this thing... I need help. I want that my printer will go back t normal to finish my scrap book and print some print screen while waiting some papers from my hubby...

joebloggs
20th October 2008, 23:27
I HATE PRINTERS :cwm23::Brick:

but seeing you asked :D

are the red and green light blinks alternately :Erm:

or do they blink red and green simultaneously :Erm:

or :Erm:

amyburple
21st October 2008, 09:09
I HATE PRINTERS :cwm23::Brick:

but seeing you asked :D

are the red and green light blinks alternately :Erm:

or do they blink red and green simultaneously :Erm:

or :Erm:

They are both blinking alternately -- non-stop! I check the website of the EPSON there is the tech support there but I'm not really sure what software to be downloaded it....

aromulus
21st October 2008, 09:17
They are both blinking alternately -- non-stop! I check the website of the EPSON there is the tech support there but I'm not really sure what software to be downloaded it....

Try this.
It comes from this Q/A
http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/34283

And this is what I found on google.

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

It downloadable.

KeithD
21st October 2008, 09:29
Cheaper buying a new one these days, Brothers with scanners are great.

amyburple
21st October 2008, 09:32
Try this.
It comes from this Q/A

It downloadable.

Thank you MOD Aromulus :):):) I will try to download it tonight at home.

amyburple
21st October 2008, 09:33
Cheaper buying a new one these days, Brothers with scanners are great.

Yea there's company here that is selling with CIS but then I will use it once only so what I did I only borrowed the printer of my friend that she is not using it anymore... Yea Brothers printer is cheap... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
21st October 2008, 19:49
yes your ink pad is full :yikes:

use the program dom sent you the link to. and you can reset the counter..

but be careful you don't tip the printer on it's side, because ink could leak out :doh, as the pad should really be replaced. but its not worth it..

if you want to print photos, you can buy colour laser printers now new for like £150.

KeithD
21st October 2008, 21:13
You can wash the pad, and then reset the counter.

andypaul
21st October 2008, 21:39

If in Phill get some one else to doin one of the little repair shops, INk and Hands :NoNo:.

One thing is for sure if the INk is running low make sure you sort it out and keep the Ink flowing inside the supply tubes otherwise with the condtions in phill the tubes may block and thats a messy job.

I ended up repairing one on my holiday once. As the Wifes little Sister had to Print out some work for UNI ASAP.
My arms looked like they belonged to a multi coloured smurf afterwards:D

joebloggs
21st October 2008, 21:43

i don't think its easy to take out, but more importantly make sure its dry :doh

or buy a color laser printer :xxgrinning--00xx3:, you can buy a new one for around £150, or buy something like a hp 4600 color laserprinter with toner carts off ebay for less than £100 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
21st October 2008, 21:49
i don't think its easy to take out, but more importantly make sure its dry :doh

or buy a color laser printer :xxgrinning--00xx3:, you can buy a new one for around £150, or buy something like a hp 4600 color laserprinter with toner carts off ebay for less than £100 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Word or simply go to a print shop on large amounts in phill or the UK its cheaper per copy and if a print mucked up or a problem it stays there problem not yours.

KeithD
22nd October 2008, 09:13
Get a colouring book....

amyburple
22nd October 2008, 12:34
yes your ink pad is full :yikes:

use the program dom sent you the link to. and you can reset the counter..

but be careful you don't tip the printer on it's side, because ink could leak out :doh, as the pad should really be replaced. but its not worth it..

if you want to print photos, you can buy colour laser printers now new for like £150.

I will try to download it tonight... I don't have any chance to download what MOD aromulus gave me... but I opened it to check it out...

amyburple
23rd October 2008, 18:46
Try this.
It comes from this Q/A

It downloadable.

MOD Aromulus... I tried to download it today but it didn't work out huhuhu...:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: What I did is I download it and click some of the instructions there and that's it.. I dunno how it will work after that... :doh:doh

Please help.. :Help1::Help1::Help1: Weekend is coming I need to use my printer again :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

doonat
25th October 2008, 20:16
had epson c45 back in the phils and i didnt have any problems with it for quite some time.

pros: cheap printer and ink, and prints nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cons: once it gets broken (except for cartridge issues), replace it or have it repaired by authorized technicians coz diagnosing is hard to figure out. blinking lights is not enough to say the real cause of the problem.

took me 3 weeks before i got it back but the quality of printing is not the same anymore. :NoNo:

joebloggs
25th October 2008, 20:27
Epsons are known for print head problems, as the ink in the nozzles in the print heads dry up, causing blockages and poor print.

so it's better to get a printer with removable print heads like hp ones, can be more expensive, but worth it. because you will not be throwing the whole printer out, like you can be with an epson :doh

amyburple
26th October 2008, 18:18
Got it fixed just this morning.... i paid 450 pesos, I bring it in the VIRA mall @ green hills... finally I can use but but I'm running inks hehehe...well im almost there with my printing stuff...

andypaul
26th October 2008, 18:21
Glad its sorted

amyburple
26th October 2008, 18:29
Yea fianally it's sorted already... I'm done printing my SCRAP BOOK today for my additional requirements... just few screen shots and tht's me :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
26th October 2008, 18:31
Good stuff then send off sit back and relax