PDA

View Full Version : coming out today or tomorrow...

PAT
15th October 2008, 07:18
Hello, just an update for my visit visa application. I just called VFS few minutes ago. The man answered my call told me that my result coming out today or tomorrow. I paid for courier,I presume he meant it be going courier?...My boyfriend and I are hoping to spend xmas together. I pray it will be a favorable news.

marylen
15th October 2008, 07:27
wow thats nice PAT if that so...i just called the embassy a minute ago as well..but so bad instead of they quoted me to wait until 13th weeks before they can tell me the result or whatever...............i just cant take the wait now........at least u have yours now coming..am happy for you...

it was the girl who answered my call..........

PAT
15th October 2008, 09:42
Yes, my waiting time soon be over and I hope and pray its going to be a good news. I always following your post here too and looking forward to hear your good news as well. I dialed this number 02-8582297 and it was a girl answered me and gave another number for visa application follow - up ( 02-8582398 1pm to 3 pm ) its the time slot. Lets hope for good news in your visa.....yours got nearly 100 % granted and thats a fact. Mine is VV . I and my boyfriend know what our chance is . So don't worry much about your application.

menchkin
15th October 2008, 10:04
Hello, just an update for my visit visa application. I just called VFS few minutes ago. The man answered my call told me that my result coming out today or tomorrow. I paid for courier,I presume he meant it be going courier?...My boyfriend and I are hoping to spend xmas together. I pray it will be a favorable news.

Wow, I'm so excited for you sis Ann. I hope that you will get a visit visa also like Fhara. I'm sure you're super anxious to receive the pink plastic from 2GO containing your passport. I'll be waiting for your update soon. :)

PAT
15th October 2008, 10:38
Wow, I'm so excited for you sis Ann. I hope that you will get a visit visa also like Fhara. I'm sure you're super anxious to receive the pink plastic from 2GO containing your passport. I'll be waiting for your update soon. :)

Yes sis I really hope and pray. I tracked my application and it said " processed application returned to courier 15 Oct. 2008. I already called 2go and they said its not here yet, so maybe tomorrow.

misscarie
15th October 2008, 10:55
Hello Pat , i will wait for ur positive post here ... i hope it is a Visa Granted:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
15th October 2008, 11:10
All the best Pat..Hope it is granted.

marylen
15th October 2008, 11:19
yeah i first dialed this one...+632 8582297, it was the girl who answered my call, everytime i called up those num it seems the girl doesn't know the real situation of what's goin on with the said application instead just quoted me 13th weeks to finally hear the result...so i might gonna try this one then....+632 8582398

(1pm to 3 pm ) might be she has more idea pertaining to visa....isn't it?

PAT
15th October 2008, 12:22
[QUOTE=misscarie;93221]Hello Pat , i will wait for ur positive post here ... i hope it is a Visa Granted:xxgrinning--00xx3:[/QUOTE

I will post the result here as soon as I receive it...thanks misscarie, I really hope its visa granted:)

Piamed
15th October 2008, 12:23
Pat and Marylen, great times ahead! We are awaiting you here.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
15th October 2008, 12:30
To Piamed and kukurokuk, thank you so much.......how will i sleep tonight?.....one eye close and the other open? hehehe

PAT
15th October 2008, 12:34
yeah i first dialed this one...+632 8582297, it was the girl who answered my call, everytime i called up those num it seems the girl doesn't know the real situation of what's goin on with the said application instead just quoted me 13th weeks to finally hear the result...so i might gonna try this one then....+632 8582398

(1pm to 3 pm ) might be she has more idea pertaining to visa....isn't it?

Yes, try it tomorrow sis, the man seems really know what he would do in each applicant query about application result...he was asking my reference number but I didn't memorized it,then after a while, he gave me satisfied answer.

marylen
15th October 2008, 13:01
whats the difference between of those two? I mean with those other number that we have tried out to call first. is it those number is not the best one to call for a follow-up than compare to those u tried secondly?

before calling to inquire about...have u ever tried to check out the status of your application online first before opting to call?

PAT
15th October 2008, 13:57
whats the difference between of those two? I mean with those other number that we have tried out to call first. is it those number is not the best one to call for a follow-up than compare to those u tried secondly?

before calling to inquire about...have u ever tried to check out the status of your application online first before opting to call?

Hi sis, I tracked my application this morning and it was the same as before but me and my boyfriend agreed yesterday to call the VFS today so I did around 11 in the morning.My first call was answered by a woman and she adviced me to call again between 1 to 3 PM coz it is the time slot given to those who want to follow up application (according to her )and gave me this contact number ( 02-8582398 ).

jbt
15th October 2008, 14:05
hello...

goodluck to the result, im sure it will be a good news...

:)

marylen
15th October 2008, 14:09
thanks PAT for clearing up my confussion....i will be looking forward to hear the result of your application tomorrow......surely it's gonna be a big day...........congrats in advance....

PAT
15th October 2008, 14:22
thanks PAT for clearing up my confussion....i will be looking forward to hear the result of your application tomorrow......surely it's gonna be a big day...........congrats in advance....

I really hope and pray for it sis, but I can't help thinking my possibility of getting the visa. It is really hard to expect much right now. All I can do is to think positive.BTW thank you so much and I do really hope for your visa soon.:)

PAT
15th October 2008, 14:26
hello...

goodluck to the result, im sure it will be a good news...

:)

Thanks jbt. All wishes I receive help me so much to at least lighten my axiousness.

fhara
19th October 2008, 08:47
hi te,hows ur visa going?...hope all is okay..dont worry ill pray for you..ill wait for you here...take care te and godbless

alicat
19th October 2008, 11:15
hope it is granted..goodluck